Myhermes Reviews

Myhermes have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

13% of reviewers recommend Myhermes
Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Myhermes ?

"I just refuse to shop from any online store that uses Hermes as their courier based on pathetically poor service time and time again. Incompetent, outdated and lacking in any customer usability. It’s impossibly hard to organise alternative delivery options if you miss a parcel (which is always as seen by my most recent experience where they failed to deliver to my house, where I work from and so am always there, 3 days in a row. Our door bell can wake the dead it’s so loud so they obviously never tried). Just simply the worst"
"Now on third day of waiting for delivery after being advised it was due. No attempts made but shows online when tracked as having been attempted. Blatant lies. Can't speak to customer service, recorded message says to use online chat and disconnects. Online chat tells me to allow more time for delivery and that I need to be in to be at home to receive it. Worse than useless. Unprofessional, unethical, dishonest organisation."
"Lost my parcel never arrived at the depot!! Customer service is absolutely appalling Item cannot be replaced!!!!!!"
"Poor customer service. Careless delivery, drivers sign for a delivery themselves , leaving parcels unsupervised."
"THE WORST customer service EVER!!! THE WORST customer service of any company I have experienced globally. So here we go... Sorry for the essay in advance. Yesterday I ordered a parcel and paid for next day delivery at extra cost as I was buying it for this evening. I was up at 8 am and sitting downstairs waiting for the package and checking the tracking every few minutes to see when it was updated. It suddenly updated saying delivery attempted. I ran downstairs and there was no sign of anyone even though they supposedly had tried to deliver that minute. No card was there?. I share my front door with my neighbor so I knocked on his door and he opened it and assured me no one had rang his bell. I looked outside and saw there were builders working outside next door and they also told me no one had come. I tried calling Hermes about 3 times but there is no option to get through to a person it just hangs up. Yep... they charge 11p per minute to be spoken to by a robot and refurred to the website. I then tried using the hermes chat on the website. The lady I spoke to was helpful but refused to transfer me to a manager or get someone to call me back. I informed her I got no card so she called the courier. He answered and said he would retry deliver before 8 pm... Before I could reply she had ended the chat. This was no good as I had to leave here by 7 latest and had been sitting in all day. I tried the chat and another person answered. I went through the whole thing again and she called the driver who said he would make sure it was earlier than 8. Gets to 5:30 pm and no sign. Tried to chat again in case she could give me an update, and she says he tried to deliver so it will be 24 hours later. I complained and she said the courier's phone is now off... Disgusted that there's no way to speak to a person and that the staff can just get away with lying... 10 hours later and I'm still in the same spot. No sign..."
"i sent a parcel to Ireland on 04.08.18 when i tracked the parcel online it said on 06.08.18 it said it was being returned to me, no reason why. When i queried this by live chat on 10.08.18 all i got was two idiots saying i am sorry to hear this but providing no information about the whereabouts of the parcel or why it was being returned. I have learnt my lesson I should have paid attention. I will never use these idiots again"
"yet again I have received a message saying that my parcel has been successfully delivered WHILE I WAS HERE when it has not. Don't yet know if it's a lucky neighbour who'll have to deal with it or whether it's just gone AWOL like a previous one. Absolutely appalling service. Can I give it no stars? And then all the hassle of trying to find someone to talk to about it..."
"Absolutely joke. Told me my parcel was lost in the bolton depo so i told them I would go down to look for it myself as it was a massive box that can't just go missing. Then they changed their story to say it's left bolton and is on its way to Warrington and has got lost enroute. Absolutely lie!!!!!!!"
"Here's their tracking history somfar - need I say more? Date Time Status 03/08/2018 09:16 Delay, please allow 24 hours 03/08/2018 06:52 Due to be delivered today 03/08/2018 06:14 On its way to the courier 03/08/2018 00:26 At the customers local depot 03/08/2018 00:25 At the customers local depot 02/08/2018 09:09 Delay, please allow 24 hours 02/08/2018 06:58 Due to be delivered today 01/08/2018 22:39 At the customers local depot 01/08/2018 22:35 At the customers local depot 01/08/2018 09:26 Delay, please allow 24 hours 01/08/2018 06:52 Due to be delivered today 31/07/2018 22:50 At the customers local depot 31/07/2018 22:31 At the customers local depot 31/07/2018 09:01 Delay, please allow 24 hours 31/07/2018 06:50 Due to be delivered today 31/07/2018 00:37 At the customers local depot 31/07/2018 00:36 At the customers local depot 30/07/2018 08:28 Delay, please allow 24 hours 30/07/2018 06:42 Due to be delivered today 30/07/2018 02:54 At the customers local depot 28/07/2018 11:50 Delay, please allow 24 hours 28/07/2018 06:43 Due to be delivered today 27/07/2018 22:48 At the customers local depot 27/07/2018 22:40 At the customers local depot 27/07/2018 10:15 Delay, please allow 24 hours 27/07/2018 06:38 Due to be delivered today 27/07/2018 00:05 At the customers local depot 27/07/2018 00:03 At the customers local depot 26/07/2018 14:38 Delay, please allow 24 hours 26/07/2018 07:08 Due to be delivered today 26/07/2018 01:33 At the customers local depot 26/07/2018 00:54 At the customers local depot 25/07/2018 05:30 At the national sorting hub 22/07/2018 08:42 Order placed"
