Newman & Bright Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Newman & Bright

About Newman & Bright: Newman & Bright are bespoke sofa manufacturers based in Worsley, Manchester. They specialise in handmade Chesterfield sofas and have built up a large collection of in-house products.

How would you rate Newman & Bright?

Nancy Mancer
Verified Buyer

Quality store, we saw the article in the Daily Telegraph about you and ordered a Castleford 3 Seater in a distressed buckskin. Every details is perfect, every stitch reminds me of how important it is to take handcrafted work.

6 weeks later I'm having trouble getting my husband off it!

Well done,

Regards,

Nancy
P Armstrong
Verified Buyer

Just bought my second Gatsby, still have my last one I bought from you guys 7 years ago and its in as good a shape as ever. Fantastic work as usual. Regards
Martin Brooks
Verified Buyer

The product is first class. High quality in every respect. As such, when something goes wrong, because this is probably a rare event, they have trouble reacting. I had a problem with the castors on a swivel chair, the base was replaced quickly and with no problem. The second base then had a similar problem with the castors and they requested I send the base back for assessment this I did. It took a long time, many phone calls and emails before the base was returned. In truth, I believe I was dealing with the technical people who often have little understanding of customers needs. When my problem came to the attention of the sales department, the reaction was instantaneous and the problem was solved. Whilst going through this protracted negotiation, I actually placed an order for a Chesterfield sofa such was my confidence in the product. I asked for a delivery by 23rd December latest and they did it on 22nd. just in time for Christmas. I come from a sales background and I know what technical people can be like at times so I was able to forgive them. The quality of the product is after all more important.
Alison Makin
Verified Buyer

I am a returning customer and would NEVER go anywhere else for a sofa!! The quality is superb and cannot compare to other high street stores, I carry details for this company on me and always recommend them to anyone looking for a suite as I have now had 3 suites and years on they loo like new, leather is fantastic, framework is superb and you can choose what you like made to measure your own space.

Best company ever and I hope to return in the future but for now I am extremely pleased with my latest large chocolate brown corner sofa and love chair.

Thank you Rafi and your wonderful sofa maker!
Mr Danny Langer
Verified Buyer

More then happy, I took the old english leather instead of the original standard leather I was interested in and it was the best decision. Very good company and even better suite!
I told you that you would like the Old English better than the standard rub-off. Thanks for your custom, regards to your wife! R
Mrs K Cap
Verified Buyer

Looked in showroom, fell in love with the 'Castleford' and ordered 2 x 4 seaters. They were ready within the six weeks quoted so we popped back to see them prior to despatch. Needn't have bothered, they were perfect ! Delivery guys were polite and very careful. All in all a very good experience !
Thank you Mrs Cap, a pleasure dealing with you both
Karen Blackburn

Fabulous suite.

Staff very helpful from ordering to delivery.
Thanks Karen, your Pink Zsara is still our favourite!
Jane Nuttall
Verified Buyer

Great support and very help full
Jane, your opinion means a lot to us! Thanks for sharing.
John Bowd
Verified Buyer

We bought two sofas from your firm nine years ago, which were superb...and still are. Despite the distance between us (we are on the south coast), you provided an excellent service, from leather samples to size adjustments. We are delighted with our new suite and would recommend you to anyone.
Thanks for the review John, it has been a pleasure dealing with you over the years!
Newman & Bright is rated 4.96 based on 69 reviews