mypolicy Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend mypolicy
04AM
4AM

Tell us how mypolicy made you happy

"AVOID AVOID AVOID at all costs or it WILL cost you!!! If you are looking for insurance for a young driver go to a company you can get in touch with and talk through the policy first. As My Policy DO NOT take new business over the phone, you sign up online, they take your money FIRST and then you have to call them up to verify, makes no sense! I ended up getting ripped off, it ended up costing me nearly £600 when I can cancelled the insurance after 4 weeks as I couldn't afford the extra charges, be warned."
Are you mypolicy? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback mypolicy receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I don’t ever write reviews but felt I needed to warn other people to NOT ever get insurance with this HORRIBEL company. Similarly to Egles review, I had to move and they told me they couldn’t cover my area so I had no option but to cancel, and then they said I have to pay a £158 on top of that. Not only are they leaving me without insurance, they take the £200 deposit, my monthly instalments, cancelled my insurance and telling me to pay this money on top. THEY SHOULD BE PAYING ME! What’s more suspicious is that I did another search with moneysupermakrt with my new address and they are the first ones there! So if they can’t cover my area, why does it appear as an option on moneysupupermaket. And you can ONLY buy their insurance online which means they take your money first. DONT TRUST THIS COMPANY. Go with Avivah or something, you can trust them better in my opinion."
"Very unhappy about this Company all they did is just made my experience very unpleasant and took my money for nothing Wanted to change my address as I was planning to move and been told that they no longer available to insure me on the new address so I been put in the situation where I had no other choice as for to cancel my insurance, and been told that I still would need to pay the cancellation fee, which I believe is Not fair at all,where it is not my fault that they can no longer incure me! Been with the company only for 6 weeks and and been charged £434, I’ve had paid annually which was £1089 All this experience was terrible to me as I felt that they only ripping me off for something that is not even my fault I found this very unprofessional, the staff I been talking to only could say we understand but you have to pay. Be very careful when considering getting insurance with this company"
"I found out they cancelled my policy one month later when I rang to ask why they had taken 800.00 out of my account when not missing a payment they said that was the finance company because they wanted all there money when they heard my policy cancelled my insurance after not buying more miles. My policy told me there was nothing they could about it.DO NOT TOUCH THIS OUTFIT WARNING TO YOUNG DRIVER'S I WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS 10 OUT OF 10 ARE BAD."
"Avoid this broker con insurance company. This company is a con and there customer services team are professional liars and experts at giving incorrect advice. Apply fines after fines even when they say the box is faulty and needs an engineer to repair. STOP DONT USE THIS COMPANY AVOID!!!!!!"
"horrible company . they send cancellation letter before installing the black box When the man who comes to install the black box came he said that the insurer will not insure tinted windows . Tinted windows is modification ?? I asked him in what way , he could not say . that's the way it is. i understand that they want to charge for his time and cancellation fee. total fraud. Don't insure"
"My policy is a joke off a company they keep taking down my review even after they had already replied and accepted what I had said and confirmed that I was a customer. They cancelled my policy because I went over my milage by 100 miles and wanted me to produce £125 in 7 days which I wasn’t able to do even after me trying to work with them I never missed a payment and topped up the milage previously with no problems and now I have a canceled policy I can’t afford insurance with other company’s because off that now I have to walk my 2 children to school through the winter and now they sent a bill for £300 to close the account for a car there no insuring just because they cancelled it! You might thing all these 5 star reviews are good but there just from a good 5 minute call setting up a account wait until something goes wrong and they don’t care about any circumstances and are unsphmpathetic just about where the next payment is coming from!"
"DO NOT INSURE! Whilst they will provide you with cheaper insurance, it is all candy coated. Should you run out of mileage halfway through your cover (which they track), they will charge you an extortionate amount. I had 5000 miles for the whole year, and ran out 3/4 through the year, thus I had to buy more, they charged me £220 for 1000 miles. Your driving behaviour is based upon the score they calculate for you averaged upon three factors - smoothness, usage and speed. I average a 7/10 for the years policy (bearing in mind its rated from -10 to 10), and on their website they specify this is a good score for the overall year which will reflect upon the renewal quote. THIS IS A LIE, i scored a 7/10 for them to quote me a renewal quote which is £89.59 cheaper and yet again with a blackbox. DO NOT INSURE!!!!"
"Disgraceful robbed my deposit of me and cancelled insurance ... which goes on your history avoid like the black plague , won't give your deposit back had 4 days insurance cancelled whilst I was out driving due to not disclosing a claim I never knew I had.."
"Worst insurer!! Cheap!!?? No way most expensive one as soon as u go for them. Dont be stupid to chose my policy"
"The tone of their letters very threatening, they waste your time with so many things you have to do behind the scene, very quick to take your money & mess you up. MyPolicy insurance is not cheap as it appears."
"First year of insurance was fine, they don't give a f*ck about your speed tbh. When renewing they also didn't charge me extra for changing vehicle even though the engine size was larger (1.4 to 1.6), apart from the £150 black box installation fee. Installing the black box on the second car was an issue because they don't insure cars that are "modified" (blackout rear windows). I was then forced to cancel insurance and had to pay £338 for 2 weeks of insurance. They was also going to charge me an extra £150 for the installation of the black box which never happened, totaling £488 for 2 weeks of insurance."
"You can always find what you want and trust them on delivering the goods"
"Simple process with no fuss resulting in a new policy for me"
mypolicy is rated 1.57 based on 14 reviews