New Vehicle Parts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend New Vehicle Parts

newvehicleparts@gmail.com

Unit 4 Alpha CourtCapitol Park,Thorne,

How would you rate New Vehicle Parts ?

"very quick with dispatch of parts & communication and parts were spot on"
"Arrived next day and exactly what I wanted very pleased."
"arrived on time"
hi

i find strange you left us negative review on our website stating goods not received but according to the tracking number was delivered yesterday ???
"Part I ordered was spot on & very quick with process & delivery thank you"
"A great service and sensible pricing. I will always use them in future. Steve"
"Received wrong part, hoping they send correct one asap"
"Great service my part arrived just as described A+"
"I was delighted that all parts were safely delivered the next day from ordering on line. The parts were immediately taken to my bodyshop garage where a date was made next week for my vehicle's repair. The parts were checked over by the bodywork engineer and left at the workshop so that the bumper can be primed and painted ready for when my car is taken in for the parts to be fitted. All seems well and I am pleased. Thank you."
"Really impressed with speed of delivery and good value. Many Thanks"
"Just what I needed"
"Very happy with the services you prvide and how quick you sent the parts thank you for you services"
"Excellent service fast delivery 5*****"
"Perfect! Ordered and received what I wanted in quick time. Thank you Would definitely use again"
"Second time I've used these guys, an excellent service, great parts and fast delivery."
"Easy to order and delivered in 48 hours. Very well packed. It would be better if parts were described NOT as right and left side (who knows whether that's from the car or looking at it), but as driver or passenger side."
"Item as described and deliver on time. Highly recommend."
"Very good. Easy to get in contact with and happy to help me as i had a typing problem With my post code."
"Great service. Parts arrived on time and intact. Would recommend."
"Just the job and a very good price too. Fixed relatively easily with the help of a great little video on You Tube."
"I have to replace my headlights on my Peugeot I couldn’t afford the set in one go so will purchase the other at the beginning of next month very pleased with my purchase arrived in very good condition and well packed an a very good price I will definitely be using new vehicle parts again very soon"
New Vehicle Parts is rated 4.39 based on 1,543 reviews