Myhermes Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Myhermes

How would you rate Myhermes ?

"Sam the delivery driver very helpful and friendly."
Furious Never Use MyHermes They Are Crap
Verified Reviewer
"Despite a promised delivery within 2 - 3 days we're now on day 6 and no sign of a resolution. TheirHerpes online chat explained the parcel was too large for the delivery vehicle and needed to be sent out in a larger vehicle. The larger vehicle, apparently, has a wider area to cover and this explains the delay. Absolute nonsense, the parcel was picked up by a guy in a tiny hatchback - following the delivery vehicle being too small logic, the dleivery guy must be on a bike. AVOID this company - you pay peanuts and get monkeys."
"Unlike many delivery companies, Hermes simply announces a delivery and doesn't give the opportunity to indicate that there will be no one in and to select a different date. They simply attempt delivery and, if no one is in after three attempts the package is returned to the seller. It's a modern world - most households don't have a housewife in all day. Once when a third attempt coincided with my day off, the driver was very rude - as if it was me at fault for his repeated returns to attempt delivery. I am sure they are overworked and underpaid, but that's the company's problem, not mine. I now don't purchase from sellers who use Hermes."
"this company it terrible never use them there customer service is terrible they loose parcels all the time they do not care about the customer DO NOT USE AGAIN"
"Here’s a Hrmes sad, sad story. I sent a parcel. Hermes lost the parcel. The recipient contacted them, rather than me, to find out what was going on. 30 days after the parcel had been given to Hermes they contacted me to bring to my attention to the fact they had lost the parcel and asked what I wanted to do. Naturally I wished to make a claim and informed them. They then asked me to complete a form for assessment, which I did. Hermes response to this assessment? “It was not made within the statutory 28 days” as per their terms and conditions. Despite the fact that they already knew the parcel was missing and had engaged in conversation with the recipient they elected not to inform me of the loss until after the stated 28 day period. All this to save themselves £ 20. The legality of Hermes actions in this case is questionable. Trying to get away with such a low life manoeuvre is quite simply morally bankrupt. As a result they lose a regular customer and their reputation sinks yet deeper into the abyss. Shame on you Hermes."
"Delivery from this company is atrocious. Every time I have had parcels delivered they have never been at the states time. Tracking details state they have tried to deliver and it’s sn absolute lie. Last time it was 3 days of messing about to get my delivery. I will making sure when I buy goods in future that they are not using Hermes"
"Hermes are the WORST couriers!!!! I feel robbed by Hermes and absolutely useless customer service !!!"
"Waiting for a picture frame ordered from amazon, given tracking number by seller which came back as unrecognised, contacted hermes "customer service" an online chat! They said it was too big and heavy for a van so had changed number, nice of them to keep customer in the dark! Then they said it would be coming in a truck, we were in all day and we live in a tiny village, no truck came into the village that day but they claim nobody was in and there was nowhere safe to leave parcel, it could be left by the front door and it would be safe! I'm glad it isn't something valuable! Will avoid companies that use hermes in future"
"If I was allowed and given permission to shut someone I would shut myhermes business down for playing with their cumtomers emotions.One of the worst service based on lies even tracking service just they write fake update like your parcel ready,your parcel was attempted but trust me no one even feel bother to come to your door."
"One of the worst service based on lies even tracking service just they write fake update like your parcel ready,your parcel was attempted but trust me no one even bother to come to your door."
"My Hermes needs a review with minus stars. They are possibly the worst company the world can provide waited in all day no knock at the door no card but an email that says they attempted to deliver (utter bullshit) why do businesses use thing joke of a company. My wife had ordered stuff for her work and they claimed to have delivered it 3 times 3 days in a row and 3 days in a row no1 turned up but the emails claiming to be delivered did, £180 worth of stuff I ordered for me and my kids for holiday been (until it turns up to me) stolen by their driver a useless company who don’t care about their customers with lazy lying drivers HERMES do us all a favour and close up shop"
"If I could award less I would. Frustration trying to speak with anyone. When you do get through on webchat (68th in queue) you are fobbed off with a delay, as the parcel is in tjier hub. assured when they know anything they will contact you. .... They didn't.... I contacted back again on web chat (62 in queue) to be told it's lost, after 5 days it's classes as lost. I received no email contact advising me of this. More wasted time and lots of frustration and disappointment on my part. Asked to speak with a manager and was assured call within 24 hrs.... Guess what.... No call. I'm now trying to get tho us sorted through the sender. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"I would not give even one star. Our local provider just delivered the ripped of parcel and tricked me into signing for it before giving me it into hands. Threatened not to deliver any parcels anymore. Hermes complaints did nothing, believed provider that parcel was fine and nothing can be done. I was threatened, rubbered and offended. I have witnesses how service provider lady shouted at me without hesitation. But the thief still there. Just awful company. They employ thieves and protect them. Paying compensations for the lost items is better for them than control their courriers. So let it be. Worst delivering company of the worst!"
"Absolute joke of a company. Disposed of my parcel due to leakage apparently without contacting me. Stay away!!! Only put one star as I can't put none!"
"My local hermes delivery driver Janet, is lovely, she always leaves the parcel in a safe place when out and gives useful contact information when she hasn't been able to deliver a parcel."
"My signature was forge twice and parcels not delivered. Theives, dishonest drivers"
"lost my parcel. delayed 5 days. all my rare plants inside are probably dead by now. I'm destroyed cause the damage in countless."
Allison. Devon
Verified Reviewer
"Not rude contact but the experience and unreasonableness is unacceptable from Hermes. First delivery was due this week. Tracked online telling me parcel would be delivered the next day - ok I thought will put plans for that day on hold. Waited over 7 hrs - no parcel . Finally came after 9 hrs ! Not good service Hermes. Second delivery got voicemail on land line saying this parcel was being delivered the next day. Noticed on email tracking it would be between 2-4pm. Great I got home for 2pm - No delivery- so checked on line and they had tried at 10 to 2!. They didn't even leave a card to say they had tried to deliver. It is up to you to keep checking on line. You can use their live assistance chat line - no cost unlike the telephone number which is costly. Reattempt to deliver parcel will be today. I had made plans to go out with friends so tried to rearrange - I gave them options could they drop off at one of there collection points - NO. They could leave the parcel in a shed/greenhouse or porch - somewhere which is "secure from public access". Erm if you are able to access those areas then it is not secure from public access. Sadly I have none of those for them to leave at. I offered for them to put in a box by the front door - NO. I offered them to deliver tomorrow when my husband can wait in on his day off - they will pass the message to courier - they cannot guarantee the provider will not try to deliver today ! (and you bet your bottom dollar they will . As we all know 3 attempts and the parcel will be returned to sender and YOU will have to repay to have delivered again. I WILL NOT use anyone who uses Hermes to deliver. If you are prepared to wait around that is fine but when I pay for a service I expect it to be convenient for me not them."
"Item not collected 2 days in a row. Paid for a service I haven't received,with no correspondence whatsoever from myhermes. No apology,phone call to rearrange,no reason as to why driver hasn't called. Absolutely rubbish service. Won't be using ever again"
"Should be zero stars. Hermes mis-delivered someone else's parcel to me in March. Ive been in contact with them again and again over email/twitter/facebook and almost every time they say they'd spoken to the local depot but no-one has came to pick it up. I arrived home from holiday the other week to find that while i was away they'd turned up without notice to collect ...rang the courier and rearranged a new collection day directly with the him but he never turned up! 4 months later and its still not collected, sick of chasing them! Feel really sorry for the correct recipient. Absolutely dire customer service!"
Myhermes is rated 1.55 based on 959 reviews