Natwest Reviews

Happiness Grade

Natwest have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers are happy with their delivery, customer service and refunds.

Delivery - Average

66.67%

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I recently had a problem with an item I'd bought, it wasn't a scam but, communication was very poor, the problems with the issue created a perfect storm but the online staff member was very helpful and unassuming, and resolved my issues brilliantly, as a result I was sent an item promptly and recieved another refund, I'm very happy thank you, even with online banking I felt reassured that I wasn't just another number thanks Chris!!
- Chris Osborne
I have held an account with Nat West since 1987.I have always been happy with them.Since I have been on line(about two years)I have been cheated by some unscrupulous people.I have phoned Nat West fraud team and they have been marvellous refunding me my losses in no time. Just one little complaint,to phone Nat West fraud team is a marathon wait.I have been waiting for up to 30 minutes.
- William Richard Parker
71.29%
Industry Average
Great online banking service easy to use
- Simon Payne
Been into Natwest in Whitehaven Cumbria was served by a fantastic member of the team didnt catch her name she was foreign . We were there for 3 hours because we were sorting out a number of things . She was lovely very efficient & explained every thing to us fabulous service !!! Sorea ??? Please send her our thanks well done Natwest !
- Karen Carty
Wonderful customer service, so friendly and helpful and easily resolved my issue. Thank you, I think your name was Andrea!
- M Leith