National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

We sold our house with National Property Trade and they did everything they could to ensure a smooth sale for us and for 95% of the time they did a superb job. The only problem we had was with the onward purchase but this had nothing to do with NPT. So overall a very good exeprience.
From start to finish there were no problems. Darren was very pleasant to deal with and explained each stage of the process well. There were no surprises! The money was there straight away once the deal was completed.
I found the service provided by NPT was both professional and timely. In simple terms they did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it.
I do not feel that the company communicated well with me, as I did not receive regular up-dates on what was going on? why it was taking so long for my property to sell?
We are sorry that you feel that there was a lack of communication on our part. There were fewer staff in over the Christmas holidays. It is also a difficult time of year to complete a sale due to solicitors hours.
Thank you for your swift but patient purchase of our cottage . Although we sold under the market value we were ready to move on and you allowed us to do this without too much fuss. Once exchanged you then waited for us to find a place to live and again were patient and completed on the date we wanted . Special thanks to Darrel who dealt with all our questions and kept us informed throughout the buying process. We found N.P.T to be the best of the property buying companies having had a bad experience with another company before going to N.P.T. If you can afford to sell under market value in order to move on with your life plans then we would recommend using N.P.T .
Hi,

Many thanks for the great review.

All the best for the future.
So glad i sold my home through NPT. They have been so helpful from beginning to end, especially my case worker Darrell. Great service.
You aint ever gonna get what you want or what they offer you at first, Stick to your guns and you may do better than they want you to. Suited us to dispose of a property quickly and I think these are the best of a bad bunch, Use them to suite you though not if you are desperate for a sale when I think they would have your eyeballs out! and would advise seeing an estate agent too they may surprise you.
I found NPT online when I was searching for companies to buy my house. Overall I would say the experience was excellent and I would definitely recommend National Property Trade to a friend. I found everyone very easy to deal with and would like to thank Dan for guiding me through the process. Overall it took NPT 8 days to buy my house and after I gave the keys to the agent the money was in my account within 4 hours. Thanks again to the whole team.
I saw National Property Trades website online and found their staff more friendly and approachable than others that I had spoken to. After being made a formal offer by them I was disappointed by the amount they were willing to pay. However NPT committed to doing a full refurbishment of the property and offering me a share of profits if the property sold over a certain level. The property did sell for more than both NPT and I anticipated, so the end result was a good one.
Had a