Newman & Bright Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Newman & Bright deliver?

zevi@newmanandbright.co.uk

260 Manchester Road, Worsley

Click Here

Tell us how Newman & Bright made you happy

Judith Duxbury
"Our sofa arrived today and we absolutely love it! It's exactly what we wanted and looks perfect - it's beautifully crafted, a fantastic example of a quality "made in England" sofa. Rafi and his team were all so incredibly helpful and accommodating from when we first arrived for a browse in the showroom to getting our sofa (and afterwards when we decided we wanted the feet changing!) - we were customers who definitely knew EXACTLY what we wanted and Rafi and his colleagues managed to make our vision a reality, so thank you very much. We would highly recommend Newman and Bright."
Selena
"Asked Newman & Bright to make us a totally bespoke sofa for our wedding - wanted a beautiful white Chesterfield sofa for the family photos. What they created was stunning! They even had the forethought to have special white feet made to take to the sofa to the next level! The wedding photos look amazing, I am so happy that N&B made my day extra special! Extra thanks to Rafi for his excellent advice and the driver Tony of Rand Removals for his prompt and efficient delivery! Best Regards, Selena"
Linda Watts
"We purchased a Castleford Corner Suite and armchair in white leather with brass studs and are very happy with the finished product which was made to our specific requirements to a very good standard - therefore I would recommend Newman & Bright (Rafi) as very professional and have no hesitation in saying you wouldn't go wrong in buying from them. Linda"
David Went
"After spending a long time researching the best place to buy chesterfield sofas I decided to use Newman & Bright. This was based on the quality of the website, build quality, excellent choice in finishes, bespoke sizes and they had a show room in London. Rafi was very helpful and I was able to get various samples and pictures to ensure we could choose exactly what we wanted. Highly Recommended."
Morag Hoyland
"Lovely quality well made comfy greet value"
Peter Culbertson
"I have just taken delivery of a Gatsby 2.5 seater sofa and 2 chairs in Shelly Castagna with Shelly Ivory piping and I am so pleased with them. When I went to the showroom I saw one in red that looked stunning and was very tempted by the colour but I am delighted I stayed with my original choice as they are what I imagined them to look like before I went searching an Art Deco suite. Another concern I had upon ordering was the chairs because of their generous size but they fit well where I planned to place them in the room, in fact I think they add to the feel of the room giving it a more intimate and cozy feel. Finally may I thank the team at Newman and Bright. The sales staff were informative and helpful. The craftsmen have done a great job. The delivery was prompt and efficient. Overall it was a pleasure to do business with a company I would recommend to everyone"
Yvonne Rolfe
"Excellent customer service from start to finish that not only met, but exceeded expectations, always polite and calls or emails responded to almost immediately - sofas are fantastic, great value and we even had some dining chairs covered to match, we are thrilled with them and they are even better than we had hoped for - nothing was too much trouble and the delivery company was brilliant too - have been receiving lots of compliments and would thoroughly recommend Newman and Bright to anyone and everyone!"
Mr Lorek
"Needing two chairs for a store in Germany we ordered them from N&B. Got them made with all the details and beautiful leather as promised. No faults just best work, perfectly finished. We can recommend N&B, and we are sure it was not the last order we will place with N&B. Very happy. Many Thanks."
Mr Waite
"We are very pleased with our new chair and sofas fantastic choice of leather, punctual delivery."
Mr De Staebelaere
"We are completely satisfied with the Balmoral sofas, the Blenheim chair and footstool. They are fantastic. The quality is really as we expected. We asked some amendments and everything was made as we wanted. After visiting some other factories we prefer this company because of their professionalism. The whole process of ordering, production, transport and delivery in Belgium went very good. We will strongly recommend this company. Thank you Rafi, Sam and the whole team! Geert, Belgium"
Fallon Tanentzap
"We purchased the Melbourne Sofa and Blenheim Chesterfield Chair. Both look absolutely amazing and stunning. Love the feel and quality of the leather and craftsmanship. A real show stopper! The quality and level of attention to detail is 5 star!! I would recommend Newman & Bright to anyone."
Mrs Cartwright
"All I can say is Fantastic! Very pleased with my couches ,beautiful workmanship, excellent delivery service, the couches arrived on time, smoothly placed in site. Would highly recommend you and would definitely buy from you again! A very big THANK YOU from a very satisfied customer! Barbara Cartwright."
Mr Pemberton
"Very substantial and well-made sofas that look the part. The sofas were delivered after 11 weeks of placing the order and the delivery process was straightforward."
Mr Timms
"A very high quality suite manufactured exactly to our needs. We were pleased to have our requirements fully met and the help and support given to us by staff at Newman and Bright helped us greatly."
Mrs Buck
"We have had excellent ,courteous service from Newman and Bright and our 2 beautifully made Chesterfields are such amazing quality . Absolutely delighted ."
Mr Igoe
"After 2 months of searching for a new suite for the house, it took us 30 minutes to decided on the suite/colour and the fact that we wanted to buy from Newman & Bright. We were so impressed with the quality of the product and great service we received. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rafi and his team. Thank you very much"
Mrs Sheikh
"Hi love my sofas! The staff were very helpful at the showroom and Rafi was also a great help in deciding what to go for. The sofas are great quality and you can customise them to your own style and taste. Highly recommended company to deal with."
Mr Almond
"Excellent service and product staff so helpfull"
Mr Peel
"The sofa is beautiful and suits our front room really well - extremely pleased. I have seen similar at about £500 more in John Lewis, so very good value for money IMHO. I liked the way that you could get cloth samples from Newman's supplier. I had some difficulty getting through to the slaes team on the phone on occasions but nothing too dramatic - it is clearly a family concern but don't mistake this a lack of craft nor concern. On the whole I am very pleased and would recommend."
Miss Wilson
"Everything about this company is totally professional, from the service, delivery and product. I visited the shop as I was particularly interested in the Art Deco sofas and wanted to see/try before I bought them. The lady in the shop was very helpful and arranged for all my swatches to be delivered by next post. Once the decision was made, it took a quick call to make my order and discuss the choices with Rafi. The sofas were then delivered to Cumbria in circa 6 weeks from order placement. The delivery men were very helpful and friendly, and brought them into my home without any fuss and unwrapped them and removed the packaging. Although the weight of the sofas tested their strength!!! My sofas are absolutely fantastic! I cannot stop talking about them! There is no way these babies are moving, They are such a solid, comfortable, handsome sofa, which I got in purple velvet with a seaspray edging. They are also very tactile, lovely to sit on and stroke! Have had compliments from everyone who has been in my home over Xmas. Would recommend Newman & Bright, Rafi and his team without any hesitation. Will definitely be visiting the web site and shop again in the future!!!"
Mr Pilkington
"Very helpful staff at the showroom who carefully explained the order process. Call back from Manager to confirm EXACT order details Delivered on time as promised The fact that we could slightly modify one of the sofas was what first made us consider Newman & Bright. The Sofas are great, the colours are exactly what we wanted and I cannot fault the workmanship. Overall a really great shopping experience."
Dr Smith
"Fantastic sofa, looks great, I have received many positive comments since delivery. Rafi has been great from start to finish, no pressured sale, lots of useful advice, happy to discuss options (where modification to design and size could be done), and was very understanding when there were issues around when i could take delivery. I am looking to get a second sofa in the near future. I would not go anywhere else, excellent service and quality product."
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your sofa, looking forward to speaking to you again soon to order your next sofa! Rafi
Newman & Bright is rated 4.76 based on 79 reviews