New Vehicle Parts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend New Vehicle Parts

newvehicleparts@gmail.com

Unit 4 Alpha CourtCapitol Park,Thorne,

How would you rate New Vehicle Parts ?

"To whom it may concern , Having attempted to purchase door mirrors for a Peugeot 106 1998 zest :-/side +o/side on eBay but could not locate part no for rhs, decided to phone company to make sure had both , only to be answered by someone PAUL who to be kind, was a disgusting individual who only wanted me to purchase through eBay or web site ,not through the company and was indeed the most rude person I have come across in my life ,And should be dismissed tot sweet !!!!!I also intend to discredit this company at every opportunity I get through Facebook,Twitter,and eBay Absolutely most disgusting co many I have come across in 55years in motor trade !!!!!"
"I bought parts from New Vehicle parts and they were delivered within a couple of days, so delivery and everything was great. However 2 of the items I had ordered were wrong items due to my error. I returned these items 11 days ago using dpd next day delivery. I also have sent an e-mail at the beginning of the week asking for an update on my refund, to be replied 'with looking into it, will be in touch asap, personally I don't think they have started dealing with the refund, but I do believe 11 days is a very long time to wait. A 3/5"
"Mirror vibrates badly during driving"
"I have not received my part yet"
"S eedy delivery, great prices, and an easy to use website, will buy again"
"Fast delivery next day"
"Email to advise order had been despatched was sent 5 minutes prior to delivery attempt, therefore no one available to sign for it. 5 Days later still not arrived. Telephoned to chase it up was told they would look into it and call me back, still no one has called me back. Could have bought this with free delivery from another company but thought by paying for delivery with tracking service would stop us having to stay home for a week to sign for it. So feeling very let down."
"I have ordered my parts 4 days ago. Still awaiting confirmation of delivery of my parts to me."
"Only some of the parts in stock. ordered on monday, its now thursday evening still waiting . so much for "next day""
"A very common ford fiesta problem solved at a fraction of ford prices, without the hassel of second hand "take your chance" parts from on-line auction sites. The part arrived on time, was a perfect fit, and works as it should. Well Done!"
"Astra mk 5 headlamp came just as described, was a very good match and the delivery time was great."
"Brilliant Service, ordered parts at 16:50, still arrived next day, superb. Products were of excellent quality and exactly as described. Couldn't be happier."
"Please, visit their Facebook Page to see real Reviews!!!!! Awful service, breaking the law. They want me to believe there are 31 days from 2nd February to 3rd March 2016 because their Terms & Conditions allow 30 days to refund an order. I encourage all the unhappy customers to report fraudulent companies like this one to the authorities. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! Moreover they are very rude in manners. I am reporting this company to "which co uk""
Dear Mr Gallardo,

Thank you for raising your concerns about New Vehicle Parts, please accept my apologies for the rudeness of the staff member, this is not acceptable behavior from our customer services representative and will be dealt with accordingly. First and foremost We are NOT a fraudulent company as you state above, we are a registered UK business and have lots of happy customers, some of which use our website time and time again without issues.

After reviewing your order, and speaking with my colleges about this matter after I flagged your Facebook review, I noticed you placed the order on the 29th January 2016 and it was signed for on the 2nd February 2016 from then the first contact you made with us was about returning the items was on the 3rd March 2016, this is where the confusion seems to lay of is it 30 or 31 days!

If you count from the 2nd February (the date the items were signed for) NOT forgetting 2016 is a leap year so there are 29 days in February NOT 28 days to the 3rd March 2016 you will see this equals to 31 days, which is one day over our 30 calendar day returns policy, I hope this gives you a better understanding of why we came to 31 days and NOT 30 days.

From the 2nd of February (date Items signed for) this gives you 30 days to inspect the items and make sure it fits your vehicle correctly, if they don't fit, damaged or the incorrect parts orders, you have up to 30 days to contact us so we can give you a returns authorization (RA) number, which you need to return and items, which you have failed to do so within the 30 days stated in our terms & conditions.

It is my understanding as a good will gesture you we’re offered a refund, something we could have refused to do as it was over the 30 day returns period, once the items had been returns to ourselves to check and make sure they are in the same condition as they were sent out, if this is the case a full refund of the items will be refunded to yourself via the payment method you used to purchase the items, this doesn’t include any return shipping costs, this is the responsibility of yourself as this is a standard distance selling practice for the majority of online shopping sites, having reviewed the T&C’s I will get our legal team to review this to make this more clearer to customer to avoid any more confusion, this will be dealt with over the next couple of days

Kind Regards

Mal
"ordered the wrong part I have called twice and left message on answer phone they have not contacted me back at all, I shall not be buying anything else from them"
"Refused to take back damaged panel,requested to pay return postage after rejected discount from the seller. Cowing no money back because of the risk of negative feedback. Charge of blackmailing. No refund,no new panel - negative feedback fully deserved ."
"saw the website and ordered a radiator for my peugeot 106, very fair price. ordering very easy. DO NOT believe delivery times. confirmation Email states 2days terms and conditions state 3 or maybe 4.after 3 days and 2 calls, courer was supposed to have lost it. 4 days later a car front end was delivered. sent back. after another call new part reordered. on the 9th day after ordering it and another call.was told that the part was waiting at docks somewhere, but bad weather has delayed unloading. BUT NOBODY PHONED TO TELL ME. order is now cancelled, and bought from somewhere else. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY BAD DELIVERY SERVICE, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. K.B SWANLEY KENT"
"have not yet recieved parts!!"
"Site said next day delivery. I have still not received the part..."
"Will let you know if it ever gets here"
"I ordered a wing mirror on Wednesday as at Saturday my item has not yet arrived. I tried contacting but my calls were not answer . I'm really pissed now"
New Vehicle Parts is rated 4.39 based on 1,515 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!