My Van Quote Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend My Van Quote
9PM
9PM

Tell us how My Van Quote made you happy

"called me back when they said they would"
Are you My Van Quote? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lower than other insurance,and good customer service"
"Very good i like it"
"Good company thanks"
"You cannot book this insurance on line, you have to phone up and the phone call took nearly an hour, not even a Freephone no."
Hello Kyle. It’s Samantha here from My Van Quote. Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is helpful. I apologise for the length of time you were on the phone to set up your policy. We ask our customers to telephone us to allow us to validate their information and appreciate that the quote validation process we follow can sometimes be lengthy but we want to ensure we offer all our customers the best product with the best insurer and price. I have raised your concerns regarding the Freephone number with our Senior Management.
"Amazing how much a quote can differ from the first search on a comparison site to talking on the phone with barely no more if any other information on yourself, (broker:- well it's a few hundred pounds more with less extras included me:- don't think I can afford that broker:- well i can knock a £100 off.. like tommy cooper) your paying over £1100 to start with, bloody shark's, I think it's absolutely disgraceful, people look for the insurance most affordable to them with the extras in it most suitable to them. To then be hiked up, after all the palaver of giving details then waiting for them to get back, but what choice do you have when it's your first personal van and need to get on the road but stare down the barrel and take the shot."
Hello David. Thank you for your feedback your comments are important to us. During our validation process we ask our customers to clarify their information to ensure we offer all our customer the best product with the best insurer and price. The premium can sometimes change between the quote and purchase stage, but this usually only happens when risk or personal details are found to be different. Our agents are trained to fully explain any differences to the customer before they purchase. I have forwarded your comments to one of our senior managers who is looking into them for you. Regards Samantha My Van Quote
"After being put in touch with an insurance company by my van, it took about a week, 20 emails and 10 phone calls to get insurance. Even now I'm still having problems."
Hello Brian. Thank you for your feedback it is important to us. I have spoken to our complaints department regarding your comments. They have advised me that you have been contacted and your concerns have now been resolved. Regards Samantha My Van Quote.
"During the phone conversation I did feel that I was being interrogated. i understand that questions need to be asked but just the way these were delivered made me feel like going elsewhere. That's my only criticism."
Hello Mark. Thank you for your feedback it is important and helpful to us. I apologise if you feel you were being interrogated. I can see you understand they are important and do need to be asked. I have highlighted your comments to the manager who will look into this and give feedback where needed. Regards Samantha My Van Quote.
"Very helpful and friendly service"
"Friendly, and helpful staff, the operator mark helped me a lot and was very accurate with his question, and happy to call me back if needed. very good service thank you"
"very good thanks very mash"
"I happy with the help I got and there explained things if I was not shore about"
"In all honesty I was reluctant to buy insurance with you because of, how I felt, that I was lured in with an initial cheap price on go compare. When I spoke to a representative the price suddenly increased. I was told that it was because I entered incorrect information. However, after I reviewed I found that this was not the case. Incidentally the new increased quote was marginally cheaper than the nearest competitor so naturally I accepted. But I must say, I was not impressed with the sales and pricing tactics. As a customer I felt used."
"Great guys really helpful when you phone"
"Friendly and efficient a good service"
"Evrithing else is fine but as I needed a hire or reward cover its taking them long to find me insurance and need to cancel the previous policy and another thing I was told the refund can take up to 30 days which is not good"
"quickly and easily handle things"
My Van Quote is rated 4.00 based on 17 reviews