My Own Stationery Reviews

Read My Own Stationery Reviews

My Own Stationery 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Claire Smith
More Photos & Videos
I am thrilled with my new notebook - it's fantastic quality and looks very professional.
My Own Stationery 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Overall the process was fairly easy to follow but when I signed up and tried to the newsletter and tried to apply the discount code it wouldn't accept it. I am however excited about getting my first customised journals
Easy to create own design, fool-proof, which I loved! Why not ‘Very Good’? I missed having the options to have: pen holder elastic, message on the inside part of the front cover and material is limited.
My fiance was very happy with the results!! Very will made, the design came out as planned, thanks
My order still hasnt arrived after 14 days. It is only 1 notepad. I cant imagine how long it would take if it was multiple! Coming from Estonia when originally thought it was made in the UK. Order as early as possible because delivery takes forever!! Hopefully it is worth the wait when it does arrive and i can update this review!
I purchased an initial order of 10 A4 hardback books for my engineers to use as 'engineering notebooks' within their daily activities. I was impressed with communication from order receipt all the way through to delivery. The books themselves were of a very good quality and i cannot fault them; my only observation is that it would be nice if they were available in a thicker (more pages) option. All in all a very good product and service. I look forward to using this company again soon. Well done and keep up the great service.
My order met my expectations & the ordering platform was simple to use. I will use My Own Stationery again.
Really good quality product and great packaging. Only criticism was est delivery date wasn't clear. But besides that awesome service.
Really good exactly what we ordered and superb quality. Wish there was an option for blank paper rather than lined paper for the content, but very impressed with all aspects of the product.

Thanks.
I feel like the notepads were a little slim. And I ordered the wrong size. But that’s on me! The company sent the notebooks exactly as designed and I’m very pleased with my order. I will certainly be ordering again
Good quality and comfortable ordering.
Great quality print job on my custom notebooks for my wedding - would highly recommend!
We are delighted with the custom notebooks we ordered from My Own Stationery. Excellent quality and turnaround time.
Thank you so much.
Nice customised notebooks, I was happy with the design!
Easy usage for your own design, quick order process and high quality notebook delivered
Love the notebook! I had a painting printed on the cover and the quality is superb, it feels very high quality and the personalisation is great. Very easy process all-round and very happy with the result. Will definitely purchase again!
Love this company, their A6 and A5 notebooks our good quality, the ink used is very bright and glossy, the batch to batch quality is consistent. Packaging and shipment has no issues.
Item that I ordered very good I’m very happy with it, the only thing is had a card from post office I had to pay extra as not enough postage was paid for it.
I have yet to receive my order it is still stuck in customs
High quality printing, beautiful colours, easy to use website, service faster than announced. I know I will use again!
My Own Stationery is rated 4.60 based on 53 reviews