National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
Very speedy. Order very well packed. The tubes are working well. Good company to deal with.
Prompt and efficient in establishing what had replaced the bulbs we had and deleting to us.
There was a minor problem due to the courier making an error, but it seemed to be an honest mistake which was sorted out very promptly and I then received my order with no issues. I was very happy overall.
Pretty rubbish really as it been over 2 weeks and I haven’t received my item ??? Disappointing!!!
Great, thanks. Very well packed.
Sent a replacement item out promptly when original lost in the post; deal with company with confidence as you can definitely rely on them to delivery solid prompt service.
Orded one bulb and paid for it three weeks ago to be told the next day it will be delivered in May 😡😡😡 not very happy don't think I will be using again
Until now I haven't recieved my order yet almost a month now due to stock issues.
National Lamps were once again speedy in getting their value for money product to us.
I was after a halogen lamp for my track light and I couldn't find it anywhere. National lamps were brilliant in assisting and had the correct lamp for my light. Only reason I'm not giving them 5* is because I had to pay for delivery to return goods.
Considering most places are in lockdown. I ordered light bulbs and they were delivered very promptly, what a good service this company gives.
Delivered on time and all satisfactory.
Prompt efficient service at a good price. Would use this seller again.
Perfect product
Good response.
Was very pleased with the service supplied from national lamps , no problem with my order and they were delivered quickly
Prompt service from easy to follow online catalogue.
Really good service, items were as described and arrived fairly quickly and well packaged.
Quality products, great prices, and quick delivery...faultless really!
Excellent advice given on the phone followed by a quick delivery of the bulb. Would recommend the company without reservation.
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.56 based on 2,094 reviews