Myhermes Reviews

Myhermes have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

12% of reviewers recommend Myhermes

Business & Office
Delivery Companies

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Myhermes ?

"Just received golf club unfortunately in two pieces! Why would any delivery firm leave a parcel on you doorstep knowly it's damaged ,only Hermes, why because they don't care ."
"Everything First parcel never turned up at all second parcel was so say delivered but was not apparently the driver ran out of hours Lied to on all sides customer service and online chat Still no parcel furious"
"You just lie have been given two delivery slots 2pm to 6pm then 're qouted 4pm to 8pm never arrived ,but to top it you tell me you tried to deliver at 7.15pm .rubbish! The parcel was important for next day use. No card left to say you tried you just lie we have been in all day.can not trust you anymore."
"Seriously all they have to do is deliver a package, and track the delivery of that package correctly. How difficult is that for a large courier service. Apparently, very difficult. Apparently getting packages to their destination proves impossible for this delivery company. Ordered items via Dunelm and Hermes managed to not deliver the package but somehow recorded it as delivered to the customer. They give the messenger of the gods a bad name."
"As much as the price is so tempting unless you don't care about the parcels you are sending actually arriving at their destination, spend more and use a different courier. Hermes, in my opinion, is on the verge of corrupt, stealing so many parcels with no ability to talk to anyone in the company other than on e-chat which is next to useless and compensation schemes that take an absolute age. If you insure for the right amount then you may as well use a decent courier. They are a sham, and like other price-lead businesses I won't mention, we the consumers need to drive them out of business by simply not using them."
"I have been using Hermes for some years now on a regular basis. I don't bother to claim when something goes wrong, in my experience of parcel companies in general, it's a waste of time. On this occasion, I decided for the first time to use their collection service, as I am busy getting ready to move house. Arranged for Monday pick up, Monday came and went, I packed another parcel and went through the same process hoping they will come for the second parcel and take the first two with it. Tuesday morning I received an email to apologise and to say they will definitely pick up today. This process repeated each day until on Thursday I had to take them all to the parcel shop, despite paying extra for the home collection. It is now Friday and have just received my forth, obviously computer generated, apologetic email. There is no way of contacting them except web chat where you are told you are 249th in a queue. Disgusting performance John Smith"
"Sat in all night no parcel arrived, then get message to say they tried to deliver but nobody home ! Liars ........ Dunno why eBay use this company"
"Parcel missing for weeks. Despite many many attempts to contact through web message, live chat, email & facebook not a single response. Take my advice find another courier."
"I sent an office chair and even bought coverage and they lost it and haven't refunded me or compensated me using the coverage I bought. What's the point of being in business if you can't deliver a package right?"
"I sold a Mobile Phone Huawei P20 Pro on Ebay and used the Hermes parcel delivery service to send item to the buyer. The item was in retail packaging the bubble wrapped and then placed in a jiffy bag. stapled and taped shut. I took the item to my local store on the 24th of September and the parcel started moving through the network. On the 26th of September the process came to a halt. After the buyer informed me he has not received the item. I immedietely contact Hermes on Tuesday 2nd October I was told they would investigate and asked to call in a couple of days. I call back on the 4th October it transpires the package has been located. It was ripped open by distribution centre operative and once the contents were identified it was stolen by the staff at the centre and packaging discarded. I have spoken to Hermes today and they have displayed an absolute disgusting attitude towards their failures as trusted business. It is clear that despite the call centre showing a degree of professionalism the management are disgusting creature and and show no regard for their customers and the disgraceful behaviour towards a customers property. Once they accept ownership of the property they become legally responsible for its care until the point of delivery. Hermes failed to deliver as it never officially left their premises therefore liability lies with them. They have refused to conduct themselves in a manner fitting the responsibility they accept. Shame on you."
