Neom Organics London Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Neom Organics London
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Neom Organics London made you happy

"I bought 2 of the 6 pack bath oil's for £30. WHAT A RIP OFF. It is SO SMALL, the bottles are no way as near as big than those of the photos on the website. Bought as a birthday gift for my daughter. It looks so cheap. So disappointed and disgusted. Feel so cheated. So annoyed, had I know the size I would not have bought."
Are you Neom Organics London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Helpful,nice telephone manner and great product range."
"Excellent products and prices. Love the divine smells and organic ingredients. I use their balm cleanser and sleep face oil. Obsessed"
"This was my first visit to Neom Organics and it won't be my last! The most beautiful facial oil I have ever used then I bought the hand cream -what a joy to use and made my hands smell and feel beautiful. This is a place where I will keep returning to and I truly give Five Stars and a big recommendation."
"Stunning products. Good website, which is easy to navigate. Well timed offers and treats. Products arrive quickly, in good condition and well presented."
"The hand and body wash I recently purchased smells gorgeous and I have since purchased 2 diffusers"
Neom Organics London is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews