Neon Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Neon Beach
Read Neon Beach Reviews

About Neon Beach:

We make gorgeous, insanely high quality and affordable LED neon signs. Long lasting, inspiring and unique - designed in the UK and shipped worldwide. We don't just sell products, we sell feelings, a mood - that certain ambience of a room - our mission is to inspire joy, creativity and aspiration for life through each unique piece - so, let us 'create your vibe through light'

+44 20 3966 5724

support@neonbeach.com

L-O-V-E-I-T!!!!
Great service! Great product ! ❤️
I’m still waiting for my order it’s been 7 months now !!!!!
Was really looking forward to receiving the sign, all functions fine, however the quality of manufacture gets a Poor 2 out of 10, if I had know this I wouldn’t have bought your sign, and sadly will not buy again or recommend you to my friends. Of course you could replace it with a new one, showing the standard I would expect for £120, just glad I didn’t go for the other one I wanted at the same time. I am happy to send you photos if you request
I ordered the yellow “it was all dream” neon sign 3-4 weeks ago and was excitedly tacking the parcel when it was shipped, so you can imagine what I was like when the FedEx guy was at the intercom. Really well packaged, it was easy to hang and installation was straightforward. The sign sits perfectly above my notorious BIG poster. Really pleased with my purchase. Top marks Neon Beach!
Having read a few horror stories on here, I have to say we experienced no issues whatsoever. I ordered a sign mid Feb for my daughter’s birthday and it arrived on schedule mid March. Full correspondence and tracking and well packed with plenty of instructions. My daughter is delighted!
Everything was perfect guys! Thank you so much. ;)
Love my light ....really well packaged .
Ordered nearly 5 months ago and still not received the order.
I ordered my sign 7 months ago and it never came and I have only received unhelpful correspondence after I emailed support several times. dont buy from here
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!! Customer service is absolutely shocking. First delivery didn't turn up. Second one did after about 4 months and they got it wrong!!! Over a year later and I haven't received a refund which I have requested or a new sign. Absolute con artists...
Made in UK sign arrived from China without duty paid.
Waited forever for it to arrive. When it did, it looked like it had been made by a child. Poorly put together with letters not straight and glue stains all over the plastic mount. For a neon sign it was cheap and you get what you pay for.
Bestellung nach 6 Monaten immer noch nicht erhalten! (Order No. #17801 : bestellt am 17.09.2020) Nach mehreren schriftlichen Kontaktaufnahme direkt mit dem Unternehmen - mit der Bitte um Retour-Überweisung meines Geldes - habe bis dato kein Zeichen, keine Rückmeldung diesbezüglich bekommen.. nur ein einziges Mal eine Begründung nach 4 Monaten, dass sie überfordert sind. 200€ bezahlt und nach 6 Monaten-Wartezeit und nach mehreren Emails sind sie nicht bereits mein Geld zurückzugeben. Einfach traurig.. und eine riesengroße Enttäuschung!!!
Awful service ordered a product was told it would be with me in 6 weeks, 12 weeks in and still hasn't received it, so asked for a refund, was told they could not refund me directly and would have to apply through my bank to get my money back, all in all took nearly 5 months and never received anything
Basically the remote LED controller keeps turning the light on at random times. This is particularly annoying as it is in a bedroom and has happened in the middle of the night on several occasions. The customer service/warranty teem refuse to entertain a replacement of the remote unit or the controller unless I send a video of this occurring. How on earth can this be reasonably achieved, a 20 minute or 20 hour long video ?! Impossible to upload also due to file size so effectively means they are refusing to honour the warranty as they've made it impossible to prove a fault. I have tried reasoning with them but they refuse to budge on their policy. Don't buy unless you're happy to bin it if it goes wrong.
We ordered a sign from Neon beach in November and we are still waiting for delivery it it is now 4 months and they will not reply to our e mail or phone calls, absolute rubbish service, Chris Hulson
Waited 5 months and was never delivered. Tried calling but no answer, emailed and reply appears to be an automated "We know you've been chasing your order for quite some time now and we are terribly sorry if we have not been responsive recently due to the small team we have. We acquired our first ever UK supplier last July and forwarded them all the orders (including yours). Unfortunately, the supplier couldn't keep up with the massive amount of orders leaving a high number of backlogs. Sadly, we couldn't pull out the contract and the orders were left hanging. We have good news though. We have just signed a contract with our international supplier who's willing to produce these orders. I'll now be adding your order to the list. We're unable to provide an ETA right now but as soon as the sign is produced, I'll do my best to at least send you a photo of the sign in production before it gets shipped." 2 months later no communication, no signs and the email address to contact support is no longer working. Very disappointed especially as they are constantly advertising on social medial.
Placed a order using their website back in November, contacted them various times since November regarding a update on delivery. Received a email 2nd February saying my sign will be delivered with a lead time and 5-6 weeks. Tried to contact neon beach using the same email I previously used and it bounced back saying unknown email address. Tried to access their website and the same happened. Please don’t fall for the same mistake I did and don’t order from this company.
Dreadful customer service - do not buy from this company! Poor communication and non-delivery of goods. I placed an order in November 2020 with a 5-6 week lead time and, despite chasing, I have not received my neon sign nor a delivery date! I have now asked for a refund.
Neon Beach is rated 3.16 based on 122 reviews