My Own Stationery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend My Own Stationery
"Really easy to use service & the end product was top quality for me! Exactly what I was looking for as other providers of this type of service only supply in bulk, so was perfect to be able to purchase one or have the option to get more! Simple, easy & effective!"
"Excellent communication with this company, they were even able to correct a typing mistake I had made. Notebook is beautiful, image crisp and clear and good quality. I will definitely be placing more orders both for myself and as gifts."
"Was so surprised that my order was delivered in a week. The notifications were timely. Excellent service"
"Bought customised gifts my bridal team! They are perfect!"
"Lovely professional books."
"very well packaged"
"The Notepads I received are exactly what I was looking for and very professional in appearance."
"I wanted to make a customised notebook and shopped around, but My Own Stationary offered the best combination of price, ease of design and order experience. I will most certainly be using them gain."
"Looks great. Arrived quicker than expected."
"Very easy to make the products and websites very simple and straightforward. Updates on your orders. Very impressed !"
"I was looking for some good quality journal type note books which I could customise with my own front cover image. I placed a small order with My Own Stationary and was very happy with the journals. The journal / notebooks had a good quality feel and, at 160 pages, were very good value. There was one issue with the colour but, as they were quick to sort this out, I remain a very satisfied customer."
"Prompt delivery and the products I ordered were of excellent quality and exactly as per the design."
"Easy to use site, good prices for a good product and quick delivery."
"My Own Stationery produced our branded notebooks on time and delivered them on schedule. The teams are always available and happy to help. Overall, a very good experience."
"Good Exterior, But transparent sheets! The design, cover and colors were exactly what I order, with excellent quality. The interface was easy to use especially since they have templates, which is very helpful for inspiration. The only downside would be the quality of the paper: it's really thin, so it's kind of transparent. It's Ok with a wood pen, but when using black ink pens I can read the text on the next page. I wish we could choose the paper used, because I intended to write in this notebook with a lot of colors and now it will be hard to do so."
"Good quality and they arrived quickly. They look very professional and were a good price."
"Very good quality - the service is efficient and accurate. I will use this service again. Thank you"
"Lovely products ! I was very happy with my purchase !"
"Great quality. Stylish."
"I ordered 50 notebooks for an event I was running and I couldn't be happier with them! Great customer service and communication. I will definitely be placing more orders!"
My Own Stationery is rated 4.70 based on 20 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!