Newman & Bright Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright
Read Newman & Bright Reviews

About Newman & Bright:

Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

Newman & Bright 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Morag Hoyland
Newman & Bright 5 star review on 2nd December 2016
Peter Culbertson
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful sofa and on time delivery thanks
Very substantial and well-made sofas that look the part. The sofas were delivered after 11 weeks of placing the order and the delivery process was straightforward.
Newman & Bright 4 star review on 20th April 2016
We ordered a leather bucket chair from Newman and Bright and are very happy with our purchase. It is very good quality, comfortable and looks good in our sitting room.
My only quibble would be that communication from N&B could have been better - I was promised a call the week before delivery which never happened and then was called on the day before delivery - they agreed to leave the chair on our front porch if we weren't in but the delivery man didn't bother to check if we were here or not. We were in fact here all day and only discovered the chair when another delivery man arrived to deliver something else.
Otherwise, all went smoothly.
Many thanks for your important feedback, I am so glad that the tub chair is to your liking. I am sorry for the issues surrounding the delivery, Christmas time is always a busy time for us and I can only apologise for the miscommunication. I will be in touch with the delivery company to investigate why your delivery did not go smoother.
Wishing you a great year ahead.
Rafi