Nanostix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nanostix
Read Nanostix  Reviews

info@nanostix.co.uk

41 St Matthews Way

Tell us how Nanostix made you happy
Delivery was very fast as always. Love the Mango Ice. The only flavour that agrees with me. I wish you would carry more of the "Ice Age" ranges though from Apple to Grape to name a few!
Brilliant product, fast service.
I purchased 9 boxes of the 1.7% mango ice pods, they sent me 9 boxes of the 5%. I paid £10 for next day delivery, it arrived the next day and also had the address at the back of the envelope which said Hartington Street and there was no stamp. So, someone had walked from an address 2 minutes away from my address to deliver my items which costed £10. I am very upset about this and I hope they can refund the delivery charge I paid.
The unit is small and compact but packs a powerful punch. Battery life is extremely good has clear indication for low charge. The unit is discrete and offers a wide variety of flavors - I am yet to find one I don't like.
Awesome vape must buy
Nice and easy to use
Variety of flavours limited.
Hoping this changes
Battery is good and no issues running out of power
I haven't received my order and I'm now faced with trying not to buy tobacco again after a month! I think I'll simply buy a vaporiser that I don't have to rely on delivery and can buy refills in local vape stores, online only is the problem with this product!
Great product and great service.
Delivery was very quick!! Thank you. I just hope that you will stock MORE flavours in the near future like Grapple, Mango Ice, Orange Ice to name a few!
Love this flavour. Product arrived quicker than expected!
Very rapid delivery. Great product. Completely stopped smoking with this unlike other vapes
Love the flavours and they always deliver on time as promised
Received with prefect sealed condition of items.

Awesome! Keep it up guys!
I highly recommend the Nanostix as I've tried many different types of vapes and never liked any of them
Brilliant device and so easy to use. Better than the real thing
Great service. Received it quick and fast delivery. Amazing product will definately buy again from you and definately great price and very reliable. Thankyou
This is awesome. I can smoke anywhere, anytime. cool as ice....
Really good service with good communication. Very quick delivery too.
Very quick.