Myhermes Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Myhermes

How would you rate Myhermes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

796 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Myhermes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My parcel was lost at their central depot. No attempted delivery. The company has no internal investigations. No lost property storage. I had no refund for them not attempting delivery hitch I paid for or for the loss of my childhood possessions in a central office. They have extremely poor customer services that follow scripts. I am shocked they can charge me for not providing the service I paid for or taking lost items seriously."
Julia McIntyre
Verified Reviewer
"I was not in when the parcel arrived. Spoke of web chat to arrange delivery. Promised a time & date. No show. Back to Web chat to learn that parcel had gone back to depot. I am furious. I have now got to chase up the parcel. What a shambles from a tin pot company. This is the first and last time I order anything that will be delivered by Hermes. They are OK at saying"sorry for inconvenience ". We'll it does not work for me. I strongly advise firms not to use Hermes and customers to check and refuse to order anything for them to deliver. If they had a minus 10 that is the rating I would give them."
"Stay well clear of this company. Wish I'd read reviews before using them. Sent my parcel which contained gifts for family member, large square box. After couple of days of tracking my parcel noticed it hadn't moved from my local depot. On apparent investigation, the parcel cannot be located. A large box containing over £80 worth of gifts just disappeared, very strange. On asking company if courier and depot will be investigated, the question seems to be ignored. Please do not use this company."
"I have been charged twice on my Paypal account by "Myhermes" for 1 postage item. I have contacted them on 4 occasions but they haven't refunded one of the payments - or replied back to let me know their decision. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE"
"Driver delivers to wrong address (10-12 times). No way to contact. All the companies I use I am asking please don’t use Hermes worst service ever. The address on parcel is 100% correct."
Elaine Pitcher
Verified Reviewer
"Always on time, courier knows I'm deaf and waits, which is important to me, absolutely spot on..."
"Live chat was no help. I kept being given the same paragraph as an answer and had to ask if I was talking to a robot. I gave information and then was asked for it again. I explained the problem and was asked what was wrong."
"****AVOID LIKE THE BUBONIC PLAGUE**** 4 times I told them deliver to my neighbor! 3 times they failed to deliver and now my package was sent to depot! After using their AWFUL web chat so called customer service (AS they don't even have a number ) I was lied to and told basically they wont do anything. THERE IQ IS LOW AS A LIMBO POLE AND IM SICK OF THIS COMPANY! SAVE YOURSLF THE ANGER AND DONT USE!"
"Could you be anymore useless! Livid with my experience with them. A company I bought from used this service..unfortunately. Despite me being home waiting to receive this package the delivery man supposedly dropped if off in my reception without even bothering to ring the doorbell. It wasn't there. After looking up the CCTV footage in reception to confirm that the delivery man never dropped off my package that day. Contacted Hermes customer (laughable) service and they kept saying that a suppose investigation would be held and concluded that the package was indeed left on my reception....despite me saying that i had PROOF FROM CCTV that it was never delivered. Never resolved. Useless. Livid. Kept repeating themselves. The driver was never talked to and I still to this day wonder where my irreplaceable sold out contents of the package are. You have a simple job Hermes- deliver packages properly. Ring a door. Take accountability and hold your drivers to a standard."
"PLEASE DON'T USE!!! HERMES IS THE WORSE COMPANY EVER!! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNHELPFUL NO CHANCE TO RE-ARRANGE DELIVERY. THEY SAY THEY ATTEMPTED DELIVERY THREE TIMES BUT IN FACT THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN ONCE. THE OTHER THING IS: I'VE BEEN WAITING AT HOME ALL DAY EXPECTING DELIVERY AND THEY HAVE ONLY LEFT THE CARD - NOT EVEN KNOCKED ON MY DOOR!! UNACCEPTABLE AND VERY RUDE!! FROM NOW ON I ALWAYS ASKED RETAILER WHETHER THEY COOPERATE WITH HERMES AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM RETAILER WHO DOES!!"
