Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in Carnforth, Lancashire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy

Maryna Ivashchenko
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"Best place to order gel polish, always arrives quickly, great prices and amazing customer service, only once been sent wrong order and was rectified next day. Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!"
"Great service and well packaged. Xx"
"Was really happy with my cnd shellac colours only thing I didn’t see was orders places after 1pm wasn’t next day delivery but other then that great!!"
"Lovely product. Like the application process. Good range of colours."
"I have been ordering from this company for years and I honestly can not fault them for anything. Great products, fast delivery and fantastic customer service. Highly recommend them."
"Very Fast delivery"
"Amazing! Instant live chat, easy checkout/payment - and items arrived less than 24 hours after placing my order. Thank You"
"I was in a panic to replace a nail colour before my next client appointment, so took advantage of the next day delivery option. My order arrived in time as promised and was well packaged. Fantastic service!! Thanks! I will be ordering again :)"
"Always a great service"
"Almost instant delivery, beautifully packed and the best price ever! Perfect."
"Ordered standard delivery. It arrived next day. Had not received confirmation email at point of order, emailed contact shown on PayPal and they got back to me straight away. Items as expected."
"Excellent service and Quick delivery"
"Very quick delivery and great prices."
"Items arrived promptly and in good order and would recommend this company."
"Fantastic selection of products and really quick delivery :)"
"Great service"
"The service was so efficient. It arrived also st as soon as I had ordered it, despite choosing slower free delivery."
"Good products at good prices. Quick delivery. Brilliant value for money."
"Excellent service as always."
"Great service!"