"They lied! Paid for next day delivery with instructions to leave the parcel in the porch if no one in. Received email saying parcel would be delivered between 12 and 3. Then Received notification that they tried to deliver at 7.37 pm. Apart from having a doorbell and two jack Russels that go mad at the sound if a single footprint I was actually in a room that overlooks the drive all evening and no one came even close to the house. And if they did and somehow neither me, the wife or the dogs didn’t hear them, why didn’t they leave the parcel in the porch as instructed? Notifications were a total fabrication. Cannot trust anything they say."
"they are a joke lost my parcel took them five days to me tell me they could not find it please don,t use them to much trouble cant even ring them"
"They lost my parcel and after 2 weeks they told me they'd refund the cost of the item (which I'd paid to insure against their incompetence). Still waiting for the money to appear in my account 6 days after they said they'd refunded it - when I ask where it is they just keep saying it takes up to 5 days - but it's already 6 days. I'm now left wondering if this is just incompetence or fraudulent behaviour. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!"
"If I didn't have to leave 1 star I wouldn't. They would get 0 star. Card left saying package was at a neighbour's house, they are on holiday so where is it, they don't know. Also they said it was signed for, yes it was by the driver not neighbour as nobody in. So no parcel and a false signature, where do I stand legally?"
"What a joke! Calling card left hanging out my letterbox advertising to everyone who walked past my front door that my house was empty! Thanks for jeopordising the security of my house for one but also for the fact you supposedly put my parcel in a damn wheelie bin! Which of the 20 odd bins in the vicinity of my house it went into I have no idea, all that I do know is that my parcel is nowhere to be found! Second time they've put a parcel of mine in a bin! Absolute joke of a courier service! Would give 0 stars if I could"
"allegedly they attempted delivery, but nobody was in. However we were home all day, no music on, nothing noisy, friends came, the door-bell was working, they never even attempted to ring the door-bell. Their pants must be on fire. They did not even leave the card with the tracking details."
"If I could give minus I would give MyHermes -1000. Time and time again. The worst courier I have ever experienced. I NEVER trust hermes. It was not my choice but hobbycraft. Hermes are lying shamelessly. Never deliver on time & NEVER leave missing card. I had to contact the horrible CS for 3 times till got my parcel 3 days ago damaged box & left in front of my door although I was in!! The driver NEVER knocked on the door nor rang the bell. When I checked the tracking record, I shocked to to find they already wrote (parcel left in safe place as recipient requested). I emailed them immediately and asked for aproof that I requested to leave the parcel in safe place, they just apologise for that mistake. 2 days ago I booked to return some items to the seller. The email I received asked me to expect the hell driver to collect the parcel between 8AM-8PM but no driver has come as usual. Today morning I was in chat with (I already copied the full chat) the agent was rude and did not make her best to sort out my concern. Also today ebay seller email me regretting for delay because the parcel lost by hermes. He will resend a new one with RM. Hermes is such a bad company, they are not fit to deal with the public and they need to be shut down All references are available upon requested for investigation. Whenever there is an issue with a delivery it is ALWAYS MyHermes."
"My customer did not receive her parcel. She got an email saying the parcel had been delivered and it had been signed for. She was at work at the time, when she got home there was no parcel and none of her neighbours had signed for it. This was a month ago, since then myHermes has been giving me the run around. I've had endless chat sessions with them and absolutely nothing has been done. I've sent in the DOR form 3 times and they keep asking me the same questions although it has already been answered, classic delaying tactics. I will never use myHermes again, Royal Mail is more expensive but a much safer option."
"They lose so many parcels at least 20% missing. no chance of refund. stay away"
"We have to use hermes when a company don't give us the option. I HATE it. They never give our stuff to our house. They always give it to the neighbours. We don't get a note saying where the package is and when you go online to check the signature they sign it themselves. Absolutely terrible. We had a £400 dyson fan delivered to a neighbour without a note or anything. The only indication we had that it had been delivered was that online it said it was delivered and when I went to check the signature it was signed "porch". Someone could've taken it and we wouldn't have ever known. I can handle a £10 package going missing maybe once but I don't trust them at all to make sure I receive my parcels if they just leave £400 parcels sitting in someone else's porch! Terrible customer service!"
Myhermes is rated 1.49 based on 1,088 reviews