Myhermes Reviews

Capitol House Capitol Park Morley, Leeds United Kingdom

Categories:
Business & Office
Delivery Companies

Tell us how Myhermes made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
2 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"Small packet car spare via eBay said delivery Sat Dec 1 or Mon Dec 3. Tracking 0932 Dec 3 said Delivery will be attempted between 1500 and 1700 today. Tue 4 Dec 0733 On its way to courier then 1306 Due to be delivered today. No sign of it Tue or Wed % Dec. Drove to Bridgwater depot Thursday morning. Obvious chaos. Disorganised heaps of parcels with many drivers apparently picking stuff up at random. I was eventually told Courier had been reassigned to Roberts, a Tewkesbury company. Phoned them. They said I should email hermes@reddelivery. Did so but no reply. No tracking record between Tue 4 Dec and Sun 9 Dec at 1725 "At the customers local depot". Monday 10th Due to be delivered today + Delivery will be attempted between 1700 and 1900. It wasn't. Finally arrived 1255 Tuesday. Obviously not the driver/courier's fault. Just completely useless management and organisation. Excuses when I phoned Bridgwater - Christmas and weather, like they'd never happened before. I wish I could give NO STAR but I'll have to join the 86% who only gave one. Contacting eBay and my vendor to warn them off Hermes. The pits!"
Posted 21 minutes ago
Are you Myhermes? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Myhermes receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Third day waiting for parcel to be picked up and returned to Amazon. Each time Amazon rebooks with Hermes a new return slip has to be put inside the parcel and on the outside. This means having to open up all the packaging and replace the existing return slip. No way of contacting Hermes as I am not their customer (Amazon is). On the Amazon returns account it advises that Hermes attempted to collect the parcel but no one in so the return has been cancelled which is not the case. I have now taken three days off work to be "in" between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. for a collection that never happens. Impossible to speak to an actual person on the phone, just some robotic chat which is useless and cannot deal with the problem. Amazon now advise me to book my own parcel return and they will refund me. This will NOT be through Hermes."
"Attempted deliveries clearly not attempted as was in all evening. Customer service is a joke to the title, no direct communication and operators leave no time to answer before diconnecting you. "Hello" it takes a lot lomger to type a response than it does to speak it. Direct questions completely ignored and no info as to when i may see my parcel. 3 hrs wasted, don't bother. If they really cared about customer service how come all the review sites rate them under 2 stars? Maybe you should read a few of them my hermes!"
"Watch out because you get what you pay for !!! When it comes to resolving problems you will find that there's no one to speak to. Poor poor customer service bordering on absolute useless!!!"
"Couriers break things. If you are fair, logical and rational, you’ll accept this. Despite technical advances courier firms of all shapes and sizes are reliant on people, not just those out in the field, but those in local depots, logistics centres etc. Couriers are also reliant on their customers to play fair, wrap and package parcels properly, and be aware of their (fair and visible) terms of business. As a small business owner, I’m a (reasonably) heavy user of courier services, both as a recipient and dispatcher. Until last week I’d used Hermes for 100’s of deliveries, over a number of years - I am very familiar with their service and offer. Hermes is cheap. I understand this. I’ve always accepted their slow turn around times (3-5 working days from collection date as standard), and their overall (basic) level of service. What I don’t accept, what wastes my time (and ultimately costs me money) is how this cheapness permeates throughout their business. Nearly 1 month ago Hermes collected a parcel to dispatch to our business. The parcel contained glass and became damaged in transit. Despite repeated follow ups from our side Hermes didn’t bother to let us know that the package had become damaged for over 2 weeks. Since then, despite being given 3 opportunities to explain why it took such an extended period of time to notify us, Hermes have failed to do so. I’m still waiting (again, nearly 1 month in) to find out why Hermes thinks this response time is acceptable. I’ve also asked Hermes to point out where in their terms of trade/performance standards its says they have carte blanche to take as long they like to update their customers. The reason that Hermes never wins any business awards that count, and doesn’t feature in any (meaningful) best buy/best provider lists (other than industry sponsored awards) is because it doesn’t get that a standard like this is unacceptable, even for an economy courier. The good news is there are many other very affordable choices for small business owners like me. Which? (an independent consumer organisation whose opinion counts) currently rates DPD top of the charts for couriers and I’m really encouraged to see I can get what looks like a much better service, for nominal extra cost, from them. Money Saving Expert also has a great little blog on the multiple courier platforms you can go to (just google ‘Money Saving Expert cheap parcel delivery’) and note the advice in this review. For me I’m dropping Hermes like a stone - cheap does indeed cost more."
"WHAT A SHOWER!!!!! I don’t give this company any stars in fact if I could I would certainly leave it a MINUS figure. This company is an absolute disgrace and a complete waste of time. They are an insult to the other home delivery companies out there. Ordered goods on 4th December to be delivered next day 5th. December still has not arrived. Spoke to customer services who say give them 48 hours to look into this and would get back to me. The 48 hours has been and gone. Still not got back to me or even a delivery."
"My items were just sent back to the retailer because they didn’t recognise the postcode, now have have to reorder by click and collect!"
"Wanted to warn others of the appalling service (if you can even call it a service) from my Hermes. Apparently attempted to deliver my parcel just once, outside of the specified deliver time, didn't leave a card and the took it back to the depot where they then lost it. Would never use them again. Would never recommend them. Use DPD instead they were brilliant. Full detailed tracking and delivered on time first time. My Hermes you don't even deserve a 1 star, you deserve no stars!!!!!"
