Netcetera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Netcetera
Read Netcetera Reviews

About Netcetera:

Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy
I have several cloud servers with Netcetera and have no complaints, quick response to support tickets, and friendly knowledgeable staff.
Thank you for the positive feedback - glad to hear all going well for you! Best regards Mark
I bought an SSL certificate. Purchasing is painless, and only takes a few minutes. My difficulty is installing the certificate, which is something I can never do. However, I simply raise a trouble ticket and the support team are quickly on the case. Within 10 minutes I hear from the certificate signing authority, and approve. The support team then installed the certificate for me. Many thanks.
Thank you David - great to hear it is all working out so well for you!
This is my second time using netcetera and the reason I returned is the excellent service. I cannot rate highly enough the service provided by these guys, it's fantastic and I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone.
Lovely to hear such a positive review Bryan! Thank you
If you can't be bothered to tell me what it was I purchased with Netcetera then you are not a company that has respect for your customers. I have no idea what it was ( I use the Internet to buy many things) and to just send me a message that I recently made a purchase from you, and expect me to search and find out what it was, is very bad. So basically on what you sent me - don't rate you at all !!
Quick and reliable service!!
Hosting package not apt to my requirements. Refund took time.
Netcetera is rated 4.15 based on 60 reviews