Nice and Clean London Reviews

info@niceandcleanlondon.co.uk

28 Tennyson Avenue, New Malden, Surrey

Tell us how Nice and Clean London made you happy

Telephone
"Do not use this company!!! Bad experience ever. Awful and poor service!"
"Absolutely horrible service. The woman was completely incompetent my house was still FILTHY basic things were not even done such as wipe down a counter top and sweep the floor. I had paid her for 3.5hours. When I complained they said I could get a discount on my next service?? Like thats a joke I then sent an email with photographic evidence showing them how filthy it was and I got zero reply. DO NOT USE THEM WASTE OF MONEY.!!!!"
"Terrible customer service. Awful company! Do not use them!!"
"We booked a cleaner for 3 hours for £35. When she came, as she saw we were moving out she said the price would increase to £65. We were fine to pay this, and did. However, the cleaner then lied to her managers and said we only paid £35. Despite us having evidence of payment, they refused to give us a receipt for the full amount - costing us a large charge from our landlord as we couldn't prove payment for cleaning. From engagement with their customer team it seemed clear that they knew what the cleaner was doing and didn't care. I wouldn't trust using them."
"friendly staff who are willing to be creative in meeting my needs. good service"
"Booked one off clean plus steam clean of the carpet in my lounge. The overall clean was okay but not brilliant, but the carpet clean was dreadful. He didn't move any furniture just cleaned around the sofa, chair, coffee table etc.. When I complained there was no real apology they just said they would send him round again. Not impressed and won't use again."
"I had my windows cleaned outside and inside and was very happy with the service provided. The gentlemen turned up promptly and did a good job. Thank you"
"Wan't impressed with standard of cleaning - windows left very streaky."
"The cleaning is good and the team always tries to rectify any issues, if we are not satisfied"
"I have used Nice and Clean on a number of occasions for End of Tenancy cleans and they are Fantastic. Incredibly efficient, friendly, on time, hard working and extremely professional. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
Nice and Clean London is rated 2.60 based on 10 reviews