National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
When I placed my order I believed the items were available, however I had to wait over a month to receive my purchase as there wasn't any stock of the item I was purchasing.
National Lamps and Components ordering process is very easy to use. After 10 days i contact the company to check where my bulbs were only then to find out that they'd been discontinued - I should have been contacted before this. Once I'd selceted a replacement, the bulbs arrived in good time. One slip caused a downgrade in rating - you never know what problems your customers ared having so early communication is important.
whell the sockets arrived today 23th of nov
Good Morning Many thanks for your email We are really sorry to hear that you have only just received your order It was sent out via Royal Mail and unfortunately their deliveries are taking a lot longer than usual especially at this time of year
I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and the item itself. However I hope you don't think I'm being churlish but I was disappointed with the amount of packaging that was used and I'd have thought with a bit more consideration it could have been substantially reduced, by perhaps half, and been equally safe to send through the post? Kind regards Alan Jones
I'm happy with the product but unfortunately the address label on the packaging differed from the actual address on the invoice so it was delivered to the wrong address. As my neighbour was away I didn't get it until 10 days after it was ordered.
I ordered two light bulbs for my extractor fan. One was fine but I have just tried to fit the second bulb but unfortunately it is faulty - it is not working. I would be very grateful if you could send a replacement. Thank you.
Your delivery date was over by 2 days but great lamps and my unit lights are back working
Unfortunately for everybody else, Amazon have set the bar very high on delivery timescales. However, I am still disappointed in this company taking a week to deliver. I ordered on-line on Thursday evening - the order was not even processed until the following Tuesday and then another 2 days in Royal mail. Disappointing.
Hi Eric Apologies for the delay and your unhappiness with your service. You placed your order at 19:53 on Thursday the 6th February this was then seen on the 7th (Friday) and put through for processing. Delivery is 2-3 working days and this does not included the day you placed your order. We are sorry for the slight delay in receiving your order and you should have been notified via email. Kind Regards National Lamps & Components
Still waiting for delivery of the bulb Have now received e-mail update - bulb continues to be out of stock. Order now cancelled
Had an item for sale that wasn't available feel a bit let down but did get refunded
Two small strip light fittings for under cabinets were ordered and delivered promptly but when I came to fit the 284mm tubular lamps into them they didn't fit. However, I was able to pare away one end of each of the plastic holders by about 5mm and they now fit OK.
Postage costs to Scotland excessive.
Excessive packing. I bought rice bulbs box was at ti accomodate a brochure. Surely suitable packing to protect the environment is far more important. The whole thing was over kill when a matchbox would do. Just post your brochure online But I'm totally pleased with the bulb s themselves and the whole customer experience.
Wrong size but hey I’m using them in artisan lamps and I can cut them to size.
Although the lamps that I purchased arrived before expected, the lamp I have used keeps going out and does not quite fit.
Hi Valerie Many thanks for your review Sorry to hear that there seems to be an issue with the items you have purchased, we will contact you via email and try and resolve this issue for you. Many Thanks National Lamps and Components
Sent me a nice email offering me 10% off my next order. I place an order get the 10% off then get an email asking for an extra £10 to cover postage costs. 🤔
Hi Keith Many thanks for your reply Apologies for the additional delivery charge, however this is due to our couriers area zones. We do try and keep these additional charges as low as possible, but unfortunately if an item is to long for Royal Mail we can only try and source the cheapest courier service. We hope this does not put you of from using us again in the future Many Thanks National Lamps
Brilliant except the longest didn't have the right size mounting clips (for when fixing horizontal). See attached pics. Ones of the right are too small. Did find a work around though...
Hi Neil Many thanks for your review Apologies that there was an incorrect bracket in with your fitting. if you had advised us of this we would have tried to help source the correct bracket. Many Thanks National Lamps and Components
My product is not yet back in stock so still waiting to try it.
One of the light bulbs worked out of 2 that were delivered, which was a shame, service and commas were great, but as the maps Peters for a party I couldn’t be bothered to return a low value item.
Dear Customer, Thank you very much for your positive review it is much appreciated. Your custom is valued highly and I look forward to welcoming you back to www.nlandc.co.uk soon. Please use the discount code sent to you via email and feel free to share with family and friends. Many Thanks
all round a good service, when asking advice about lights as we are only a small hospital I did feel that my questions were not important enough to warrant help. I have sent emails asking questions but no reply. will use you again as its very convenient however, communication needs to improve and value the small companies as well as the large.
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,097 reviews