Net World Sports Reviews

10AM
10AM

Tell us how Net World Sports made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Placed my order on Friday pm and it was delivered Saturday am best service ever!"
Are you Net World Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Customer service are liars. They say they are going to do something then don’t. Mainly to do with booking deliveries and communicating with customers. Both of which they fail miserably at. Good luck with getting a refund too. My current problem is I need to be able to refuse the parcel to get a refund but the parcel is never delivered. What am I supposed to do? My advise is go to the high street and buy from there or Amazon."
"THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. I am not one to write reviews but I am fuming over this experience. We ordered 6 FORZA Alu60 soccer goals from this company. The goals were actually delivered pretty quickly for being overseas. Like maybe one week. The goals themselves are actually pretty decent too. The problem has been the packaging and lack of packages. Almost all of the boxes that came had rips or tears in them. I had one box that had a part of the backframe missing and the bag of nuts/bolts had completely exploded. I also had an ENTIRE BOX that never arrived. Apparently it got lost in shipping. After literally almost TWO MONTHS of calling customer service they finally sent me a replacement for the lost box. They claimed they were investigating the situation for the first 20 times I called until they finally called it lost for good. Apparently its their policy that they can't ship out replacements until they confirm with FedEx it is absolutely missing. Once again this took almost two months. They also sent me the WRONG replacement part for the goal that had a missing piece. And they could not send that out two months ago either, they had to wait on the missing box (I'm guessing to save on shipping costs they would have to eat). This was the WORST Customer Service and overall experience of my life in dealing with companies. Our soccer season has started and I am still waiting on the right replacement piece for one of my goals so I can finish building it. It has been so embarrassing as this is our first year doing the soccer program. I don't even have all the goals for each field. The goals themselves seem to hold up fine. A few scratches here and there from poor packaging. The instructions are also a bit confusing but you figure it out. Honestly just not worth the hassle of buying these goals, if they mess something up initially. We will definitely be trying something else in the future when these goals are toast."
"Rip off. Wanted to order a £15 item for my 7-year old football-mad son. He was very excited. I checked delivery charges on their website, and it stated standard delivery was £1.95. I was happy with that so agreed my son could use his Christmas money to buy the item. Very excited boy! Then, when I came to checkout, a minimum delivery of charge of £7 was offered! £7 postage on a £15 item is absolutely ridiculous! I have never paid 50% in postage! What's more, the item was not going to be dispatched for THREE WEEKS and would then take a further WEEK to arrive! So £7 (50% of item cost) for a month's wait. No, thank you. I contacted Customer Services about this and was sent a bland and indifferent response that some items are £1.95, but others are more. I most definitely will not order from this company ever. Disappointed 7-year old but have fortunately found a very similar item elsewhere cheaper and with more reasonable postage."
"Net world sports leads their customers to believe that when you pay for for shipping there will be no nasty surprises when your product shows up if you read their shipping policy. I got a 91$ dollar nasty surprise from customs! Thought I was buying from a Canadain website and I paid in Canadain $. Wouldn’t have bought the product if I knew it was gonna be almost 100$ more by the time it got to my door! There should be an alert to customers when they punch in their address that these charges can happen. But then they would lose sales so just screw the customers over! Buyer beware! Product is good quality but I paid 220$ for something I thought I was paying 130$ for."
"Absolutely awful customer service. I called weeks after placing my order because the order hadn’t arrived, and they informed me that the order was never actually routed through their warehouse because of an internal mistake. They then mistakenly shipped the order to an incorrect address halfway across the country. They also refused to provide any refund other than the shipping cost, which is completely unacceptable and would be unheard of at other retailers. Buyer beware - buy your gear elsewhere!"
"Awful company. Ordered an item back in December. On opening it one part was damaged and two were missing. I took photos of the damaged parts and sent a description as per the instruction book of the missing parts. Tried to chase this with a call but no answer. A few days later I received an email asking for photos....reattached and sent it off. Next email asked for a description. Next email asked me to identify the parts from the attached instruction book.....which was the wrong one! It went on like this until eventually I received an email telling me new parts were on there way. 8 days later and no parts, I call and finally manage to speak to someone. Apparently that item is now out of stock and it will be March before they can do anything. They have no interest in customer service at all. Avoid at all costs."
"Dreadful experience! I ordered an item well in time for Christmas. When it was not delivered on the expected date, I spent hours emails and ringing the company being fobbed off with inaccurate information and reassurances that someone would get back to me! Eventually 2.30pm Christmas Eve, I was told would not be delivered but would have it straight after Christmas. The fiasco continued with Many more phone calls from me. It was eventually delivered on the 4th January - difficult one to explain to an 8 year old. So disappointing!"
"Ordered my items on thr 27th Nov - it is now 18th Dec and its still not here - I was told no later than 6th Dec and charged 19 euro for delivery - fobbed me off when i rang to GLS - I paid them 19 euro to delivery so its thier responsibility and getting no where with them 13th I was promised it was in van for delivery and then yesterday i was promised it was in van for delivery i would not recommend this comapny i paid 170 euro for my purchases and 10 on top of this for postage not not not good enough I want my money back"
"Shocking! We placed an order in November and are still waiting for the product to arrive (even though we had a confirmed delivery date of 3 December) - it is now mid-December. There is no continuity with the service and each time you make contact with the company for a situation update you speak to someone else and have to start from the beginning. Would definitely not recommend for off-shore purchases (outside of UK)."
"Placed an order with networldsports.ca . Was given a price and a shipping charge. Ended up having a COD charge on the package. Turns out that NetWorldSports.ca is not a Canadian distribution of the company, it is just a website to draw Canadians to their company. Products are still shipped from the UK and you are still charged customs fees. This is not stated prior to your order. Instead, you need to dig through their FAQ in order to find out that orders on the .CA site are sent from the UK. Contacted them regarding this and was clearly told that it was not their problem."
Net World Sports is rated 1.36 based on 11 reviews