"Pulverised the parcel. Someone within myhermes signed for the parcel on behalf of the recipient and dumped on the doorstep. While recipient was in....refused the redress these issues"
"Awful service and terrible company with even worse couriers who "fail to deliver due to restricted access". What restricted access you might ask... a DOOR with a BUZZER. (And why do they need my phone number if they cannot call to see if I'm around -- which I have been, the entire day, waiting for the mighty hermes guy to grace me with his presence.) Only giving it a star to be able to leave a review, because frankly, this service doesn't even deserve one star."
"I wouldn't even given them a one star if It wasn't mandatory. Hermes failed to deliver which I understand happens with all delivery companies, but Hermes web chat in India is the worst. I was told by the staff in India that my item would 'definitely' be delivered. It was all lies. They said the courier had my package but the address was incomplete. However, the tracking did not even get to the point of the courier. They say lies because they can get away with it because you can't speak to a person on the phone anymore, there is no option to do so. I pray this company does what amazon does -start delivering to post office or a locker. Does what DPD do -deliver to a supermarket. Anytime I've requested a 'home' delivery my item either goes missing in the depot or they deliver to the wrong address."
"I scheduled a pick up from my home twice. Nobody ever came. Their customer service is very bad and disappointing as it is not possible to talk to somebody. The only way to reach out to them is via chat. This is annoying and frustrating at the same time. After chatting with them twice they wrote my somebody will come an pick up my parcel, once they even told me on priority but - nothing happened. I would never order with Hermes again!!"
"Next day delivery is waiting till 13 day!! I can took it much more quicker if i was walked there !!!!"
"Disgusting delivery company. Ask me to arrange a refund from my retailer after they failed to deliver the item."
"The parcel I received had been tossed oveR my side gate. Fine if it was a soft item but this was a Red CoppeR 5 minute Chef. As look would have it , it wasn't broken."
"MyHermes - what a nightmare! I bought some products through Ebay Germany in March, and received my package about 3 weeks later. What was left of it at least, since everything was broken. Well at least I will get my money back I thought, so I contacted the seller, who contacted MyHermes in Germany. Since MyHermes said I had to take pictures of everything and fill in a form to file a claim, I did exactly that. And then I waited. I waited. I waited... Every now and then I asked them about my claim and they said "Soon", "Very soon". Finally, at the end of June, after having sent them yet another message, I received an e-mail - telling me that only the seller can file a claim. :( And now, of course it is too late to ask for compensation.. so insured up to EUR 500 yes.. but worth nothing in the end. So... MyHermes is certainly not mine. Never again."
"Have twice stayed home for a Hermes delivery they emailed me time and date. Same item, still not arrived. Not the first time Hermes have let me down re delivery."
"My parcel was delayed for several days on live chat they told me they did not have an adequate vehicle to deliver the parcel despite it fitting within their size and weight restrictions. When it arrived they did not knock or ring the bell and instead chucked the parcel over my tall garden fence. I was sitting by my conservatory and saw it fly over and smash onto the ground. Furthermore, they falsely claimed I had signed for it which I had not. Given the oppertunity I would have outright refused the parcel due to the damage. The parcel had been crushed with numerous rips and tears all over it which hermes had tried to patch up with white tape. The contents was crushed and ruined. I don't mind them leaving parcels by my gate or by the front door but there is absolutely no need to toss a delicate parcel over the fence. I think it's obvious the contents were ruined and the parcel was not in acceptable condition, which is probably why it got lobbed over my fence instead of delivered in the appropriate manner. Really unhappy with the service and the item now has to be returned to sender as damaged by the courier. Wish I could add photos here so you could see the state of the parcel upon delivery."
"Parcel Number: 1825990920121986. We ordered 1000 plastic cups from a 'Hot Bargains' on Ebay on the 12th June, it was estimated to be delivered between 14-15 of June. It was "Delivered to a safe place" on the 15th of June at 12:55pm, the signature that has signed for this is not one of ours, we only have 5 employees and nobody recognises it. I then went on to the hermes live chat to try and find out where it was delivered to so i could go and pick it up and was told a women named Lauren (not a clue who this is) had signed for it, they did not tell me the address it was delivered. I have spoke to the people on live chat multiple times to try and sort this out and they have now told me to contact the seller Hot Bargains. Hot Bargains tell us to contact Hermes because they delivered it. Hot Bargains are also being unhelpful and have washed their hands of it. I decided to try facebook and a person called Andrew said they would try and speak to the driver to clarify the exact location and to allow 24 hours. 72 hours on no reply. I received 2 automated messages back following 2 more contacts made before I finally got told 6 days later to contact Whistl. Whistl told me it wasn't their responsibility. So as far as I can see the seller Hot Bargains sent it. I paid for it. Hermes lost it, yet it's me the customer who is out of pocket and without a product due to the incompetence of a Hermes driver and their customer services. I have lost out on income through being unable to sell protein drinks in my gym for 6 weeks."
Myhermes is rated 1.52 based on 1,017 reviews