"Still waiting for my order 7 days after ordering next day delivery absolute joke!! Cannot get in touch with anyone only online chat which is garbage ..my parcel is still tracking on way to courier since the 3rd all they have said is they will have to do sweep of he warehouse yea like that's happened I've heard nothing back in the past 3 days no update nothing yet I'm still out of pocket massively with no clue where my parcel actually is or any clue when this will arrive...unacceptable!! FUMING I go away tomorrow hence why I ordered next day and now I've had to go out and buy again because a process cannot be followed in a timely manner !!"
"I have had to deal with a particulary nasty and rude Hermes courier, I would like to make an official complaint, but I know they wouldn’t likely do anything about him."
"A stressful fortnight waiting for a high value item to arrive, delivery driver said that he had seen the package going in and out of the depot on several occasions, goodness knows where it's been, certainly not here, just grateful that it was extremely well packed. Wouldn't want to go through all this worry again so will strive to avoid dealing with them. At one stage the tracking was erased and re-started, not impressed!"
"If I could give 0 stars I would. The absolute WORST delivery company I have ever expenerienced. I ordered something online which was supposed to be delivered 3 days later. It's now 2 weeks later, and I have had to have the parcel redelivered by the sender and now just completely cancelled because of Hermes' inabailty to deliver it. They couldn't deliver it because my 'address was inputted wrong by the sender' which is a total lie. Then I was told my parcel was left at an address nowhere near my house and was only told that when I started a live chat and had to ask where it had been left. I then went to that address and was told no parcel was ever left there. THEY ARE SO TERRIBLE!!! I am so angry and upset and cannot dissuade you to use them more. Please please do not use Hermes. If you need any more convincing just type them into google and find the story of the man throwing a box over a gate and another one throwing a parcel into a ladies toilet."
"Liars and thieves. They claim they deliveded my parcel and that I signed for it. No image available for "my" signature. We were in when they claim they delivered it. Customer service is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. They promise to call you back but yet again MORE LIES! Unless you want then to have a Christmas bonus at your expense DO NOT USE THEM."
"Everything went wrong from Lies to Incompetence This company makes contact impossible, 400+ people waiting on chat, premium rates to phone (for a complaint!!, cheeky shits) No email address other than thier intetnal system, so you have no record of your correspondance (sly ba *****ds) This is a company to avoid at all costs. They say they attended to deliver and didn't, they lie upon lie, in tracking details they say complaint was resolved 'it wasnt' It been FIVE DAYS AND PARCEL STILL NOT BACK WITH SENDER. THIS MUST BE THE WORST PARCEL DELIVERY COMPANY IN THE WORLD. I AM GOING TO SUE."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID !!! i cant stress this enough . after i ordered a parcel for my daughter wich Hermes "apparently lost " the courier turned up on mr doorstep to admit she couldnt remember were she left it !!.obviously my daughter was very upset by this and after making contact with the courier was told that no further deliverys would be delivered to my address !! the courier even acused my neighbours of stealing it !! . i would urge anyone to check who the couriers are before ordering online . How they are still in buisness is a miracle !!!"
"Awful! I've been receiving 3 parcels a week on average for the last five years. Only twice in that time have I not received the parcel. Both times the parcel was being delivered by Hermes. I avoided them after the first time, but unfortunately, Amazon used them for something I ordered on Black Friday. I've waited in all day for the last 8 days with the phone on and they have used up all their delivery attempts. Now it's going back to Amazon. Not once have they come to my flat. Not once have they called me despite me having Amazon give them my number 3 times and telling them I am always in. I told them if they called from outside that I would come down to their van/car to collect the parcel. They didn't even have to leave their car/van and they still won't deliver or call."
"Wasn't expecting the delivery as from a friend. Driver left a blank slip at first attempt and another blank slip 2 days later saying they were returning package to sender, all when I was on holiday. No information at all - they had my mobile number but didn't contact me. Had no idea what the delivery was or how to get the paclage so had to chase customer service, who did a decent job. At the delivery level, royal mail is so much better."
"Probably the least competent delivery company operating in the UK today!"
"If i could give no stars then i would!!! Parcel due for delivery yesterday between 3pm and 5pm. After 4pm got message saying changed delivery time to.4pm and 6pm. By 6.30pm still no parcel. Then get message at 6.60pm saying theyd tried to deliver but nobody in. Absolute rubbish. My dog would have gone mad when knocking on door and he didnt. Plus they didnt.leave a card. Sometimes they throw parcels over back gate but not this time. Couldnt get hold of hermes as closed at that time. Most annoyed as parcel was for daughters birthday so she missed out. Contacted hermes this morning. Took over 35minutes to get through to them. Explained what had happend and said it was totally unacceptable. She said shed look into it. After a while she said theyd tried to deliver but query with address. Absolute rubbish!!! Its local courier whose always comes here. Hermes dont care. They lie for couriers. Then she says id to wait in 24hrs for it to be delivered. I asked why hed never left a card and she couldnt answer. I havent even been given a time slot for delivery now. They are just a shoddy cowboy company and wont deal with again. In fact wont purchase from anyone who uses hermes as there couriers. So now my daughter has to wait for her birthday present until they decide to deliver. Waste of time contacting customer service as they just lie to cover the compsnies back. I am convinced that the courier just couldnt be bothered delivering at that time. If he had then hed have left a card. Bout time he does the job hes paid for or get change of career!!"
"On one occasions the driver said that they attempted delivery delivery when I know for a fact that no one came to the door. On another occasion they said that it was left in a safe place but nothing found anywhere around the house. They seem to have outsourced their customer service to India and they do not have access to any internal systems nor do they have the ability to contact the driver. The earliest we can get a response is 28 Hours from the time of the live chat (no telephone contact available)."
Myhermes is rated 1.48 based on 1,218 reviews