Itsy Products Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Itsy Products Limited

Tell us how Itsy Products Limited made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"We have been weaning our 4 month old using jars and pouches - all ok but pretty expensive and also not very exciting. So we discovered the Itsy Blitz by some MIRACLE and oh boy do we love it. We've blended up our meals so that our son can enjoy what we eat - pasta bake, jacket potato with cheese and beans, avocado, fruit, brocoli and cheese... It's amazing especially when we go out to eat - we just slip the blitz in his big bag of baby stuff and blend up food right there and then! What a cracking gadget which is light, portable, well designed and a real bargain. The jars of food cost at least £1 for one meal - but now we can blend that up for pence!! We are going on holiday with it thanks to the travel adaptors. Really a no brainer for weaning. Love it."
"This product is brilliant. I have recommended it to all my mum friends. Especially for going out and about or for holidays (also comes with different plugs which is great!) this blender means you don’t have to worry too much about actually taking food with you!!"
"Really easy to use and nice and small to take out and about. Should have got one sooner!"
"I haven’t actually used the product yet as my baby isn’t quite old enough but just from having a play around looks great . X"
"Amazing idea so glad to have found this as this is perfect for when we go away! I found going away with my 1st a struggle as she preferred home made so had to do lots while away! This will be a god send for my next holiday with my 2nd! Thank you 😁"
"This product came very well wrapped,and with a lovely personal message. Such a fab idea for little hungry munchkins :)"
"Fantastic product, recommend to every mother/father on the weaning process."
"Great item and fast delivery. The card received with the item I thought was a lovely personnel touch. Thank you!"
"I received my itsy blitz never quickly and it was beautifully packaged with a personal thank you card. I received a message checking I had received it and if I had any questions. Great customer service skills and a fantastic product. It's easy to use and the perfect size for travel. Looking forward to using it more as part of our weaning. Thank you very much. Would definitely recommend it."
"We love out itsy blitz....my daughter is 7 months old and we like to eat out often and like her to explore different food, this is made possible with the itsy blitz...it’s great on the go and a good size to carry round! It’s a must have!"
Itsy Products Limited is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews