mypolicy Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend mypolicy

How would you rate mypolicy ?

"My policy is a joke off a company they keep taking down my review even after they had already replied and accepted what I had said and confirmed that I was a customer. They cancelled my policy because I went over my milage by 100 miles and wanted me to produce £125 in 7 days which I wasn’t able to do even after me trying to work with them I never missed a payment and topped up the milage previously with no problems and now I have a canceled policy I can’t afford insurance with other company’s because off that now I have to walk my 2 children to school through the winter and now they sent a bill for £300 to close the account for a car there no insuring just because they cancelled it! You might thing all these 5 star reviews are good but there just from a good 5 minute call setting up a account wait until something goes wrong and they don’t care about any circumstances and are unsphmpathetic just about where the next payment is coming from!"
"DO NOT INSURE! Whilst they will provide you with cheaper insurance, it is all candy coated. Should you run out of mileage halfway through your cover (which they track), they will charge you an extortionate amount. I had 5000 miles for the whole year, and ran out 3/4 through the year, thus I had to buy more, they charged me £220 for 1000 miles. Your driving behaviour is based upon the score they calculate for you averaged upon three factors - smoothness, usage and speed. I average a 7/10 for the years policy (bearing in mind its rated from -10 to 10), and on their website they specify this is a good score for the overall year which will reflect upon the renewal quote. THIS IS A LIE, i scored a 7/10 for them to quote me a renewal quote which is £89.59 cheaper and yet again with a blackbox. DO NOT INSURE!!!!"
"Disgraceful robbed my deposit of me and cancelled insurance ... which goes on your history avoid like the black plague , won't give your deposit back had 4 days insurance cancelled whilst I was out driving due to not disclosing a claim I never knew I had.."
"Worst insurer!! Cheap!!?? No way most expensive one as soon as u go for them. Dont be stupid to chose my policy"
"The tone of their letters very threatening, they waste your time with so many things you have to do behind the scene, very quick to take your money & mess you up. MyPolicy insurance is not cheap as it appears."
"First year of insurance was fine, they don't give a f*ck about your speed tbh. When renewing they also didn't charge me extra for changing vehicle even though the engine size was larger (1.4 to 1.6), apart from the £150 black box installation fee. Installing the black box on the second car was an issue because they don't insure cars that are "modified" (blackout rear windows). I was then forced to cancel insurance and had to pay £338 for 2 weeks of insurance. They was also going to charge me an extra £150 for the installation of the black box which never happened, totaling £488 for 2 weeks of insurance."
"You can always find what you want and trust them on delivering the goods"
"Simple process with no fuss resulting in a new policy for me"
mypolicy is rated 2.00 based on 8 reviews