Newman & Bright Reviews

Read Newman & Bright Reviews

zevi@newmanandbright.co.uk

260 Manchester Road, Worsley

Tell us how Newman & Bright made you happy
Had our sofa for 2 years from start to finish and upon till this day there's more problems terrible service,quality and attitude from owner, I shopped around for 18 months to look for a good leather sofa,the worst thing I ever did I hate it
The quality of the stitching was completely shoddy and what I was told in store did not match reality.. pay remaining 50% on delivery. A confidence booster to get your money. Completely substandard craftsmanship.
We purchased 3 chesterfield sofas and the customer service during the purchase was excellent however when the sofas arrived one of the sofas had a small mark in the leather it is noticeable of you sit near the arm it is on so we ask for someone to look at it and they sent a company to look at it however we never heard anything after this even though we phoned and emailed. So our opinion of the Newman and Bright went from very good to very poor.
(Pictures attached). I needed a corner couch of specific sizing and the usual well-known furniture shops did have quite the right combination so I decided to look for a local place which could make custom sofas – pricey but was sure the premium would be worth it. I found Newmanandbright website, it looked convincing so I took the time to go their store and see some sofas. What was on display was excellent. I specified the needed sofa with Rafi, paid the 50% deposit (£1,492.50) and excitedly awaited delivery date. The service over the phone was appalling – he backed down when I asked Rafi to get his recording for us to listen. Anyway – paid the remaining 50% and sofa arrived. At this stage – the attitude I had experienced told me I really had no option but to live with the very substandard quality sofa that was delivered. It was no where near the great quality of what was on display at their place. I have recently ordered a new, similar sofa from well-known store at the cost of £2500 and I am getting rid of the Newmanandbright sofa (for free) having had to suffer looking at it for 18 months. Attitude was very bad (after I paid 50%) and quality of sofa I got. Shocking experience. On the plus side - I'll give the couch this much - its sturdy. The pictures you see are recent and exactly same state was when delivered 18 months ago..
Newman & Bright is rated 4.76 based on 79 reviews