Netcetera Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Netcetera

About Netcetera: Formed in 1996, Netcetera is one of Europe's leading Web Hosting service providers, with customers in over 75 countries worldwide.
As the premier provider of Datacentre Co-location, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Managed Web Hosting Services in the UK, Netcetera offers an array of services designed to more effectively manage IT infrastructures. Our state-of-the-art data centre environment enables Netcetera to offer your business enterprise level co-location and hosted solutions.

sales@netcetera.co.uk

The Dataport

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Netcetera made you happy

"I have several cloud servers with Netcetera and have no complaints, quick response to support tickets, and friendly knowledgeable staff."
Thank you for the positive feedback - glad to hear all going well for you! Best regards Mark
"I bought an SSL certificate. Purchasing is painless, and only takes a few minutes. My difficulty is installing the certificate, which is something I can never do. However, I simply raise a trouble ticket and the support team are quickly on the case. Within 10 minutes I hear from the certificate signing authority, and approve. The support team then installed the certificate for me. Many thanks."
Thank you David - great to hear it is all working out so well for you!
"This is my second time using netcetera and the reason I returned is the excellent service. I cannot rate highly enough the service provided by these guys, it's fantastic and I would have no hesitation recommending them to anyone."
Lovely to hear such a positive review Bryan! Thank you
"If you can't be bothered to tell me what it was I purchased with Netcetera then you are not a company that has respect for your customers. I have no idea what it was ( I use the Internet to buy many things) and to just send me a message that I recently made a purchase from you, and expect me to search and find out what it was, is very bad. So basically on what you sent me - don't rate you at all !!"
"Quick and reliable service!!"
"Hosting package not apt to my requirements. Refund took time."
Netcetera is rated 4.15 based on 60 reviews