New Vehicle Parts Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend New Vehicle Parts

newvehicleparts@gmail.com

Unit 4 Alpha CourtCapitol Park,Thorne,

Telephone

How would you rate New Vehicle Parts ?

"Brilliant service . Quick delivery"
"1. Your website works perfectly. 2. Front bumper for my Ford Mondeo 2000 is brand new, not second hand! 3. Price is unbelievable low! 4. Perfect communication! After placing order I've got confirmation email, after dispatching another one, so I knew when parcel will be delivered without worrying. 5. Delivered on time and very quickly! Very helpful! Thank you very much!"
"Very quick service. Got my bumper in 2 days in perfect condition. Very pleased 😁"
"Just like to say what a fantastic service you offer"
"Very very good company to do business with. Arrived next day fantastic will definitely do more business with, New vehicle parts online .. kind regards Colin."
"Really fast delivery and good value for money. Unfortunately one of my parts I received has a slight dent in it. Would recommend to anyone looking for parts"
"Excellent service part arrived next day"
"Fit for the purpose compared to expensive genuine parts. Self fit, electric control and mirror adjustable working fine. After fit due to the quality of the material is slightly wobbly making a bit of noise you do expect these on non genuine stuff"
"For order to delivery was a delight. fast prompt service. Item well packaged to prevent damage during delivery. Prices reasonable."
"part delivered on time, was correct,. thanks price good little more to say.Thanks"
"I messed up my order but a quick phone call was all that was needed to sort it out. The young lady at the end of the phone was very helpful and then my parts arrived promptly. very happy with the parts and service."
"Excellent service, prompt delivery and well packaged, as they say the parts are new and will definitely be using the firm again."
"Easy to order, arrived on time, perfect."
"parts arrived in a single layer of shredded bubble wrap...panel bent and dented. due to time constraints we have had to use it anyway."
"Packed well quick delivery and the part looks as it should and seems to be good quality."
"Cheapest place I could find for the part I needed, with a very quick delivery. Would definitely use again! Many Thanks"
"Once again very quick reliable service."
"All the correct parts for the year model as advertised, delivered within three days of ordering. Great service, will use again if my daughter crashes her car again."
"A excellent service. From directing me to exactly the part I needed on their website through to a prompt delivery. I couldn't wish for a more friendly professional service."
"I actually got the part that I required and it was delivered in good time. I purchased another item from a company that is affiliated to you but I seem to be having a problem returning it although I was assured that it was the correct part and very similar to the one I’ve purchased from yourselves but it was for a different model and year!"
New Vehicle Parts is rated 4.38 based on 1,476 reviews