Name Labels Reviews

info@labelplanet.co.uk

Wilbraham House Unit 2 Alvaston Business Park Middlewich Road

Katy Le Tissier
Verified Buyer
"As always an excellent product. Easy to order, extremely quick delivery and great quality. Highly recommend."
Vicky Sedgley
Verified Buyer
"Great product, very quick delivery & not too expensive. 2nd time I’ve bought from you."
Abigail Bobroff
Verified Buyer
"I always use Stickins labels, they are simple and easy to use to label everything from clothing to water bottles and books. Delivery is super quick too."
"Really fast service. I use frequently."
"Good quality labels. Delivered the day after online order!"
"Easy to use and stay on."
Victoria Ryder
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the labels and fast delivery - highly recommend."
"Simple - easy to read. Came quickly. Seem to fix really easily to the garments. Haven’t washed garments yet so will need to wait to see. Good for coats, hats and things that are easily left or lost."
Sarah Carter
Verified Buyer
"Super fast service - labels received next working day - couldnt ask for more, thank you!"
"I was very pleased by the prompt service with the name labels arriving the next working day. They seem to stick well and are really easy to apply."
Kim Chivers
Verified Buyer
"This is the second lot I have bought, they actually stay on. The first load I must have got in 2016 when my little one was off to nursery. She is starting school in September so I have ordered more as I have been so happy with the first load I got."
"Perfect 👌 thanks for a truly fantastic and amazing product! Will be back for more! So easy to use and stick on instantly"
Helen Giles
Verified Buyer
"The labels are great, but because you insist that deliveries have to be signed for, it was not posted through the door like a small parcel should. Instead, I had to leave work early and drive miles back to the sorting office, 40 minutes from work and 15 minutes from home. The money I ‘saved’ on free delivery was spent on petrol! I shouldn’t need to sign for stickers!"
Donna Dennington
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and next day delivery"
"Delivered a quality product very quickly https://www.stikins.co.uk/"
Nicola Ford
Verified Buyer
"We always use these labels for both of our children. They are very robust and last very well. good quality and fast delivery"
"Labels always arrive the next day whether ordering by phone or online. Great product, does just what it says it does. With 4 kids, stickin labels are an indispensable aid to keeping me sane as they help keep track of books, trainers, ballet shoes, rugby shirts, lunch boxes, pet kits, water bottles.... the list is endless. Great product, great service, great price"
Jessica Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"Love these labels, they go on EVERYTHING - 5 Stars from me :)"
"Received order next day. Great. Really happy. Quick and easy to stick on anything. Last well on my son's water bottle that goes in the dish washer."
Emma Bolton
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have ordered these labels and that speaks volumes. Really long lasting as the clothes have always been out grown before there is issues with the label. Excellent quality and very long lasting! I would recommend 100%"
Name Labels is rated 4.88 based on 5,066 reviews