My Own Stationery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend My Own Stationery
"Love the notebook! I had a painting printed on the cover and the quality is superb, it feels very high quality and the personalisation is great. Very easy process all-round and very happy with the result. Will definitely purchase again!"
"Love this company, their A6 and A5 notebooks our good quality, the ink used is very bright and glossy, the batch to batch quality is consistent. Packaging and shipment has no issues."
"Item that I ordered very good I’m very happy with it, the only thing is had a card from post office I had to pay extra as not enough postage was paid for it."
"I have yet to receive my order it is still stuck in customs"
"High quality printing, beautiful colours, easy to use website, service faster than announced. I know I will use again!"
"Online order very simple to use. They contacted me quickly with a technical issue with my uploaded cover picture and sorted the issue. Book arrived a few days later. Very impressed. Thanks"
"The print came out quite dark but it’s really good quality definitely buy!!"
"Great service as always!"
"Wow. What else can I say but a big THANK YOU. The notebooks arrived in time for us to post them to our clients before Christmas and they looked stunning. Our Art Director, notorious for his high standards and attention to detail said: "I don't normally like a gloss finish, but this feels like a Ferrari". Thank you for providing such stunning Christmas gifts. We will definitely be using you guys again. 10/10/"
"REALLY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT DELIVERED QUICKLY"
"Good quality and came out really well. Templates easy to use to add your own design. Very pleased"
"Creating my customised cover was really easy, and when I received it, the packaging was really lovely; all I needed to do was forward it to my client - who was absolutely delighted with her personalised notebook. Thank you! Great value for a beautiful product, will be using again."
"Item came exactly as expected. Very good quality and I really enjoyed the process of designing it!"
"Great product, fast delivery and good customer service. Will be ordering more."
"My notebook arrived in record time and was excellent quality. Will be buying again. Thank you!"
"Super easy to design and customise to what you want. Checkout was seamless, delivery and communication was faultless. On receipt, the quality was spot on. Very very impressed. Thank you."
"The website is quick and so simple to use. Prices are very competitive and customer service is superb. I was running a tight schedule and the team and My Own Stationery did everything they could to get the items to us on time - which they did. Would highly recommend this service."
"This is the 2nd year we have ordered our students lab books through 'My Own Stationary' we have had feedback from 2 exam boards (AQA and Edexcel) regarding how well we monitor and record student practical progress at A-level. The smart looking books with our own logo on certainly helps the students realise that the practical books are for recording exam specific practical work in. We hope to continue ordering from you year on year!"
"Really easy to use service & the end product was top quality for me! Exactly what I was looking for as other providers of this type of service only supply in bulk, so was perfect to be able to purchase one or have the option to get more! Simple, easy & effective!"
"Excellent communication with this company, they were even able to correct a typing mistake I had made. Notebook is beautiful, image crisp and clear and good quality. I will definitely be placing more orders both for myself and as gifts."
My Own Stationery is rated 4.68 based on 38 reviews