Name Labels Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Name Labels

info@labelplanet.co.uk

Wilbraham House Unit 2 Alvaston Business Park Middlewich Road

"Labels arrived promptly and correct"
Farhana Mohammed
Verified Buyer
"Very happy to receive my stikins labels at affordable prices ,quick and easy to use. Very sticky and lasts a long time on clothes and items.Most definately keep using Stikins labels."
Megan Chaplin
Verified Buyer
"I bought a small number of Stikins at the beginning of the new term as I just couldn't believe that they would work. A term in and we're converted and have bought a much bigger pack. These stay in wash after wash. So easy to use, we stick them on everything: clothing, plastic lunchbox containers, shoes, the child (maybe not the last one!). Delighted"
"I love these labels! Its the second time I have ordered them as we use them for everything. They stick to clothes labels, lunchboxes, rulers, sports kit.. everything! I used to use sew on labels for clothes but it is so time consuming stitching them on! Highly recommend these labels for everything! Also great value and speedy delivery arriving the day after I ordered them :-) thank you"
Hollie Gomm
Verified Buyer
"We needed labels for my daughters new uniform and same day dispatched and was delivered next day! Couldn’t ask for anything more! Amazing service and will continue to use them!"
Claire Bartlett
"Fab service!"
SAMREEN PEER
Verified Buyer
"Good quality labels Prompt service Only regret I should have bought more... you run out of them sooner than you realise!"
"So much better than the stamp. Stay on, easy to read, work on anything!!"
"Great product and delivery is super fast!"
Mrs Maria Louise Jackson
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have ordered from this company. On the first order I forgot just after placing my order to put a middle name on the label and contacted the company who straightaway amended my order to include a middle name. The labels came within 2 days of ordering and are of excellent quality. On this second order again the labels were delivered fast (came next day) and again are of excellent quality. I have ordered more this time as I found I used up quite a few for first time. I also like that a small percentage of the money I pay goes back to my boy's school which helps his education. Definitely would recommend his firm, very helpful staff and excellent quality product."
Mrs Kerry Ann Snook
Verified Buyer
"They work so well do what they are suppose to do and the service price and website are brilliant can't fault it. Ordered one evening say a Sunday and were with us Tuesday absolutely brilliant highly recommended."
Mrs M Buckfield
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, excellent product. Both are so convenient and easy to use. Everyone should buy some of these labels; for school, college, care settings, etc. Thank you Stikins."
Sarah Masih
Verified Buyer
"Great Product and efficient service - will definately use again"
Alison Dack
Verified Buyer
"As a hectic mum of 2 under 5’s who are starting school and pre-school and everything has to be nanmed.....these stick to anything anywhere labels are AWESOME. I label everything at the door as we leave, job done!!"
"Great product, easy to use."
Sue Tamplin
Verified Buyer
"This is the second lot I have ordered - they are just perfect, do not wear out or come off. They are fantastic."
"Excellent product. Super quick delivery. Second time I have ordered these labels - wouldn't use anything else!"
Lynn Howlett
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Easy to order, super fast delivery. Labels last for ages in children clothes. Would highly recommend."
Rachael Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order on the website and thr speed of delivery was amazing!"
SImon Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Great stickers, fast delivery. Will use again."
Name Labels is rated 4.88 based on 4,785 reviews