Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
Items arrived in a timely, not used yet, but hoping to purchase more goods
Good quick service
Good website although returning last 2 orders as colours on website very different to real life
The tour is really cool, you see a lot and learn a lot about the people in Morocco. However, you sit in the car a lot and all buses stop at the same stop. As a result, it is sometimes very crowded.
Great colours . Good service.
really pleased with service and also products i will most certainly be ordering of you again xx
Merry nice thank you
Lovely Opi nail varnish that arrived in good time. Great.
Great products and quick delivery.
Very quick delivery. Quality products, would recommend
Very professional, easy to navigate through the web, top notch quality and quick delivery. It's my go to for few years now.
I have been ordering from Nicely Polished for a few years now, the service is always amazing. I recommend them to all my fellow nail artists for getting supplies because their customer service is first class.
I’ve bought items from Nicely Polished for a while now and am delighted with them. Very fast delivery and are always there to help if you have any queries. I would highly recommend them.
Delivery was a bit slow
Hi Sonia,

Firstly, thank you very much for your order.

Your order was placed on Saturday and you had chosen first-class delivery. This was shipped on Monday and delivered on Wednesday. During Black Friday delivery week this was very quick. Royal Mail state that normal first-class delivery has a time frame of 1-2 working days.

Kind Regards

NP
Fantastic, fast, reliable service!
Good selection and quick delivery
Perfect service!Never had any problem, really recommend to everyone!
Excellent delivery time
Love Nicely Polished. Always a great service, polish selection is great and items always arrive quickly. I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my CND shellac ❤️
I have used this site for some time now and am very happy with the products and service I have received.
The only thing I don’t like is the fact your points earned on purchases expire before you can save enough to use them. Maybe if you own your own salon they are worth while but for me it is annoying.
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,388 reviews