My Own Stationery Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Own Stationery
Read My Own Stationery Reviews

Overall the process was fairly easy to follow but when I signed up and tried to the newsletter and tried to apply the discount code it wouldn't accept it. I am however excited about getting my first customised journals
Easy to create own design, fool-proof, which I loved! Why not ‘Very Good’? I missed having the options to have: pen holder elastic, message on the inside part of the front cover and material is limited.
My order met my expectations & the ordering platform was simple to use. I will use My Own Stationery again.
Really good quality product and great packaging. Only criticism was est delivery date wasn't clear. But besides that awesome service.
Really good exactly what we ordered and superb quality. Wish there was an option for blank paper rather than lined paper for the content, but very impressed with all aspects of the product.

Thanks.
I feel like the notepads were a little slim. And I ordered the wrong size. But that’s on me! The company sent the notebooks exactly as designed and I’m very pleased with my order. I will certainly be ordering again
Item that I ordered very good I’m very happy with it, the only thing is had a card from post office I had to pay extra as not enough postage was paid for it.
The print came out quite dark but it’s really good quality definitely buy!!
Was so surprised that my order was delivered in a week. The notifications were timely. Excellent service
very well packaged
My Own Stationery produced our branded notebooks on time and delivered them on schedule. The teams are always available and happy to help.
Overall, a very good experience.
Good quality and they arrived quickly. They look very professional and were a good price.
My Own Stationery is rated 4.60 based on 53 reviews