mypolicy Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend mypolicy

How would you rate mypolicy ?

"Disgraceful robbed my deposit of me and cancelled insurance ... which goes on your history avoid like the black plague , won't give your deposit back had 4 days insurance cancelled whilst I was out driving due to not disclosing a claim I never knew I had.."
"Worst insurer!! Cheap!!?? No way most expensive one as soon as u go for them. Dont be stupid to chose my policy"
"The tone of their letters very threatening, they waste your time with so many things you have to do behind the scene, very quick to take your money & mess you up. MyPolicy insurance is not cheap as it appears."
"First year of insurance was fine, they don't give a f*ck about your speed tbh. When renewing they also didn't charge me extra for changing vehicle even though the engine size was larger (1.4 to 1.6), apart from the £150 black box installation fee. Installing the black box on the second car was an issue because they don't insure cars that are "modified" (blackout rear windows). I was then forced to cancel insurance and had to pay £338 for 2 weeks of insurance. They was also going to charge me an extra £150 for the installation of the black box which never happened, totaling £488 for 2 weeks of insurance."
"You can always find what you want and trust them on delivering the goods"
"Simple process with no fuss resulting in a new policy for me"
mypolicy is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews