Neom Organics London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Neom Organics London

Tell us how Neom Organics London made you happy
I bought 2 of the 6 pack bath oil's for £30. WHAT A RIP OFF. It is SO SMALL, the bottles are no way as near as big than those of the photos on the website. Bought as a birthday gift for my daughter. It looks so cheap. So disappointed and disgusted. Feel so cheated. So annoyed, had I know the size I would not have bought.
Helpful,nice telephone manner and great product range.
Excellent products and prices. Love the divine smells and organic ingredients. I use their balm cleanser and sleep face oil. Obsessed
This was my first visit to Neom Organics and it won't be my last! The most beautiful facial oil I have ever used then I bought the hand cream -what a joy to use and made my hands smell and feel beautiful. This is a place where I will keep returning to and I truly give Five Stars and a big recommendation.
Stunning products. Good website, which is easy to navigate. Well timed offers and treats. Products arrive quickly, in good condition and well presented.
The hand and body wash I recently purchased smells gorgeous and I have since purchased 2 diffusers
Neom Organics London is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews