National Property Trade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend National Property Trade

About National Property Trade: We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Click Here
"Where did you find NPT? I found NPT when I was searching for a quick buy company. Why did you go with us? I went with NPT due to them being one of the first companies to get into the business of buying properties for cash and because they have all the right certification. Some of these companies are not certified and can therefore be dubious and offer a reduced payment at the eleventh hour. Did you consider any other companies? I think I have encapsulated these two questions into one. I considered and rejected the other companies due to being unsure if they would follow through on their promises. Did we meet your expectations? NPT promised to buy my property and followed through meeting all my expectations and actually going beyond that. My case was complicated and therefore upfront NPT did offer me a much lower price than I initially was willing to accept, however they made a promise that I would receive 50% of their profits should the onward sale of the property exceed an agreed figure. Which will actually work out better for me, it means further down the line I will get a little ‘windfall’ of sorts. Would you recommend us to somebody looking for a hassle-free sale? I would recommend NPT to somebody looking for a hassle-free sale. My dealings with NPT were interrupted by an estate saying they had found a buyer who would pay me far more. However this buyer was not reliable. This then added over three months onto the sale. I am very grateful to NPT for taking up the purchase again after a few months of being messed about by the said estate agent."
"We found NPT on the Internet and we went with NPT because they had an excellent write up and the reviews were really good. We did look at other companies but felt that NPT’s reviews were the best. NPT certainly came up to our expectations. It did take a lot longer to complete than we thought it would, but that was not down to NPT but was down to the Management Company of the retirement apartment which we were selling. NPT worked exceptionally hard to complete the sale. We were kept up to date at all times and every member of the team who we spoke to were very professional, polite and friendly at all times. Without a doubt we would certainly recommend NPT to other people."
"I went with NPT because you buy property directly where some others represent themselves as cash buyers but turn out to be middlemen/intermediaries who go and find cash purchasers. This wastes valuable time and it is also very irritating when people misrepresent themselves.    Also you did not require me to sign a contract. You went straight from offer to memorandum of sale and you stuck to that agreement!    You did meet most of my expectations except that the process took longer than I had been led to believe. However, that may have been partly due to our lawyer pace rather than yours.    Daniel Webster and his colleague Sam were excellent to deal with and the level of courtesy generally in all ‘phone calls with NPT has been high. Daniel ALWAYS returned my calls the same day. My messages to him left with Sam and others were always promptly sent on. I must commend their professionalism and courtesy.    Top marks for reliability too - you delivered what you promised. "
"After recent troubles with another property buyer, it was great to be not messed around and to deal with a company that didnt hide any fees or suddenly reduce their offer. NPT completed the purchase quickly, stuck to their word (and cash offer) and Oliver who dealt with me, acted very professional from the start to finish and is a great assest to your company."
"Professional, genuine and a trust worthy company for buying property fast."
"Very professional, worked hard to get the sale through so I could complete on my next property. No hidden fees and no unexpected difficulties during the whole process. Pleased to offer a 5 star review for National Property Trade."
"We used the assisted sale to sell our house and we are very please with house Oliver dealt with the procedure. Great work and excellent solicitors who speedily dealt with the completion too."
"Very transparent and professional and as such my property sold with 8 days."
"Very transparent and professional and as such my property sold with 9 days."
"Very happy to provide NPT with a glowing reference for the sale of our late father's property. The staff were professional considerate and understanding from the outset and ensured the whole process went as smoothly as possible. This was such a relief during a difficult time for our family and we have nothing but praise for NPT and especially Sam who was excellent."
"Would like to say a big thank you to NPT for a swift and hassle-free sale of my property. Need to sell your house fast then use NPT!"
Many thanks for the great review George. All the best.
"Sold our house with National Property Trade and we are very happy with how things went."
"Excellent and professional outfit and we recommend National Property Trade for a quick sale."
"We received excellent service with the sale of our property and we would definitely recommend NPT."
"Very pleased with the speed of the sale and how the company conducted themselves from start to finish. Not something I was expecting to be honest but they explained everything fully from the very start. They answered any questions or doubts I had and rest assured they go right down to the very last detail. Impressed and satisfied and now we can move on with our lives."
"Excellent and very professional throughout. Many thanks to Danny and the rest of the team."
"We used National Property Trade and couldn't fault the service. They exceeded our expectations and we would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them to our friends."
"I would like to take a brief moment to publish a highly recommended review of National Property Trade; in particular Simon and Darrell. Simon was my initial contact who took me through the process from start to finish with specific details on NPT's “Assisted sale” product; once the financials had been agreed, Darrell was my contact for keeping me up to speed with the sales process. Selling property in a tough market can be tricky, and whilst the price was a little below market value, it took away all the hassle and stress of the sales process. The assisted sale route worked very well for me; after the property evaluation took place, I was quoted a guaranteed sales price; following this and all the documents had been signed over; National property trade took control of the property, and managed the entire sales process, including all bills, mortgage and running costs. Yes, you may get less than selling on the open market, but it was a simple process; with no fees at the end. I was extremely impressed, and would highly recommend this property trading company."
"We sold our house using the Assisted Sale Cash Advance product and worked very smoothly from start to finish. Many thanks to Simon and the rest of the team."
"Over the moon with NPT and especially Sam. Great work from a fantastic company. We would have no hesitation recommending NPT."
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 263 reviews