Neon Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Neon Beach
Read Neon Beach Reviews

About Neon Beach:

We make gorgeous, insanely high quality and affordable LED neon signs. Long lasting, inspiring and unique - designed in the UK and shipped worldwide. We don't just sell products, we sell feelings, a mood - that certain ambience of a room - our mission is to inspire joy, creativity and aspiration for life through each unique piece - so, let us 'create your vibe through light'

+44 20 3966 5724

support@neonbeach.com

We have been waiting for four months for our delivery of order 21465. I have emailed support numerous times and get a standard response apologising but no information specific to my order. There is no contact information to speak to someone. Do Not buy from this company. There’s a risk you will lose your money
Useless stay away from this bunch of clowns
DON’T BUY FROM THEM! EXTRA HIDDEN FEES!
I’m going to copy and paste some of this review from a previous bad review as, although we paid different amounts, the exact same thing happened to me...

I bought a Neon Sign in March, and it took much longer to arrive than stated but that's understandable given the current circumstances.

However when I received the shipping notification I understood why it took so long, because the sign was coming from CHINA.

That was fine though... until the sign arrived. I received a text from Fedex DEMANDING that I pay them £32.67 for customs! What an absolute JOKE considering I paid £154 for the sign, and was led to believe that these were produced in the UK.

It might be in the small print but it’s shocking business practice to not include it in the small print. I will contact trading standards. Not what I needed during the pandemic especially.

Really bad business practices, very misleading and I feel like I got scammed.
Hey Richard,

When we first launched we did have hidden costs, which most customers were refunded for - however these are now covered entirely at our end, and there are no hidden costs!

If you never got a refund for import fees, please do contact our team and we can arrange that for you :)

We hope you love your sign

Thanks a lot

NB team
Very long waiting time. However, the quality of the product is great. Worth the wait really.
I Love it