Net Plates Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Net Plates
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Net Plates made you happy

"Bought plates and they never came because net plates didn’t write full address. When I tried to resolve through Royal Mail and net plates, Royal Mail says it’s netplates responsibility to refund or resend item but netplates response is essentially “not my problem, I have sent it and you are the one who hasn’t received it”. Ultimately I’ve paid for something I haven’t received and I can’t even submit a claim without netplates proving they posted the item. This is a scam as far as I’m concerned"
Are you Net Plates? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor service, never rang back trying to overcharge for extras that did not exist. Try to do vat free transaction directly into director's account."
Net Plates is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews