Neon Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Neon Beach
Read Neon Beach Reviews

About Neon Beach:

We make gorgeous, insanely high quality and affordable LED neon signs. Long lasting, inspiring and unique - designed in the UK and shipped worldwide. We don't just sell products, we sell feelings, a mood - that certain ambience of a room - our mission is to inspire joy, creativity and aspiration for life through each unique piece - so, let us 'create your vibe through light'

+44 20 3966 5724

support@neonbeach.com

Excellent and easy to navigate website. Very efficient and my delivery arrived early!! Would definitely recommend.
The site was easy to use and order from. The sign arrived in less time than expected - was advised 3-4 weeks but it came in just over 2 weeks. I was kept up to date on the shipping too which was useful. Really happy with how the sign looks and it was easy to install. Overall very good service.
I haven’t received my order and it’s almost been a year.
the worst
I ordered two products from Neon Beach on Cyber Monday as Xmas gifts. Unfortunately they didn’t arrive until January but this wasn’t a big deal as I had the option of gifting them for a birthday instead. When they did arrive I noticed that the invoices were from a Chinese company which I thought was strange, as I had checked the credentials of the company to ensure that they were manufactured in the UK. Why would a company lie about their product’s origin? I found this to be deceitful and have subsequently seen similar complaints from other consumers. I only wish I’d read the reviews before placing my order (silly I know and a valuable lesson learnt.) Whilst one of the signs was fine, the other one was not lighting in the colour that had been ordered. It looked like there was a fault in the LED and the colouring was only showing on a few letters. Not an issue I’ll get in touch and let them know so that they can send a replacement. After many requests from them asking me to send numerous videos and pictures they denied that anything was wrong and refused my offer for me to send the item back for inspection (likely because they are not produced in the UK and shipping to China would be too costly for them). I’m absolutely furious with their response. They basically called me a liar and washed their hands of the issue. They did however offer a discount on a future order - a complete fob off. Essentially, if anything goes wrong with your product they will not be of any help despite the fact that you’ve spent hundreds of pounds with them. So I’ll say this: DO NOT ORDER FROM NEON BEACH. They are a fraudulent company with a slick marketing machine. They drop ship from China and inflate costs to make a profit. If you do want a neon sign just order directly from China. You can find tons of companies on eBay and the cost is a lot lower than those on the site. You will also be covered by eBay’s customer protection services. I’m furious with myself for panic buying and not doing my research! I’ve asked my CC company for a chargeback so will have to wait for the outcome of that. Good luck to everyone who has been shafted and I hope that anyone considering buying from this company sees the reviews and spends their money elsewhere.
Super quick delivery - Very secure and and v happy with product
Neon Beach 4 star review on 22nd April 2021
Great service from Neon Beach. Ordered a 75cm sign but the wording I’d chosen wouldn’t fit so they upgraded to a 120cm one free of charge. Excellent communication both via email and phone to check this was ok. Really impressive, would definitely use them again
Not great. Recieved my light and it was working. After some inspection I changed the fuse in the plug and it worked (not something you'd expect with a new product). Once we were ready we mounted the light and noticed there was a crack in the plastic. Neon beach were not interested in this and not helpful at all. Definitely wouldn't recommend as the service is awful!
Love out new neon sign in our new bar, fabulous quality
Ordered a neon sign in Black Friday Nov sale for £225. Was told it would arrive in 5-6 weeks. I have still never received it 5 months later.
Got delivered much quicker than I initially thought it would which is brilliant. The actual quality of the light itself is amazing, and the LED control pack that comes with it just makes it even better with the ability to control the light and set it to different functions. Good stuff init, 10/10, would proper scran it
Neon Beach 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Awful. Waited months for it to arrive. Only to find it’s not even straight so won’t be putting it up unfortunately
Just put my sign up today and I’m so so happy with , taken me 2 yrs to find the perfect thing to put on my chimney breast of my fab open plan orange and black kitchen , now I have it , looks better than I’d ever imagined , I even have it as my profile pic on face book ! 🧡🖤
Neon Beach 5 star review on 18th April 2021 Neon Beach 5 star review on 18th April 2021
This is a drop-shipping operation, and it shows. The quality is sub-par (splitting letter-end caps, poor wiring and scratches all over the acrylic, etc) A very far cry from the “insanely high quality” promised on their website. After multiple emails showing the quality issues, all I got was “The product works, so we can refund you 15%” not even offered to look at repairing/fixing/replacing. Very polite employees and very carefully worded emails, but the product is not of the quality one expects at this price point, and beyond their polite words, no responsibility was taken. Overall, a very disappointing experience. The sign will not go on my wall.
Excellent service, kept me up to date with order progress and went the extra mile to make sure my fantastic sign looked perfect!
Neon Beach 5 star review on 16th April 2021
it is totally not what i was seeing on the order. watch out! its crapy china stuff!
Super fast delivery! Love our new sign for our home Lounge bar 😍
Neon Beach 5 star review on 10th April 2021
The sign is fabulous , just what we were after !! easy to put up on the wall too the way it is designed ,mounted on clear perspex with screws holes.
The neon sign we ordered is just perfect!
great service and really goodsign
Neon Beach is rated 3.16 based on 122 reviews