Nicely Polished Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nicely Polished

About Nicely Polished: Who are we?
We are a Family Run Nail Supply Business located in Carnforth, Lancashire, UK.

What we do?
We Supply Nail Salons With Quality Leading Brand Cosmetics At Low Prices.

We are Cost Effective: Because of our extensive experience and contacts we can leverage some of the best prices in the industry and have products shipped to you at low prices. We work with our european partners to provide you with the best products from the best brands at unbeatable prices. All our products are covered by a 15 day no quibble guarantee.

Quality Products: We only stock leading brands and products that have the highest quality and reputation.

Perfect Service: Nicely Polished is a family run business that provides friendly personal customer service.

contact@nicelypolished.co.uk

2 Stanley Street

How would you rate Nicely Polished?

Maryna Ivashchenko
Maryna Ivashchenko
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery , quality products ! Thanks"
"Ordered two nail polishes and they arrived, perfectly packed and before the expected delivery time. Will definitely be using this company again. The picture if of "Seal The Deal" which is lovely."
Katrina Jones
Katrina Jones
Verified Buyer
"This was my first order and definitely not my last. The colours are perfect and I paid for next day delivery which arrived within the time I was told."
"Speedy delivery!"
"Submitted my order Wednesday and it was delivered Thursday! Amazing service."
Kelly Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Great products at a great price, quick delivery! Would recommend and definitely will be buying from nicely polished again !"
Donna Brown
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. Only had gelish at the salon, so looking forward to trying these out at home."
"Very happy with my purchase,quick and no trouble at all! :-)"
Dayana Wang
Verified Buyer
"Thank you! I was looking for the shades I have bought everywhere. Quick delivery and packaged perfectly!"
"I always purchase my Shellac supplies from Nicely Polished and wouldn’t get it from anywhere else now. Fast delivery and I love how you can save up your points for money off!"
Liz Anstey
Verified Buyer
"Good product + prompt delivery."
Rebecca Bowker
Verified Buyer
"Ordered from Nicely Polished based on reviews. Was extremely happy with my purchases..the website was easy to use and the order arrived promptly. Will definitely use again.. thank you !"
Debbie Mccormack
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products and service"
Maggie Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great fast delivery and competitive prices"
Mandy McQuade
Verified Buyer
"Great service speedy delivery delighted with my nails too great quality products"
Sue Kesler
Verified Buyer
"I have used Nicely Polished on lots of occasions and the delivery if super fast. The product is packaged well and I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my nail products"
Emily Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"I think this product is fake or at least watered down. Required about 5 coats to get any coverage and even then it was patchy! Really disappointed."
Joanne Firoozieh
"Arrived really auickky"
HELEN BROOME
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, although ordered a colour which looked pale pink but is actually more brown!"
"Competitive prices, quick delivery and quality products."
"Even from The Netherlands it was a very fast delivery. Also the customer service is excellent. I’m a very satisfied customer 👍🏼👍🏼"
Sheila Larsen
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and well packaged."
Nicki Young
Verified Buyer
"Great prices and such quick delivery!"
Nicely Polished is rated 4.92 based on 1,785 reviews