Natwest Insights

Natwest have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

C-
Happiness Grade
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Lots of promises but no sevice delivery,waited to try and open an account for more than 2 weeks,Lloyds did it for us in 10 minutes??? "
- ANDREW BROADWAY
" I had to wait for another card to be delivered since the chip on mine was ruined in the machine! I was told that it was a maximum of 3-4 days for another one to be delivered.. 2 weeks later still no card and I was told another had been sent by special delivery but still no card not impressed! Had to set up another bank account with another bank! Not a happy customer!! "
- Anonymous
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Instead I was told that they would not be refunding my money as it was my fault this happened and was even hung up on by one of their employees . "
- Anonymous
" I recently had a problem with an item I'd bought, it wasn't a scam but, communication was very poor, the problems with the issue created a perfect storm but the online staff member was very helpful and unassuming, and resolved my issues brilliantly, as a result I was sent an item promptly and recieved another refund, I'm very happy thank you, even with online banking I felt reassured that I wasn't just another number thanks Chris!! "
- Chris Osborne
" I was a victim of mobile banking fraud 29/11/17 Natwest say they wont refund any money that was taken because they said I have passed on my personal details. "
- J Ramsell
B
75.28%
Industry Average
" Wonderful customer service, so friendly and helpful and easily resolved my issue. Thank you, I think your name was Andrea! "
- M Leith
" Excellent service provided by the Middlesbrough team especially Dawn. "
- Paul
" The customer service at Natwest was extremely helpful and the advisor went the extra mile and spoke with her manager to issue a letter. Also, I was happy with the mortgage process, as the staff in Barnsley branch offered great customer service. "
- Miss Monika Mazurkiewicz