Naturecounters Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Naturecounters

How would you rate Naturecounters?

"8 days and still no heated bat box we had to cancel the mitigation survey at a cost of hundrefs of pounds and may have to suspend our build until after breeding season . No appology no bat box still waiting . Will NOT use this company ever again . Amatuers"
I am very sorry you did not receive your bat box in time for your survey. At this stage it is pointless to offer explanations, so I will just apologise and hope that the project continues well for you anyway.
Sorry once again,
Dominic
Lorcan Adrian
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service provided by Naturcounters. Fast delivery and well packed. Notifyed all the way through the purchase."
"Good price & fast delivery. Thank you! :)"
Geoffrey Burton
Verified Buyer
"After reading the positive reviews and the delivery information I thought the order I placed on 18/1/18 would arrive quickly. I am still waiting and there was no response to my email sent yesterday enquiringly on delivery date. Obviously it's crucial the get the nest boxes up asap at this time of the year."
Dear Geoffrey,
I am very sorry for the delay to your order. The 5KL should have been on the out-of-stock report which retailers like us receive from the Schwegler importers, but it was not, and so I was unaware that this item was not available until the end of the month.
If you would rather order elsewhere, I will be very happy to cancel the order and refund the money. I am very sorry not to have chased this up sooner.
Best wishes,
Dominic
"Schwegler Nest box arrived today on time and polite driver and pleasant staff on end of phone."
Robert Sutherland
Verified Buyer
"Our order was dispatched promptly. One of the boxes was damaged on arrival and Naturecounters sent us a replacement part without any question. Excellent Service would use them again for my nature requirements. Bob"
"Brilliant item- bat locater, and a superb seller. He was so helpful to all my questions, couldn't ask for better. Thanks so much! Camilla"
"Very quick delivery .quality goods very reasonably priced would use them again for other products."
Lyon Murray
Verified Buyer
"I found the Naturecounters website when looking for nesting boxes for birds. I was impressed by the huge range it offered. There was an initial mix-up with my order but Dominic was very quick to rectify it and my items arrived very fast and supremely well packed. The quality of the boxes is excellent and live up to all the reviews and endorsements of the many conservation groups which use them. So good to find a provider of trusted products who delivers exactly what he promises."
Joanna Burton
Verified Reviewer
"Order ref 4717 A very busy NatureCounters have contacted me regarding delivery date of bird boxes so am relieved to say looking forward to receiving my order soon"
Joanna Burton
Verified Buyer
"NatureCounters telephoned back so am happy with "pending" status Looking forward to Bird Boxes soon"
Stan Irwin
Verified Buyer
"Orders are always dealt with in a timely manner and delivered promptly, would always recommend"
"Product was excellent quality and delivery was quick"
Sof McVeigh
Verified Buyer
"excellent product - the sparrow bricks are exactly what I was looking for to encourage nesting. About to order more! Great delivery - very speedy."
Christopher Moore
Verified Buyer
"Bat detector delivered as promised and as described"
John Smart
Verified Buyer
"Very quick arrival of the bat boxes. P&P very reasonable."
Richard Bull
Verified Buyer
"We have now purchased several bat detectors, the advice received was very helpful and the and service we received was excellent."
Tim Buckland
Verified Buyer
"Bat boxes arrived in under 24 hours - fantastic service!!"
Gary Bullen
Verified Buyer
"Well priced product. Easy order. Quick delivery. No issues. Many thanks"
Dave Harrison - Friends Of Basingbourne Park
Verified Reviewer
"Our orders are always packed and dispatched promptly, ensuring they are with us in time for public events. On one occasion the post run was delayed until our order had been packed so it arrived in under 24 hours! Much better service than other well known "market leaders"."
Naturecounters is rated 4.92 based on 429 reviews