MyHouseAdvert.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend MyHouseAdvert.co.uk

The Portergate, 257 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how MyHouseAdvert.co.uk made you happy

"I sold my property in Sheffield via MyHouseAdvert. I found the process simple and transparent. I paid 4 months via the monthly subscription service and saved around 3,000 in comparison to what I was quoted by Saxton Mee. Happy to recommend."
Are you MyHouseAdvert.co.uk? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback MyHouseAdvert.co.uk receives. Reply Free
"My House Advert is an untrustworthy company. Please be aware that they charge you for Photographs and an Energy Performance Certificate and a Floorplan and then instruct a freelance Domestic Energy Assessor to do this work on your behalf. Naturally they keep a portion of what you the customer have paid, But they then refuse to pay the Domestic Energy Assessor for his work. Not your problem? It is when the Assessor comes back to You the client to be paid because he cannot even get to talk to My Home Advert. If they are decietful and dishonest in This aspect of their offering, why would you expect them to be any different in any other aspect? You have been warned; vote with your feet."
MyHouseAdvert.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews