Newman & Bright Reviews

5PM

zevi@newmanandbright.co.uk

260 Manchester Road, Worsley

Tell us how Newman & Bright made you happy

"Beautiful sofa, great service, particularly the friendly and helpful delivery guys!"
Are you Newman & Bright? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Newman & Bright receives. Reply Free
"Delighted with our Stunning, Handmade, Art Deco Gatsby Sofa. Quality craftsmanship with superb attention to detail. Professional and knowledge staff, very helpful and friendly to deal with."
"In brief professional service received, on time and to quality expected, felt like something is actually being made specifically for you. Delivery operatives were very careful and professional, placing the furniture exactly where it should be and taking away the wrapping."
"Lovely sofa and the leather is gorgeous staff very helpful made it just how i wanted it thank you"
"Excellent advice, service and quality of the bespoke settee and chairs bought. Very carefully delivered. Look excellent in situ."
"From our 1st visit, to deciding colour & model, both myself & Angela could not be happier. A big thank you to all. Many thanks - Brendan"
"Beautiful design. excellent workmanship. delivered on time. everyone who has seen it has said it looks fantastic. very happy."
"We were looking for something different for our newly built orangery. After a bit of investigation and research we found Newman & Bright. Their Gatsby sofa range was exactly what we were looking for. Ordering was simple and communication perfect throughout. The sofa arrived on schedule and the delivery service worked around our availability, making the whole experience painless. The sofa is beautifully made; the leather is wonderfully soft and high quality. Overall we are extremely happy with Newman & Bright and would recommend them without hesitation."
"I have just taken delivery of a Gatsby 2.5 seater sofa and 2 chairs in Shelly Castagna with Shelly Ivory piping and I am so pleased with them. When I went to the showroom I saw one in red that looked stunning and was very tempted by the colour but I am delighted I stayed with my original choice as they are what I imagined them to look like before I went searching an Art Deco suite. Another concern I had upon ordering was the chairs because of their generous size but they fit well where I planned to place them in the room, in fact I think they add to the feel of the room giving it a more intimate and cozy feel. Finally may I thank the team at Newman and Bright. The sales staff were informative and helpful. The craftsmen have done a great job. The delivery was prompt and efficient. Overall it was a pleasure to do business with a company I would recommend to everyone"
"Beautiful sofa and on time delivery thanks"
"Excellent workmanship; quick delivery. An exceptional product"
"The flexibility to customise the sizes of sofas and chairs was just what we looked for. Good quality product made to our own specification at a competitive price"
"Sofas look great, so pleased with the colour and the shape is so stylish. It took us a long time to find a Deco shape and we are delighted with how they look."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish that not only met, but exceeded expectations, always polite and calls or emails responded to almost immediately - sofas are fantastic, great value and we even had some dining chairs covered to match, we are thrilled with them and they are even better than we had hoped for - nothing was too much trouble and the delivery company was brilliant too - have been receiving lots of compliments and would thoroughly recommend Newman and Bright to anyone and everyone!"
"Needing two chairs for a store in Germany we ordered them from N&B. Got them made with all the details and beautiful leather as promised. No faults just best work, perfectly finished. We can recommend N&B, and we are sure it was not the last order we will place with N&B. Very happy. Many Thanks."
"We are very pleased with our new chair and sofas fantastic choice of leather, punctual delivery."
"We purchased a leather sofa and was very pleased with the service, quality and workmanship of this company. I would recommend them to anyone that requires top quality leather furniture."
"We are completely satisfied with the Balmoral sofas, the Blenheim chair and footstool. They are fantastic. The quality is really as we expected. We asked some amendments and everything was made as we wanted. After visiting some other factories we prefer this company because of their professionalism. The whole process of ordering, production, transport and delivery in Belgium went very good. We will strongly recommend this company. Thank you Rafi, Sam and the whole team! Geert, Belgium"
"I was initially unsure about ordering our sofas over the internet, however we visited the showroom in Manchester and Rafi took us through everything, before we placed our order through the website. The sofas are excellent, great quality and we are really pleased with them. We've had lots of compliments - would recommend!!"
"We purchased the Melbourne Sofa and Blenheim Chesterfield Chair. Both look absolutely amazing and stunning. Love the feel and quality of the leather and craftsmanship. A real show stopper! The quality and level of attention to detail is 5 star!! I would recommend Newman & Bright to anyone."
Newman & Bright is rated 4.75 based on 76 reviews