My Own Stationery Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Own Stationery
Read My Own Stationery Reviews

I am thrilled with my new notebook - it's fantastic quality and looks very professional.
My Own Stationery 5 star review on 9th July 2020
My fiance was very happy with the results!! Very will made, the design came out as planned, thanks
I purchased an initial order of 10 A4 hardback books for my engineers to use as 'engineering notebooks' within their daily activities. I was impressed with communication from order receipt all the way through to delivery. The books themselves were of a very good quality and i cannot fault them; my only observation is that it would be nice if they were available in a thicker (more pages) option. All in all a very good product and service. I look forward to using this company again soon. Well done and keep up the great service.
Good quality and comfortable ordering.
Great quality print job on my custom notebooks for my wedding - would highly recommend!
We are delighted with the custom notebooks we ordered from My Own Stationery. Excellent quality and turnaround time.
Thank you so much.
Nice customised notebooks, I was happy with the design!
Easy usage for your own design, quick order process and high quality notebook delivered
Love the notebook! I had a painting printed on the cover and the quality is superb, it feels very high quality and the personalisation is great. Very easy process all-round and very happy with the result. Will definitely purchase again!
Love this company, their A6 and A5 notebooks our good quality, the ink used is very bright and glossy, the batch to batch quality is consistent. Packaging and shipment has no issues.
High quality printing, beautiful colours, easy to use website, service faster than announced. I know I will use again!
Online order very simple to use. They contacted me quickly with a technical issue with my uploaded cover picture and sorted the issue. Book arrived a few days later. Very impressed. Thanks
Great service as always!
Wow. What else can I say but a big THANK YOU. The notebooks arrived in time for us to post them to our clients before Christmas and they looked stunning. Our Art Director, notorious for his high standards and attention to detail said: "I don't normally like a gloss finish, but this feels like a Ferrari". Thank you for providing such stunning Christmas gifts. We will definitely be using you guys again. 10/10/
REALLY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT DELIVERED QUICKLY
Good quality and came out really well. Templates easy to use to add your own design. Very pleased
Creating my customised cover was really easy, and when I received it, the packaging was really lovely; all I needed to do was forward it to my client - who was absolutely delighted with her personalised notebook. Thank you! Great value for a beautiful product, will be using again.
Item came exactly as expected. Very good quality and I really enjoyed the process of designing it!
Great product, fast delivery and good customer service. Will be ordering more.
My notebook arrived in record time and was excellent quality. Will be buying again. Thank you!
My Own Stationery is rated 4.60 based on 53 reviews