"I had ordered a product from Tesco Direct and it was being shipped with myHermes by default, which was disappointing since I have had numerous bad experiences with this courier. A few days after ordering I received an email stating that my parcel was out for delivery. At around 7.45 PM that evening, I received an email from myHermes saying that my parcel had been delivered, but it hadn't. I checked the tracking number and there was 'signature proof' that the parcel had been delivered, however it was actually just my initials (which clearly could have been seen from the delivery address) and I definitely had not signed for anything, nor had I received any card through the letterbox. I checked with my neighbours and they had not received it. Following on from this I naturally attempted to contact myHermes, but they have no direct customer service number and you have to use their webchat service which is truly abysmal- I waited for 10 minutes before somebody/a robot confidently told me that 'the package has been delivered and signed for'. I explained the situation that in fact I have not received the parcel and they said they would get back to me within 48 hours. After waiting 96 hours with no response, I contacted them again. They told me exactly the same thing and simply told me that I should contact the retailer for a refund. Fortunately Tesco customer services were incredibly supportive and quick to rectify the error made by myHermes. If you have the option- avoid myHermes at all cost."
"Paid for 5 parcels on MyHermes website by Paypal but payment not applied to my account so unable to print labels. Had 3 Live chats and was told different things each time. Was asked each time for Tracking number - Doh! How can I give Tracking numbers if I am unable to print labels? The Live Chat replies are robotic - they don't listen and ask the same stupid, standard questions. Despite the fact that I sent emails to their support team with the Paypal transaction numbers of both their payment and my receipt they still won't acknowledge I have paid. I asked for a refund on third Live Chat but was asked for a Screenshot of my receipt a copy of which I'd already e-mailed (as just mentioned). No screenshot -no refund! They are utter b******s and incompetent ones too. This has caused me so much stress. I have spoken to Paypal who have said that if I don't get refund in next 24 hours then I can open a dispute and under their policy will get my money back. Meanwhile I've got to lay out the money again to post the parcels with Royal Mail who I will be using from now on. Do not use Hermes."
"No stars awarded, disgusting service, said they had tried to deliver, this was untrue, I was at home. No contact number to try to find out what had happened to my parcel."
Androulla Christodoulou
Unverified Reviewer
"my delivery was sent back waited in all day .not happy at all with their service company's need to stop using them"
Tabitha Jerram
Verified Reviewer
"I wouldn't even rate Hermes a 1 star my rating would be in the minus!!! Worst company EVER. They have lost my parcel and haven't apologised or offered to find out where this parcel is, I'm so angry. This was the first and indeed the last time I'm using this service. They have wasted my time and my money. I have spoken to 2 different advisor's and also complained and haven't even received a response. They are a liability! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!"
"We've not had any crazy experiences with Hermes, I guess from reading the reviews on here it depends on your local deliveryman. Ours always come around 9-10am and leaves our parcel in the reception."
"If we could leave a zero star review we would, Hermes are undoubtedly the worst courier company we have ever used. We have had 2 items stolen (not lost in transit) whilst in their so called 'care'. The items were Christmas presents and worth around £250, extremely well packaged and labeled. Hermes have the worst customer service we have ever experienced and clearly all of their staff work off script and are completely unable (or aren't allowed) to show any empathy or sympathy towards their customers and the situation we've ended up in. Every time we contact them whether it be by live chat, on the phone or by letter we get the same response and they will not accept responsibility or apologise. If you want your parcel to arrive, look elsewhere and do not encourage anyone to use this diabolical company."
"Package was thrown over garden fence causing damage, this despite the fact I was at home and answered the door within seconds of the bell being rung. When you to try to seek compensation for their ineptness they will try to put every obstacle they can in your way. A couple of weeks ago I witnessed our local My Herpes driver deliver parcels to my two neighbours. Both parcels were thrown on the ground whilst he retrieved his signing device from the van. He then delivered one parcel leaving the other on my drive whilst he did so. They are a shambles and should NEVER be entrusted to deliver parcels. They brand themselves as 'The Cheap' courier service, it should read 'The Cheap & Nasty' courier service. My recommendation is DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES..."
"Seriously stay away from www.myhermes.co.uk as they stole the parcel i sent, even though it had tracking number signed for. If you state the value as in my case (£300) they will steal it. The company should be closed down. Stay away from www.parcel2go.co.uk as well as they use www.myhermes.co.uk so they are just as bad. Zero stars for this thieving lot."
"If there was a 0 star option then I would be going with that! Rubbish courier service! How in this day and age can a large distribution company lose a parcel that weighs 10+ kilos and is a box that is nearly a metre wide!? Somehow myHermes have managed it. When I spoke to their customer advisor about where the parcel has vanished to, the response i got was "it's lost". I asked what that meant in terms of the possibility of locating the parcel. the response to that; "it's lost" I gave up and hung up. Rubbish service offered and a rubbish customer service! I have now made a vow to never use this company again! So don't waste your time using them too!"
Myhermes is rated 1.47 based on 796 reviews