Myhermes Reviews

Capitol House Capitol Park Morley, Leeds United Kingdom

Categories:
Business & Office
Delivery Companies

Tell us how Myhermes made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
2 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"I am very disappointed, my address was written very clearly on the parcel and they still managed to deliver it to the wrong house. This has happened many times before. Customer service was poor, I did not receive the postal note as it was delivered to the wrong house. Luckily my neighbours handed me the parcel."
Are you Myhermes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have had a few parcels delivered by Hermes but it seem they seem to never find my address, I do not live in a remote place but in a town, but yet the driver can not seem to deliver my parcels but when I have given an other address there was no problems with the delivery. I have been waiting for a parcel to be delivered twice I have had email say it will be delivered but then I get a message stating there is a delay, I'm still waiting on my parcel to be delivered. A month ago I had another parcel that I was accepting according to the driver her had made three attempts adn send my item back, there was no card left adn I mad a complaiont as on all three occasions there was soemone at home but when I made a complaint with Hermes they completly dispissned my comapint. I have made another complaint via email as I have tried to speak to someone on the phone which seems an impossibility as it keep referring to their website with any issues. I really don't know why anyone would use Hermes as they have no customers services and delivery is not reliable at all, if I can i will never use them or buy an item that has Hermes as their delivery services."
"After reading so many bad reviews I hope I am not tempting fate! I have had Hemes deliver parcels and they have all arrived in excellent condition. I have just used it to return an item. The price goes by weight then you add on certain features you find important. I paid a bit more as I wanted to cover the parcel for £50 content and to have it signed for on delivery. It was picked up from my home. I took a star off as there is no indication on the day even a rough time so you have to be available 8am-8pm unless you can leave it in a safe place. I guess the couriers are far too busy to be able to do this though and for their wages they are pressurised enough so I do not offer a solution."
"I've had two parcels delivered by Hermes in the last month. On the first occasion I got an email to say the parcel was with the driver and would be delivered between 2 and 5. I stayed in all day then get an email at 5.10 to say I was not home and the parcel would be delivered another time. My wife, daughter and I were all at home. Driver telling porkies. On the second occasion I got an email at 08.30 to say package was with the driver and would be delivered between 1 and 5 at 16.44 I got another email to say there was a delay and it would be delivered asap. Both parcels arrived the next day."
"Absolutely appalled disgusting service! 8 parcels sent with hermes 6 arrived to my customers damaged beyond repair another parcel I received and email for “the parcel 27378483 was damaged in transit and the contents where lost” hermes have emailed me back to say they will not compensate my losses although I paid extra for product protection and have lost a total of £370 worth of products"
"They Lost my parcel somewhere in there hub , non compensation as it on the list as is most things , customer care total waste of time , will not be using them again"
"Lost a large heavy parcel I sent (really well boxed/sealed and as said large and heavy....impossible to 'lose' you would think!...especially as the parcel apparently never left their distribution centre!!) Claims / complaint process slow and cumbersome, accepted no responsibility, offered no explanations......NOT HAPPY Will look for alternative service wherever possible for the delivery of the parcels I send regularly."
"I have waited over 5 days for Hermes to collect the parcel FROM A BUSINESS PREMISES STAFFED FROM 06.00 TO 23.00 and they STILL have not collected, although they have charged my credit card! I would not use them if they were the last company on the planet. In all their corrispondence they claim to be investigating, but I would rather they just collected the parcel instead of making up some nonsense excuse"
"I had a none collection and used web chat who assured me that someone would be round to collect later that day, which never happened. When finally got to talk to someone on the phone all she could say repeatedly was the parcel is too big, terms and conditions. Although when you buy the service you type in the size and weight of the parcel they then rapidly take payment, to get a refund you have to wait 48 hours. I will never use them again and I will ensure that anything I buy online the company involved does NOT use Hermes."
"Very poor. Clear address for delivery. Sat in all morning. Called company to enquire of whereabouts to be told it had been delivered with picture of it in letterbox. Searched road to find it in porch of unoccupied house next door. Clear numbers on both houses. Clearly unoccupied next door with overgrown garden and dilapidated with post deep in porch. Disgusting lack of attention or couldn’t be bothered to walk to me a few yards next door!"
"Sent my first parcel through them and they lost it now they keep messing about by passing my case from one person to another. Waste of time I would never trust them again"
"Sold an item on eBay and used MyHermes to send it. It arrived smashed so I had to obviously refund the buyer. Got the buyer to send me photos so that I could make a claim and filled in their online claim form and they haven't even had the common decency to acknowledge it or compensate me what they owe me. Have sent 5 emails and each one ignored. Next stop is the ombudsman."
"One of the worst courier services out there !, paid for a parcel to be delivered to a address and they made a complete hash of it, their reply afer I made a complaint was "it was delivered within the vicinty of the address" WTF is that suppose to mean ???, so he parcel is lost ? ok need to get the recipient to fill in a denial of delivery form ? how do I sed that to the customer on Ebay ? cant be sent via Ebay message ? their reply "yes it can and if you dont have an answer within 14 days we will take it as you no longer wish to compete the claim ! even if you mange to get a hold of them which is a nightmare in its self !!! So be very carefull when using MYHERMES even if you take extra ins they will do everything in their power to shaft you, even when they know they have made a complete ass of it."
"First, I booked a courier pickup for a particular day and the courier didn’t show up. I had to keep following up the next day to make sure he comes then I tried tracking my delivery 2 days after and it’s still showing it’s at the local depot. It’s been 6 days now and there is no tracking update, it’s still showing at the sender’s local depot and everytime I follow up on it the attendant keep saying to give them 48 hrs to look into it. This is a delivery that’s meant to take 3-5 working days and it’s still showing at the senders local depot on the 6th day with no update from Hermes. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE."
"I wish I could give negative stars. Firstly they lost my parcel in March and I am still waiting for Refund (one third of my parcel value) in May 2019. with no information/intimation whatsoever from Hermes. Can you explain Hermes??"
"2 seperate deliveries! 1 not collected and other apparently undeliverable!"
"For the second time in less than 2 months a delivery which according to the merchants was given to Hermes has not been made.When the Merchants have been contacted I have been informed that delivery could not take place because of access.I live on a quiet road where there are no parking restrictions and it is possible to park opposite and in front of my garden.If that fails you can use our driveway suitable for 4 good sized vehicles.Just a pack of lies or someone has a nice sideline."
"What the previous person said. Cretinous idiots"
Myhermes is rated 1.41 based on 1,562 reviews