My Own Stationery Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend My Own Stationery
"I purchased an initial order of 10 A4 hardback books for my engineers to use as 'engineering notebooks' within their daily activities. I was impressed with communication from order receipt all the way through to delivery. The books themselves were of a very good quality and i cannot fault them; my only observation is that it would be nice if they were available in a thicker (more pages) option. All in all a very good product and service. I look forward to using this company again soon. Well done and keep up the great service."
"My order met my expectations & the ordering platform was simple to use. I will use My Own Stationery again."
"Really good quality product and great packaging. Only criticism was est delivery date wasn't clear. But besides that awesome service."
"Really good exactly what we ordered and superb quality. Wish there was an option for blank paper rather than lined paper for the content, but very impressed with all aspects of the product. Thanks."
"I feel like the notepads were a little slim. And I ordered the wrong size. But that’s on me! The company sent the notebooks exactly as designed and I’m very pleased with my order. I will certainly be ordering again"
"Good quality and comfortable ordering."
"Great quality print job on my custom notebooks for my wedding - would highly recommend!"
"We are delighted with the custom notebooks we ordered from My Own Stationery. Excellent quality and turnaround time. Thank you so much."
"Nice customised notebooks, I was happy with the design!"
"Easy usage for your own design, quick order process and high quality notebook delivered"
"Love the notebook! I had a painting printed on the cover and the quality is superb, it feels very high quality and the personalisation is great. Very easy process all-round and very happy with the result. Will definitely purchase again!"
"Love this company, their A6 and A5 notebooks our good quality, the ink used is very bright and glossy, the batch to batch quality is consistent. Packaging and shipment has no issues."
"Item that I ordered very good I’m very happy with it, the only thing is had a card from post office I had to pay extra as not enough postage was paid for it."
"I have yet to receive my order it is still stuck in customs"
"High quality printing, beautiful colours, easy to use website, service faster than announced. I know I will use again!"
"Online order very simple to use. They contacted me quickly with a technical issue with my uploaded cover picture and sorted the issue. Book arrived a few days later. Very impressed. Thanks"
"The print came out quite dark but it’s really good quality definitely buy!!"
"Great service as always!"
"Wow. What else can I say but a big THANK YOU. The notebooks arrived in time for us to post them to our clients before Christmas and they looked stunning. Our Art Director, notorious for his high standards and attention to detail said: "I don't normally like a gloss finish, but this feels like a Ferrari". Thank you for providing such stunning Christmas gifts. We will definitely be using you guys again. 10/10/"
"REALLY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT DELIVERED QUICKLY"
My Own Stationery is rated 4.67 based on 48 reviews