Nanostix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nanostix
Read Nanostix  Reviews

info@nanostix.co.uk

41 St Matthews Way

Tell us how Nanostix made you happy
Very good and quick service
Fantastic company, very fast delivery and every time I’ve had a problem they always help or offer me something to make me happy. Only think I would say, is that the delivery every time you order is a bit much, however if you order in the morning..you normally get it next day!
Great company :)
Excellent service, super fast delivery and totally in love with my new NanoStix vape. I initially purchased it as my old one broke and I was heartbroken as this can only be purchased in Malaysia. But I am so thrilled to find out that you have this product here in the UK. I am extremely happy. Will definitely come back and purchase more pods from you.
For whatever reason, the batch of Mango Ice that I got recently is NOT what it used to be? Not "Icy-cool-mangoey" at all!! Very flat. Service from Nanostix is brilliant though. Might want to look into that? Please try to bring in different Ice ranges as variety is a spice of life!
Best products I have Eveee purchased a bit expensive I hope we guys gonna put The price a little down
Very good
Great bit of kit, no mess, easier to carry around than my normal vape device.
Delivered quickly as well.
Delivery was very fast as always. Love the Mango Ice. The only flavour that agrees with me. I wish you would carry more of the "Ice Age" ranges though from Apple to Grape to name a few!
Brilliant product, fast service.
I purchased 9 boxes of the 1.7% mango ice pods, they sent me 9 boxes of the 5%. I paid £10 for next day delivery, it arrived the next day and also had the address at the back of the envelope which said Hartington Street and there was no stamp. So, someone had walked from an address 2 minutes away from my address to deliver my items which costed £10. I am very upset about this and I hope they can refund the delivery charge I paid.
The unit is small and compact but packs a powerful punch. Battery life is extremely good has clear indication for low charge. The unit is discrete and offers a wide variety of flavors - I am yet to find one I don't like.
Awesome vape must buy
Nice and easy to use
Variety of flavours limited.
Hoping this changes
Battery is good and no issues running out of power
I haven't received my order and I'm now faced with trying not to buy tobacco again after a month! I think I'll simply buy a vaporiser that I don't have to rely on delivery and can buy refills in local vape stores, online only is the problem with this product!
Great product and great service.
Delivery was very quick!! Thank you. I just hope that you will stock MORE flavours in the near future like Grapple, Mango Ice, Orange Ice to name a few!
Love this flavour. Product arrived quicker than expected!
Very rapid delivery. Great product. Completely stopped smoking with this unlike other vapes
Love the flavours and they always deliver on time as promised
Received with prefect sealed condition of items.

Awesome! Keep it up guys!
Nanostix is rated 4.60 based on 75 reviews