Myhermes Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Myhermes

How would you rate Myhermes?

874 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lee

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Myhermes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Another successful delivery of my parcel from this carrier. Never had a single problem with receiving or having packages picked up for shipping out to my customers. Far better experience than that of Royal Snail."
"I sent a package using Hermes. 28 hours in the package is still at the local depot. Plus an email telling me that they would deliver it as soon as they received it. "Webchat" told me that I would have to wait another three days. Really terrible performance."
Paula 2010
"They delivered my parcel the next day as agreed."
Darren Sterling-Weller
"Delivery for sports direct and left £400 worth of trainers outside my house only to find they went there when I got home."
Leslie Morton
"Cheap,fast,reliable,lots of drop off points and no waiting in Post Office queues."
Jeremy Perkins
Verified Reviewer
"Posted on the 16/04/18 estimated delivery was weds 18/04/18 attempted delivery was supposed to have happened on the 20/04/18 between 10am and 11 am what a total load of lies as i was working in the front garden all day.This isn't the first time this company has done this. Why/how are they still in business."
"Very poor service !!! Waitting all day for parcel and just avoiding to deliver to you!!!! Even is lying what you wasn't at home!!!! Avoid it this hermes!!!!"
Ross Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"If I could give a 0 star review I would. Sent 2 parcels containing car parts back to back, one has gone missing and the other the box got destroyed and the keys for the lock fall out. I have been trying to claim and it's the most problematic, uncustomer friendly and frustrating process I have ever used. I will never again use Hermes, absolutely shocking."
"The parcel was left in the designated safe place when expected while we were out"
Valerie Aparicio
Verified Reviewer
"No problems with delivery courier very polite always wishes me a lovely day lovely chap.z"
"Everything"
"Driver did not come to my property at all yet Hermes claim 3 attempts have been made and parcel will go back to sender. I cannot intervene with the decision as I am not the sender. Funny that I paid for the delivery of my goods!"
"My lady courier is totally reliable, and very pleasant in her manner. Always considerate and well mannered."
"Today April 14 2018 the Sun warm weather has finally arrived and my Hermies package (items I ordered from John Lewis) which was urgent never arrived. I was texted in the morning to be told my package will arrive between 11am and 3pm. I waited in all that time only to find out that the driver attempted to deliver at 1.15pm but access was denied. What rubbish. I was home all that time waiting by the income no bell was rang. I also checked with the security carpark downstairs who log in all delivery men (I live in northwest London above a big shopping center and six blocks of flats are on top in which one I live in. I telephoned security downstairs to check their log book if any Hermies delivery company attempted to deliver parcels today at 1.15pm and they replied no. so the driver not only couldn't be bothered to deliver but he lied to his employer and whose employing company lied to John Lewis, I wonder how much money do they loose because of Hermies. This is the second time and I will not be ordering from a shop if I know they use Hermies shoddy cowboy company."
"Parcel was delivered on the morning"
"The worse courier in the UK, they not really the cheapest it’s so disaster courier. Don’t send parcel containing any glass even a small bit of glass on it they will not cover the cost if it’s damage or lost! They often lost parcel, I sent my lens and marked fragile and they lost it i tracked my parcel and showing (we have your parcel) in their hub.I contacted them to get my claim got response after a week with a sorry on it, not even my delivery cost they will not refund. Often had a problem with this courier 1st they charge me £6 for just 15g excess weight of my parcel and 2nd they didn’t pick up my parcel for 2 days contacted them and suggested me to rebooked but still didn’t pick up so had enough and I cancelled it,lately they lost my camera lens and didn’t cover compensation. Never again with myhermes disaster not even deserve a 1 star!!"
"The initial delivery was sent to wrong house, despite a note then being put on the door of this property and my husband walking to the house goods were returned to depot, over 5 hours on live chat and a wasted phone call lasting over 45 minutes and only moving 1 space in queue I finally after several attempts got the goods delivered on the Friday afternoon 8 hours after we flew for the holiday goods ordered for. Poor Customer Service, incompetence from the start, only when I threatened to go to consumer protection people did anything really get done, would not use this company ever again knowingly"
"No Star's from me.... Both of my parcels was delivered to the wrong address. One was actually signed for. Laime driver's! How hard is it to read a address... And if my retrieved parcels is opened you'll I'd certainly be taking it back."
"**Do not Send anything using My Hermes ** They justify damage your property because the contents are in a long list of things that 'are not covered'. Very poor service followed by nothing but excuses. My parcel was left on the door step of the receiver in a terrible state. The box was bashed and looked as if someone had stood on it. I raised the issue with the customer service team who sent me a list of things that hermes do not cover if they are damaged. You would be simpler creating a list of the items that are covered. I understand that some items are more fragile but when parcels are treated in this way and subjected to this type of treatment. It shows a total disrespect and disregard for a customers property. Then Hermes do everything possible to excuse this. Saying... 'myHermes use a varied network of service providers, depots, and sorting facilities. Throughout the operational process parcels will leave the care of our handlers on a number of occasions and instead will be handled through sorting machinery and conveyor belts'. I asked for a call back and was actually looking at my phone when they let it ring once, then hung up, then sent me an email to say they were no willing to help. I will never use this service again and I advise anyone else to avoid them. Your property is not safe and is not cared for. They seem to believe if you put in your T&C's that they do not cover the majority of items that may be posted then they can treat your property any way they like and deliver items in any condition with no consequences."
"Always a friendly and professional service."
Myhermes is rated 1.55 based on 874 reviews