Nicely Polished Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished
Read Nicely Polished Reviews

About Nicely Polished:

Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy
I buy all my nail varnishes and accessories from Nicely Polished. Their delivery is fast and have a good reply service if you need to contact them for any reason.
I would highly recommend buying your products from them.
Great supplier, great goods and incredible customer service. Pity that because if Brexit can not deliver to EU anymore
Excellent service as usual. LOVE this company and cannot recommend highly enough.
Good customer service
Prompt delivery
Great products, always good quality!
Fast delivery.
This was my first purchase with Nicely Polished & it won’t be my last. Excellent service, quick delivery & great product.
My go to company for all my Shellac products! Perfect products and fast delivery 👌
Very quick to help with a problem and received order very quickly following this.
First class service, speedy delivery.
Good selection of products,with a returns option ,particularly good with gel polish that is difficult to choose from online photos.
Easy to use site, goods arrive quickly. A nicely polished system!
Everything arrived as described and ahead of schedule... no complaints happily recommend. Thank you!
Products arrives promptly
Pleased with the OPI Nail Polish 'Rainbows in your Fuschia' I love this colour and was having difficulty finding it so delighted to see that this Company stocked it. Good price and delivery time.
I am impressed by the quick delivery, quality is excellent. Will buy again from Nicely Polished. Trusted seller!!! Genuine products!!!
Nicely Polished 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
I knew exactly what I wanted - the price was competitive and the product arrived by return of post. Very pleased.
Nice polish, opaque pink, needs a few layers but lovely finish
Great service, items shipped out promptly, will definitely be using them for all my orders from now on
Easy to use website quick delivery and perfect products. Can’t fault and highly recommend. I will be using again
Perfect ordering system and delivery service! Quick and efficient. Thank you
Nicely Polished is rated 4.91 based on 2,431 reviews