My Own Stationery Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend My Own Stationery
Photography By Ward
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for some good quality journal type note books which I could customise with my own front cover image. I placed a small order with My Own Stationary and was very happy with the journals. The journal / notebooks had a good quality feel and, at 160 pages, were very good value. There was one issue with the colour but, as they were quick to sort this out, I remain a very satisfied customer."
Sam Forsey
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery and the products I ordered were of excellent quality and exactly as per the design."
"Easy to use site, good prices for a good product and quick delivery."
Carly Coulter
Verified Buyer
"My Own Stationery produced our branded notebooks on time and delivered them on schedule. The teams are always available and happy to help. Overall, a very good experience."
Naomy Brun
Verified Buyer
"Good Exterior, But transparent sheets! The design, cover and colors were exactly what I order, with excellent quality. The interface was easy to use especially since they have templates, which is very helpful for inspiration. The only downside would be the quality of the paper: it's really thin, so it's kind of transparent. It's Ok with a wood pen, but when using black ink pens I can read the text on the next page. I wish we could choose the paper used, because I intended to write in this notebook with a lot of colors and now it will be hard to do so."
Support Team
Verified Buyer
"Good quality and they arrived quickly. They look very professional and were a good price."
"Very good quality - the service is efficient and accurate. I will use this service again. Thank you"
Lucile Prache
Verified Buyer
"Lovely products ! I was very happy with my purchase !"
John Bradbury
"Great quality. Stylish."
Lorraine Kelly
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 50 notebooks for an event I was running and I couldn't be happier with them! Great customer service and communication. I will definitely be placing more orders!"
My Own Stationery is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews