mybubblebath-co-uk Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend mybubblebath-co-uk

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how mybubblebath-co-uk made you happy

"great prices! honest company!"
"I designed two of my bathrooms from this company... in fact I should say my bubble bath designed helped me design my bathrooms... I have two bathrooms that was just completed.. it’s clear this company is a new company, but the knowledge and experience is priceless... it’s hard to get them on the phone, but via email there is no problem... they also use WhatsApp to make it easier for us... not only being the cheapest but also helped me get a shower tray and bath tub in my small bathroom which seemed impossible to me... they have a lot more to offer then they show on the website and deal with every brand.. will defo defo defo use again! Only bad point is hard getting on the phone but guess we still get there in the end!"
"ordered a boiler from these guy delivered next day as promised and working well ready for the winter. thanks my bubble bath"
"I ordered an excellent designer radiator at a very reasonable price. The radiator looks amazing at my place, and the heating is simply superb!"
"I received my parcel today. The order arrived within the given timeframe. The pricing at My Bubble Bath is reasonable, and the quality too!"
"I ordered my goods on 18/09/2019 for 7 days delivery. It's 27/09/2019 and I haven't received them. Phoned customer service and it went to voicemail. No one has called back. I think the risk is too high if you buy from this company. Avoid."
"so i placed my order last week for the express delivery (2-3 days) which cost me £9.99. my delivery didn't turn up until the 4th day. the fault wasn't my bubble bath's, parcel force messed up the whole thing ( i suggest changing them) however, once i emailed my bubble bath, they understood the situation and ended up refunding me £5.00 of my delivery charge making me pay for the standard delivery. i have brought of many other suppliers from online and not anyone of the companies have ever treated me so good with such good understanding even though the fault wasn't theres. so as well as being the cheapest online, they are very honest and helpful. i don't normally write reviews but i hd to share this as many people are very fast to write negative reviews but no one shares the positive stuff. great company!"
"Placed my order over a month ago & still haven’t received it, been trying to contact the company several times & goes straight to voicemail. Will be in contact with trading standards. Very poor!"
hi john,

we are sorry to hear the way you are feeling about us.

i have checked the system and we can not find a order from yourself. if you can email us your order number we can look into this for you. our phone line is up and working 24/7 and we always answer our phone calls or return phone calls if missed. we also answer phone calls at most hours of the day even when the office is shut. however, we not want any of our customer being unhappy by our service so we do apologise. if you can kindly email us, and I'm sure we can look into this.
"Be aware, it is highly unlikely that you will receive the item. Customer service is non existent."
hi dan,

we can not see your order on our system. if you can email us wth your order number we can look into this. we can assure you we send out all our customers goods unless we do not have any stock, and then we will refund the customer the full amount.

have a good day.

my bubble bath
"This company is fraudulent, avoid!"
"This company is a fraudulent, avoid!"
hi,

we are sorry you feel that way. if you can email us with your order number and I'm sure we can look into the matter more closely.
"I emailed them about a shower screen and they were very helpful and quick to get back to me about stock and delivery. I ordered the screen and it arrived when they said. However I then found that it was not quite the right size before I had even fully unpacked it and so I contacted them and again they were helpful. I sent photos of the item as they requested and was told they would arrange for it to be collected and I would be refunded the cost, minus a collection and restocking charge (about half the cost of the item). Several weeks and emails later, from me to them, and no response whatsoever. Its as if they have disappeared. Shame as initially they were really good. Obviously once they have your money customer service is no longer required."
hi sean, we are sorry you feel this way. we can assure you we haven't disappeared and always work closely with the customer. as you are returning the goods you ordered we will collect this the same way we got them delivered. as you ordered a shower screen which is a fragile item we got this delivered direct from cassellie, this is to avoid the damages. so therefore we have to get this collected via cassellie. this is the reason to why your collection was delayed however we did everything we could possibly do in order to get this collected as fast and safe as possible. with the collection and restocking fee's we are very reasonable. in fact we aim to be one of the cheapest companies online.

however, we do apologise for the way you feel, and will take your words on board.
"If Carlsberg did bathrooms... honestly, I placed an order online with trepidation as this is a relatively new company but in fact, they have been operating in the real world for years so are very well established. Their 'normal' prices beat 'sale' prices of every single retailer absolutely hands down. And their service is unbelievable. I placed my order then faffed around needing it sent elsewhere and within an incredibly tight schedule and though their own suppliers did not have the items I needed in stock to deliver within my schedules they actually sourced the items from a supplier that could literally deliver within a 14 hour time frame. Who does that???? Honestly, I'm awe struck. It all arrived at the right location, bang early in the morning, in one piece! I won't shop anywhere else for anything these guys sell now or in the future. Absolutely 6* rating. Thank you so much."
"literally done up my whole house with this company. so much easier than popping into a showroom or plumbers store. staff are experienced and advise on many different product ranges. this company saved me money as when i called and asked about heating systems (which i have no clue about) they advised me on whats best for my house hold (only then realised my plumber was ripping me of). people are so fast to leave negative reviews but never praise when needed. fast delivery, cheapest prices online, source any products for you. only bad thing, sometimes they get to busy for their own good and replies are slow, but always get there in the end."
"i am a plumber and normally shop at places like screw fix and such. randomly found this website on google while searching for copper fittings i keep in stock. i wasn't sure about ordering from this place as i never heard of them and some reviews seemed a bit off putting. however, i called them and spoke to a chap called Ron. every helpful and goes the extra mile. they are the cheapest i have found online and keep almost every fitting in stock. i asked for next day delivery on these fittings and ron told me they do not offer that service yet but he will personally work on this and try for next day! i don't normally leave reviews but i think its only fair for me to give some appreciation to this new company! i got my delivery next day at a very good price! i have told all my plumber mates to purchase from here! great work, and thumbs up to Ron!!!"
"I ordered some bathroom taps and selected next day delivery at the checkout. No problem with dispatch, however Parcelforce managed to drag 'next day delivery' out to 4 days, through their own mistakes (viewing tracking updates on their website). I suggest you ditch them in favour of a more reliable logistics company."
"I wanted to buy a full central heating system. The full works, boiler, cyclinder, programmers etc. I called them, and they quoted me a very good price. However, I was worried delivery would be a issue. I didn’t want anything to be damaged. I received my delivery three days after, and everything in perfect condition. Amazing company, dry friendly and welcoming. I believe in appreciation to be given when deserved and this company gets a 5* from me! Will defiantly use for all my other jobs."
"I got a bath tub from mybubblebath . I found so many collections on their website. Even the price was very minimal than expected with the best brands. I love that. Well, even after ordering the product, I was a bit worried about the delivery that there should not be any damage as such. I got the item and was so happy with the care they have taken while packing the product. Thank you guys."
"Awesome customer service! Yes, I had a problem while searching out for a product. I called them, and they help me with the product search. That product was not in stock at that time. They told me that they would intimate me when it will be made available. And after a week time, I got a response on with the update on the stock. I have not expected a call on stock update. I am very impressed, and I ordered the product. It’s very rare to see such a dedicated team who cares for their customers. I got my product delivered on time. I would recommend them to all my friends, for sure."
mybubblebath-co-uk is rated 3.85 based on 33 reviews