My Local Kitchen Reviews

5 Rating 13 Reviews
of reviewers recommend My Local Kitchen
I needed help with a small lunch event for 12 women and contact Joel at My Local Kitchen to see if they could help cater it. Joel could not have been more helpful or accomodating. He helped craft a very special menu - not too over the top but totally special. The food was heavenly and the service absolutely perfect. I will definitely use My Local Kitchen again.
Delicious food, easy to prepare and as good as a restaurant but in your own home! Highly recommend.
Who needs to source good quality ingredients and find time to cook an exciting meal when you can order from My Local Kitchen. What a find! Easy oven instructions and restaurant-quality meals at your fingertips. Delicious and highly recommended!
OMG, tonight's meal was superb. The fishcakes were out of this world and we sampled the chicken for lunch which was wow.!! Thanks for the prompt delivery and to be able to taste such great food. We will be ordering again next week.!! Clive & Clara 90 Eaton Place
Delicious food. Helpful staff. Efficient delivery.
Incredibly simple to prepare, but food that you would only expect from the very best restaurant. They are being smart and focusing on a small number of dishes done perfectly - such as the Salmon Fishcakes, which will forever change your idea of what a fishcake should be. :) Hugely recommended.
Excellent dish. Lots of tasty meat , plenty for two people. The mash topping was gloriously gooey. I will buy it again
This is no ordinary take-away!! My Local Kitchen is an excellent choice for a regular weekday treat for busy people or planning a special weekend meal with friends. The shortish, carefully devised menu offers fuss free meals which use fresh, high quality ingredients.to share with guests. This is modern dining, with a range of options interesting and with sometimes intriguing accompaniments. It's one to watch as they expand their menus. Shirley, SW15
My Local Kitchen is a joy. The food is really well prepared and delicious and nutritious. I always look forward to receiving the meals .... like going out to a restaurant but with the convenience of eating at home.
Very pleased and satisfied with my first order. The food was incredibly delicious and you knew it was a different league to a Friday night takeway - the flavours really stood out and it was refreshing to have a meal that demanded you sit up and pay it good attention. Also very impressed the structure of the food held their own - the souffle for example retained so much of its airiness. The pastry for the pizza had not got sodden after a day in the fridge. Since then, I have placed other orders and have found the food and service to be consistently in its quality. They seem to have made very conscious decisions about their packaging. There was absolutely no plastic in sight, and apart from the baking parchment, I was able to recycle all the packaging and chip the wooden tray into my garden waste. My only gripes were the website takes a moment to navigate through and that you have to order quite a bit in advance. However, good food deserves a bit of patience and planning!
Excellent food. Portions could be a little larger :-)
Mt wife and I have just enjoyed an absolutely delicious lunch with excellent flavour; a real pleasure - no cooking, just heating - that's all. We will be back! Julian.
The new incarnation of My Local Kitchen is even better than last year's original. Everything we have sampled has had that indefinable flavour of excellent home cooking. Of the starters our marginal favourite is the cheese souffle; of the puddings, the delicious nutty crumble. The zesty green beans and the red-wine risotto were perfect taste experiences, leading us to hope for more vegetarian dishes. Persian chicken leads the field so far in our household for the mains. There is nothing we would not like to try again.
My Local Kitchen is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews