Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

Unit 5DAshchurch Business Center

Tell us how Nicely Polished made you happy

Maryna Ivashchenko
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"Fantastic service arrived next working day Thank you"
"Nice company to deal with. Delivery is prompt"
"Very quick delivery and well packaged."
"Excellent value and quick delivery"
"Fantastic company. Excellent service and great choice of products"
"I love this company, being using them regularly since 2015 and never had an issue! :) Happy happy happy!!"
"Back in March I was tasked by my daughter who runs her own beauty therapy business in Ibiza to acquire some OPI Gel Polish and take out to her. She chose from the latest OPI catalogue but found she was unable to purchase from OPI Spain since all items chosen were either discontinued or out of stock. OPI UK concurred so I began an internet search. I contacted Nicely Polished and spoke to Rosie Woodward who was very helpful a real delight to deal with. Of the 6 items required she confirmed 4 were in stock and she confirmed could be with me next day. I paid and received delivery the next day as promised. Well done Rosie and Nicely Polished, thank you very much for all your help, my daughter intends to become a regular customer for OPI products in future."
"I love this company, I have been using them for a couple years for buying shellac products. Everything is always on time and the last order I placed came with a bag of haribo in it. They always go the extra mile to make me feel like a valued customer. Thanks for the excellent customer service."
"Excellent and quick service, will definitely be ordering again! Thank you."
"Great products delivered fast, recommended!"
"Quick response from the customer team. Great product. Thank you!"
"Arrived nice and quickly, well-packaged, and with a bonus bag of mini Haribos :) Excellent."
"Excellent service, extremely quick. Great products!"
"Thank you and speedy delivery x"
"Excellent and quick service, will definitely be ordering again! Thank you."
"I had a little problem with payment method first time, so did live chat to reorder and was advised it was a problem at their end and they were going over to new system 2019. No problems after that, good delivery, well packaged, cheapest price around and would definitely recommend"
"Always quick and easy delivery, never had a single bad experience"
"Quick delivery & love the nail foils beautiful"
"You have a Great site but your shipment Costs to Italy are too expensive (€17)"
"Always a fantastic service. Two orders of the same went through in error, I had a prompt email back confirming a refund and my products arrived the next day. I wish every company could be as efficient!"
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,991 reviews