New Vehicle Parts Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend New Vehicle Parts

newvehicleparts@gmail.com

Unit 4 Alpha CourtCapitol Park,Thorne,

Tell us how New Vehicle Parts made you happy

"ordered my part on friday around lunch time and it was here saturday morning! amazing service and will defientaly use again in the near future!!"
"Very disappointed, the fit of the light is poor due to the seal being too big in diameter which means the light sits about 3mm proud of the recess meaning water will just sit here. Also the plastic housings that the screws tighten into are very soft so the screws have actually stripped the inside out and so now there is nothing to tighten the screw against! This was a waste of money so will now be purchasing an original VW part which I wish I had done in the first place."
"part available at a realistic price ! Great not to be taken for a ride!"
"It was very good experience. prompt service, and value price."
"Ordered parts on wednesday , delivered the following tuesday , after I phoned you to ask what was the problem . Do you need a new courier ?"
hi

delayed shipment due to customer not being home on first attempt of delivery
04/12/18
12:04
Your parcel has been delivered

04/12/18
07:35
Your parcel is with one of our drivers for delivery (due between 13:15 - 15:15)

03/12/18
07:15
Your parcel is with one of our drivers for delivery (due between 15:27 - 17:27)

02/12/18
13:53
Sorry we missed you. We've left you a calling card

02/12/18
06:26
Your parcel is with one of our drivers for delivery (due between 14:37 - 16:37)

30/11/18
05:45
Your parcel has arrived at your local depot

30/11/18
00:05
Your parcel is at our sort centre

29/11/18
16:42
Your parcel is in transit

29/11/18
00:00
Your parcel will be with us soon
"Delivered on time. Great quality product."
"Ordered parts on Thursday, they arrived, well packed, on Friday morning. Excellent value and good quality"
"Excellent service , prompt delivery. I have given contact details to my garage"
"Part as described cheap and super fast delivery can't fault the service a single bit"
"Quality of parts: excellent, almost identical to OEM. Protective packing: excellent. Delivery time: excellent. Customer service prior to purchase: excellent. Delivery information: Poor. My special instructions were not transferred to the TNT label and I did not receive the promised tracking information. Courier service: Needs modernisation. I was not given a 1 or 2 hour 'window' for delivery as DPD does."
"Can't fault the service or the prices. I shop around for the best possible prices when I need car parts and have found time and time again that NVP's prices for new parts are consistently better than the used market on the likes of ebay."
"I found the part I required very quickly and at a good price. Ordering and paying were very easy and the part arrived in a couple of days. It was exactly the part I ordered. No problems."
"Item received on time and as described. Thanks"
"Product was as described and delivered quickly"
"This is a very good product especially for the price, changes the look of the front end of the car completly"
"spot on delivery excellent service will use again"
"Exactly what I ordered for a great price and the best delivery service I have ever experienced! Arrived within 18 hours!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"All good well packed fast delivery"
"Excellent service. Got delivered the next day even though I purchased late. Wonderful new wing mirror, fits perfectly. This company is honestly the cheapest on the internet, even compared to eBay."
"I ordered that part on Thursday afternoon and it arrived by lunchtime the next day. The part was really good quality and the price including postage was the lowest on the internet. I honestly don’t know how they can do it for the money."
New Vehicle Parts is rated 4.39 based on 1,631 reviews