My Van Quote Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend My Van Quote
07AM
7AM

Tell us how My Van Quote made you happy

"Amazing how much a quote can differ from the first search on a comparison site to talking on the phone with barely no more if any other information on yourself, (broker:- well it's a few hundred pounds more with less extras included me:- don't think I can afford that broker:- well i can knock a £100 off.. like tommy cooper) your paying over £1100 to start with, bloody shark's, I think it's absolutely disgraceful, people look for the insurance most affordable to them with the extras in it most suitable to them. To then be hiked up, after all the palaver of giving details then waiting for them to get back, but what choice do you have when it's your first personal van and need to get on the road but stare down the barrel and take the shot."
Hello David. Thank you for your feedback your comments are important to us. During our validation process we ask our customers to clarify their information to ensure we offer all our customer the best product with the best insurer and price. The premium can sometimes change between the quote and purchase stage, but this usually only happens when risk or personal details are found to be different. Our agents are trained to fully explain any differences to the customer before they purchase. I have forwarded your comments to one of our senior managers who is looking into them for you. Regards Samantha My Van Quote
"After being put in touch with an insurance company by my van, it took about a week, 20 emails and 10 phone calls to get insurance. Even now I'm still having problems."
Hello Brian. Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I have spoken to our complaints department regarding your comments. They have advised me that you have been contacted and your concerns have now been resolved. Regards Samantha My Van Quote.
My Van Quote is rated 3.83 based on 18 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access