National Property Trade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
"We found on NPT when we did a search on the internet and decided to go with them because of their good reviews. We recommend them to somebody looking for a hassle-free sale. We dealt with Sam who was excellent."
"I found you guys online via a search engine. I rang a couple of companies but the reason I went with you was the initial sales call. Jim came across friendly and knowledgeable without too much of a sales pitch, I felt he was honest. When I moved to the progression team after accepting the offer, you were both great. I’ve felt like I’ve had a personal service, not a stranger on the phone for a big company. I would recommend National Property Trade to anyone who wants a straight forward sale and especially a big thanks to both you and Oliver."
"Completed within 10 days. Money direct to bank account. No change of price and stuck to their oringal price, which was fair. Paid all fees and I don't have anything negative to say. Fast acting and Dan was superb from the start."
Many thanks for your kind words Marc, all the best with your new endeavours​.
"Having recently used the Assisted Sale product we would highly recommend National Property Trade. Very professional and guided us throughout the whole process. Finally, we can now move into our dream property in Spain. Thanks again."
All the best for Spain Kerrie and thank you for such kind words.
"Very happy with the service we received from NPT - thanks."
"We received an excellent service using the Assisted Sale product and we would highly recommend anyone seeking a quick house sale to consider this option."
Caroline P
Verified Buyer
"We sold our bungalow using National Property Trade and had the pleasure of dealing with Samson. Very straight forward and without hassle which is exactly what we were looking for. Being sceptical of most property buying companies online, National Property Trade happily answered any questions put to them and were very open and honest from the start. You have broughr bright light to our lives in difficult circumstances and without you guys we would be lost with you. Many many thanks."
"Excellent service received and we would like to say a big thank you to Samson for all his hard work and professionalism."
Thanks for the kind comments and we wish you all the very best for the future.
"Thanks for Danny for all of his help with the sale of our house. Absolutely fantastic service and very professional throughout."
"Over the moon with the service we received from Daniel and his team. Many thanks and all the best for the future. This company has a superb product if anyone needs to sell their house - search Assisted Sale with National Property Trade. Fantastic."
"We completed shortly after Christmas and was amazed National Property Trade got the deal through in time. Amazing staff, especially Daniel who worked extremely hard around a difficult period. Excellent experience and we would highly recommend these guys if you need to sell a house fast."
"Contacted NPT in an emergency. Good offer on house, far above what any other company offered. NPT did everything they said they would in their advertising and in our case slightly more. Thanks"
"We received an excellent service and would without hesitation recommed National Property Trade"
"Our sale completed last Friday and I have to say we were very impressed with the whole service we received."
"Just a very quick message to say I have now received your bank transfer of £10,000, thankyou so much! I must say I am incredibly impressed with your business model to date, and the concept in general is a stroke of pure genius and hopefully the way forward for more people to sell in the future. And you personally, of course, made what could have been a rather tedious and unpleasant process much more palatable - and I am supremely confident that you have a very bright future ahead of you Sam, richly deserved. With very best wishes"
"Excellent and professional. Price offered was slightly better than we thought and worked out cheaper in the long run that using a traditional estate agent."
"Called enquiring about this service when our buyers, buyer pulled out last minute. The amount we needed was over 20% less than market value as set by rics surveyor. Found the operator exceptionally rude, discourteous and abrupt. Stated couldn't help. Given this company makes thousands out of other people's misfortune, one would at least expect them to be polite, empathic and customer driven. They are none of these things. Avoid."
Hi Vikki,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. We are always aware that people can come to us when they need a reliable and stress-free solution. We understand that selling a house quickly can be a challenging time which is why we really try to focus on removing any stress and delivering to your timescale. In addition, we always offer as much as we possibly can because we want to buy your house, however as you will be aware we cannot pay market value and we won’t always agree with your view on your properties valuation. This can at times be contentious and we understand that. Thankfully we will base any offers on two independent agent valuations and a RICs survey which we can share with you upon request. We will review training to ensure our sales consultants take the time to explain this and I agree empathy is very important. We wish you well with your property sale.
"We received an excellent service and the team at National Property Trade are very informative and kept us up to date throughout the whole process. Thank you."
"Excellent service from a well respected company."
"Excellent company and without doubt the most willing to talk common sense and cut the sales crap from their pitches. They give it straight and honest without holding anything back. This is what you need, when it comes to trusting a company within this industry. I would highly recommend National Property Trade if you are looking for a no nonsense sale."
National Property Trade is rated 4.91 based on 236 reviews