National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
Excellent range of lamps, including small tubes which are increasingly hard to find. Painless ordering process and prompt delivery. Will most certainly use again!
Ordered shaving light on- line, and received it 3 days later. Upon installing and powering on, discovered a loud buzzing noise from the built-in transformer. The buzzing varied from gentle to quite loud. There was obviously a fault with the unit, and I reported it via telephone. I was told that the matter would be reported to the manufacturer and that they would probably send a replacement direct to me. This has not happened.
Hi Peter Many thanks for your message We are happy to deal with your query but unfortunately you sent your original email to the incorrect website but the correct website has now received your email and we are dealing with the matter and will be in touch Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause
Excellent service, prompt and timely
Good communication and full satisfaction.
They supplied at a good price and delivered on time.
Immediately available from stock acceptably priced exemplary packaging prompt delivery AND IT WORKS. Much appreciated service for an elderly housebound self-helper !
I bought your product that you recommended for a similar item that I was trying to buy and it was a match for the original saving me pounds Thankyou colin
Prompt Delivery, good communication. Will use again.
My small order was handled very well. A parcel arrived within a few days and the lamps were well protected inside, arriving in perfect condition.
Good service
The item came as described, it arrived earlier than expected
I waited quite a while for the bulbs as they had to be redelivered however all 3 were broken I did as I was asked and sent pics , I am delighted with how quickly they dealt with this and would highly recommend them . They are due to be delivered today which is super quick
The delivery was very quick and well packaged although the light bulbs didn't have any wrap protection around them unlike another brand I had previously purchased. One of the 12 bulbs has a wobbly filament and I suspect it won't last long. Given the excellent price I'm satisfied overall.
My purchase was ordered via Amazon, and arrived in excellent condition within acceptable timescales.
I have used National Lamps and Components before for my household requirements. I needed some more LED bulbs and was a little bewildered by the range available.I needed low wattage, but a brighter instant light. I emailed 'sales' with my query, who offered advice and a link to their options. They, of course, were right in their offerings. Since 'switching' over to LED bulbs throughout my home; my annual savings on electricity is in the 27%. Phenominal!! I definitely will recommend these peopl. I won't be using anyone else.
Very pleased indeed with service, communications, price of item and delivery time. Thank you very much!
Fast and efficient
Quality products and service
Great product, price and fast delivery.
Very professional- found what I needed at a reasonable price and very fast delivery
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,096 reviews