mypolicy Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend mypolicy

How would you rate mypolicy?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
MD

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about mypolicy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"First year of insurance was fine, they don't give a f*ck about your speed tbh. When renewing they also didn't charge me extra for changing vehicle even though the engine size was larger (1.4 to 1.6), apart from the £150 black box installation fee. Installing the black box on the second car was an issue because they don't insure cars that are "modified" (blackout rear windows). I was then forced to cancel insurance and had to pay £338 for 2 weeks of insurance. They was also going to charge me an extra £150 for the installation of the black box which never happened, totaling £488 for 2 weeks of insurance."
Gilbert
"You can always find what you want and trust them on delivering the goods"
Lorraine Gilbert
"Simple process with no fuss resulting in a new policy for me"
mypolicy is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews