Name Labels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Name Labels
Read Name Labels Reviews

info@labelplanet.co.uk

Wilbraham House Unit 2 Alvaston Business Park Middlewich Road

Labels are brilliant, perfect for school clothes etc very happy definitely use again.
I have always used Name labels from Stikins. They are perfect.
easy to order and arrived in days, very easy to apply. great
Wouldn't be without these name labels now, so quick and easy to use and so durable. Very impressed.
Easy Order, Very Quick Delivery.
Would like to see different colour stickers :)
I have used your labels for over 7 years now. They are versatile and last well.
Quick simple and great service.
This is the second time I've used them for my sons school uniform they just stick on and I wash them constantly and the labels stay on and don't discolour or fade...excelllent
Fab products and next day delivery was a bonus . Really impressed and will definitely be a returning customer.
Very fast delivery and I’ve labelled all my sons clothes ready for school camp, they seem very good quality
Great name labels. They make labelling school clothes, shoes, lunch bags, bottles and lots of other belongings so easy and they stay on even after going through the washing machine time & time again!
I have re-ordered for both of my children many times now and will keep doing so. Ordering on-line is so easy and delivery is excellent. I ordered one day and they were received the following day.
Very fast delivery - exactly as ordered - thank you
They arrived morning after ordering, so excellent service. I’ve been buying from you for a decade and have NEVER had a discount code, that’s my only gripe!
Best stick on labels out there! They don’t wash off and hold for ages!
Excellent service from Stikins, prompt next day delivery!
I have tried other sticker labels but always found they came off in the wash.
These are the BEST around. Will be ordering more for the new school term.
Super fast delivery - hassle free ordering, very happy.
Brilliant. Have had them before and worth the money. Stick to everything I need!
Prompt free delivery.
I've been buying these name labels throughout my son's primary school years and always found then to be easy to use and effective.
Easy to order and fast delivery.
Prompt delivery, good price.
Name Labels is rated 4.88 based on 5,147 reviews