N Legal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend N Legal

info@n-legal.co.uk

1 High Street, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands

How would you rate N Legal ?

"N Legal are amazing I have used for over 10years, and each time they have been time bound with everything, I have always had value for money they have been focussed on tasks in hand and also have time to take your call and explain in detail anything you are unsure about. Prior to NLegal being recommended I used other solicitors but was unable to get hold of anyone and was lucky to get a call the next day. I like value for my money and that's what you get, at times more value, listen there a great team you won't be disappointed believe Micheala 😀"
"From start to finish, N legal have been fantastic and really helpful. Recommended to all my friends and family. Good price too."
"I was really impressed with N Legal's service from start to finish, a great help and reassuring at such a vunerable time. Would not hesitate to recommend."
N Legal is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews