Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy

"Lovely colour came very quick will definitely be buying again with nicely polished"
"First time I have ordered and was really pleased with the fast and efficient service received."
"These products have been purchased as a present for Christmas and I’m sure they will be greatly received. Have had dealings with this company on several occasions and have always had good service and recieved a small extra gift in the parcel which is really appreciated."
"Excellent service, quick delivery x"
"Did not receive a confirmation e mail after my purchase however did receive my goods very quickly and well packaged"
"Brilliant service and fast delivery"
"Really impressed with this site! Good selection of OPI gels and great delivery-Parcel arrived when it said! So can’t complain. Will be coming here from now on to get my gels👍🏼"
"Prompt delivery and excellent product, thanks again"
"First time used this company. Definitely use again. Very happy 😃"
"Prompt delivery, arrived the next day"
"Items always perfect, delivery fairly quick. Only downfall is communication - on my most recent order I didn't receive an order acknowledgement or receipt via email, it was as if the order was never placed but my account on the website showed my order and dispatch details."
"Always very satisfied with the quality of the products and with the quick delivery!"
"I'm very happy with my purchase! So great that there is a huge selection of MoYou polishes! The delivery was cheap and very fast! This was my first order, but definitely not the last one."
"Very prompt dispatch and delivery. Authentic CND Shellac products received. Will be definitely ordering again."
"Was sceptical about ordering on line but as my wholesalers that I normally use didn't stock what I needed for my business I had no choice. Found Nicely Polished and e mailed them with a few queries. I received a lovely friendly reply immediately. It was easy to open an account and within 3 days I had my product. It arrived safe and secure in excellent packaging. Sam is on the other end of an e mail with any questions I needed answering straight away without delay and provided me with assurance and confidence. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again and would highly recommend this business. Thank you x"
"Very quick Delivery and lovely genuine products for a cheaper price!"
"Very helpful, true to their word informed me when the product which I wanted had arrived. Postal service excellent and fast. Wish you well, very satisfied, would recommend."
"Great service. Arrived promptly. Excellent"
"Always love their service. They’ve always got all CND Shellac shades I want and obviously there is quick delivery. Win-win! X"
"Great service and products thank you !"
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,981 reviews