https://www.newvaping.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.newvaping.com

Tell us how https://www.newvaping.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
At this price I couldn't walk away. New vaping website in UK they have a flash sale for 3 items only every night at 8pm they have a different item every week, you have to be fast though.
Best cheap vape shop!
really excellent price, always get big discounts with code
Purchased Smok RPM 40 Kit during £1 flash sale successfully totalled £4.99 including p&p, whilst in basket the price reverted to £26.98 in the 1 second delay waiting for PayPal checkout page to load. No prompt and I was charged the full amount. Immediately I messaged to request the price to be reviewed. I had to wait two working days for a reply. Initially I was happy to continue with the purchase if they could just refund the difference in charges given that the purchase was successful using the flashsale17 code £1 but even after explaining I wished to continue during Live chat, LEE ignored my message and refunded the money having cancelled the order completely and had to wait 3 days for the transaction to be completed. I also stated in my chat that I would be happy with the difference and that I also wanted to place a significant order for coils and juices for my other devices. Lee again didn't account for this. I would like to have thought my purchase was grateful but due to ignorance they lost a sale of £89.88. Not great really is it?
A new purchase on New Vaping! Kind, fast shipping and convenient prices I am very satisfied Thank you
Personale cordiale e simpatico, Prodotti interessanti, Buoni sconti e Omaggi Spedizione molto veloce dall'inghilterra. Venditore Consigliatissimo
Such quick delivery and really good variety of items.
Awesome customer service amazing products at awesome prices
Amazing shop. Great selection, affordable prices and very fast delivery.
Be honestly, it is very good store which you can purchase most of new products. but sometimes need wait 1-2 days for the new Kits delivery out. The return and refund service are very good
Excellent products with good price.
The best platform for vaping I have ever used. Good service, price and quality. Highly recommend!
Good service platform, quality of products are good. Highly recommened.
Can’t recommend Newvaping enough! Extremely quick delivery and tends to have everything you need to continue your vaping journey. Lots of deals there, I also joined their £1 flash deal to get a smok rpm40! They also have excellent customer service to solve my problem in time!
competitive price and good deals , amazing shopping experience
Service is excellent. I can always find what I need. I had to cancel an order that I had made that day and they processed that Immediately. Great selection and pricing is very competitive. I would definitely order here again.
Honestly an extremely satisfying experience. I just found my new source for cartridges online. Shipping was fast, communication was excellent the product was exactly as advertised.
Newvaping.com not only have a good selection of the most popular brands for vaping, they also have a few lesser-known brands of top quality. My products came quickly, within the estimated time frame and were well priced.
This place has awesome deals, shipping was extremely fast and everything was excellent. Definitely will buy from again and highly recommended.
Good selections and very good price
https://www.newvaping.com is rated 4.21 based on 33 reviews