Nanostix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nanostix
Read Nanostix  Reviews

info@nanostix.co.uk

41 St Matthews Way

Tell us how Nanostix made you happy
Excellent service and items are well packaged. Nanostix have kept me going during lockdown, and hopefully, both loyal and new customers during this time have kept you going too!
Amazing service. Super fast delivery- in most cases since the changes to postal services due to COVID19 they have even been hand delivering my orders, mostly on the same day that I’ve placed my order! Always very friendly too. Thank you and I highly highly recommend!
Always super fast delivery- in face since the changes to postal services during COVID19 they have been hand delivering my orders- most of the time even the same day that I’ve placed my order. Always very friendly too. Amazing service thank you!
Very Fast Delivery.

Amazing little device for anyone to use to help quit smoking.

Been using these for a few years and I'm very impressed. The best flavour is the Mango-Ice in my opinion.
Very Quick Delivery.

Been using these devices for a few years, absolutely love the convenience.

Would recommend to anyone looking to stop smoking, the small size and portability of the device is amazing, plus you definitely get your dosage of nicotine.
Excellent service
Love Nanostix, I’ve been smoke free for over a year and it’s the only thing among numerous products that I’ve tried that has worked.
I would like to try to reduce my nicotine intake so lower levels or nicotine free pods would be brilliant.
Delivery was very prompt. Thank you for that. I like Orange Ice now as somehow it's better than the Mango Ice in terms of the "cool-icy" taste. I wish you guys bring in more of the Ice range as it's 2020 now!! GRAPE ICE, APPLE ICE & LEMONADE ICE? I can only speak for myself but I think majority of the customers might want to have varieties as it's a "spice" for the taste!
Very good and quick service
Fantastic company, very fast delivery and every time I’ve had a problem they always help or offer me something to make me happy. Only think I would say, is that the delivery every time you order is a bit much, however if you order in the morning..you normally get it next day!
Great company :)
Excellent service, super fast delivery and totally in love with my new NanoStix vape. I initially purchased it as my old one broke and I was heartbroken as this can only be purchased in Malaysia. But I am so thrilled to find out that you have this product here in the UK. I am extremely happy. Will definitely come back and purchase more pods from you.
For whatever reason, the batch of Mango Ice that I got recently is NOT what it used to be? Not "Icy-cool-mangoey" at all!! Very flat. Service from Nanostix is brilliant though. Might want to look into that? Please try to bring in different Ice ranges as variety is a spice of life!
Best products I have Eveee purchased a bit expensive I hope we guys gonna put The price a little down
Very good
Great bit of kit, no mess, easier to carry around than my normal vape device.
Delivered quickly as well.
Delivery was very fast as always. Love the Mango Ice. The only flavour that agrees with me. I wish you would carry more of the "Ice Age" ranges though from Apple to Grape to name a few!
Brilliant product, fast service.
I purchased 9 boxes of the 1.7% mango ice pods, they sent me 9 boxes of the 5%. I paid £10 for next day delivery, it arrived the next day and also had the address at the back of the envelope which said Hartington Street and there was no stamp. So, someone had walked from an address 2 minutes away from my address to deliver my items which costed £10. I am very upset about this and I hope they can refund the delivery charge I paid.
Nanostix is rated 4.66 based on 65 reviews