mybubblebath-co-uk Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend mybubblebath-co-uk

Tell us how mybubblebath-co-uk made you happy

"If Carlsberg did bathrooms... honestly, I placed an order online with trepidation as this is a relatively new company but in fact, they have been operating in the real world for years so are very well established. Their 'normal' prices beat 'sale' prices of every single retailer absolutely hands down. And their service is unbelievable. I placed my order then faffed around needing it sent elsewhere and within an incredibly tight schedule and though their own suppliers did not have the items I needed in stock to deliver within my schedules they actually sourced the items from a supplier that could literally deliver within a 14 hour time frame. Who does that???? Honestly, I'm awe struck. It all arrived at the right location, bang early in the morning, in one piece! I won't shop anywhere else for anything these guys sell now or in the future. Absolutely 6* rating. Thank you so much."
"literally done up my whole house with this company. so much easier than popping into a showroom or plumbers store. staff are experienced and advise on many different product ranges. this company saved me money as when i called and asked about heating systems (which i have no clue about) they advised me on whats best for my house hold (only then realised my plumber was ripping me of). people are so fast to leave negative reviews but never praise when needed. fast delivery, cheapest prices online, source any products for you. only bad thing, sometimes they get to busy for their own good and replies are slow, but always get there in the end."
"i am a plumber and normally shop at places like screw fix and such. randomly found this website on google while searching for copper fittings i keep in stock. i wasn't sure about ordering from this place as i never heard of them and some reviews seemed a bit off putting. however, i called them and spoke to a chap called Ron. every helpful and goes the extra mile. they are the cheapest i have found online and keep almost every fitting in stock. i asked for next day delivery on these fittings and ron told me they do not offer that service yet but he will personally work on this and try for next day! i don't normally leave reviews but i think its only fair for me to give some appreciation to this new company! i got my delivery next day at a very good price! i have told all my plumber mates to purchase from here! great work, and thumbs up to Ron!!!"
"I ordered some bathroom taps and selected next day delivery at the checkout. No problem with dispatch, however Parcelforce managed to drag 'next day delivery' out to 4 days, through their own mistakes (viewing tracking updates on their website). I suggest you ditch them in favour of a more reliable logistics company."
"I wanted to buy a full central heating system. The full works, boiler, cyclinder, programmers etc. I called them, and they quoted me a very good price. However, I was worried delivery would be a issue. I didn’t want anything to be damaged. I received my delivery three days after, and everything in perfect condition. Amazing company, dry friendly and welcoming. I believe in appreciation to be given when deserved and this company gets a 5* from me! Will defiantly use for all my other jobs."
"I got a bath tub from mybubblebath . I found so many collections on their website. Even the price was very minimal than expected with the best brands. I love that. Well, even after ordering the product, I was a bit worried about the delivery that there should not be any damage as such. I got the item and was so happy with the care they have taken while packing the product. Thank you guys."
"Awesome customer service! Yes, I had a problem while searching out for a product. I called them, and they help me with the product search. That product was not in stock at that time. They told me that they would intimate me when it will be made available. And after a week time, I got a response on with the update on the stock. I have not expected a call on stock update. I am very impressed, and I ordered the product. It’s very rare to see such a dedicated team who cares for their customers. I got my product delivered on time. I would recommend them to all my friends, for sure."
"lovely website to use, nice range of products quick and fast service. will defiantly use to shop again!"
"To be frank, I was planning to buy a boiler after sometimes. But due to curiosity, I checked on with the products on a different website. Surprisingly I came across mybubblebath and was shocked with the deals they offer on the brands. Well, I just changed my mind and decided to buy a boiler. The ordering process was too smooth. I have some doubts about the delivery, I approached their customer service, and they respond to me well. I got the product on time as promised. I am really happy. Excellent customer service! Best Product! Great deal!"
"Ordered a full bath room suite from here. Couldn’t find everything I was looking for on the website, but customer service is A* and found me everything. Placed the order and received everything within a few days. Had a slight problem with a hair line crack in the basin but was changed over straight away with hassle free. Would recommend highly!"
"Amazing service, ordered a bathroom cabinet on Monday and arrived this morning! Plus delivery charge was only 4.99 compared to other online companies . Would defo use my bubble bath again"
"I recently bought boiler, price is reasonable.. I got delivered on time.. customer service is excellent.. definitely worth it.. product is amazing!"
"Not sure if this company is a scam or if they don't know what the prices should be. Ordered 2 items which seemed to be a good price then a few days later I received an email to say that the items ordered were out of stock and they didn't know when they would be getting them in again. I queried this as the website was still showing them as in stock, to which they said they would be removing them, not sure why they would leave something as in stock if they don't have it available. Just checked today and not only are they still in stock but they've gone up in price by £40 each. From other reviews it seems I'm not the only one this has happened to hence making me think that the company might be dodgy."
Thank you for your review, we always want to know how our customers feel so we can improve this.

I would like to address a few issues I can see you have raised.

In regards to the product which isn’t listed as “out of stock” regardless of being out of stock- this is because we haven’t yet got an automatic process of live stock updates and everything that is out of stock has to be manually corrected. By time it carry this out it can be 1-2 days and then generally speaking 6-7 days later the product is back in stock therefore, we do notify it but even if it isn’t changed we let our customers know as soon as the supplier tells us.

All products are sent out from the supplier( to prevent damage of the items) therefore they have to advise us the item is out of stock.

As a business we have to have a price increase every now and again, as you may know or have seen our prices have been ridiculously cheap compared to other websites online. After 5 months of these prices we have decided to increase the price slightly, however if you was to compare this product plus delivery to any other website plus delivery we would still be the cheapest because we offer 4.99/9.99 delivery on any item no matter how big or small.

We can assure you we are not a scam, we are just a new online company that are trying to perfect the online business and with everything, unfortunately some hiccups may arise along the way. Regardless of these hiccups we are always willing to try and resolve this as quickly and efficiently as possible. For example we answer our phones up until 8pm in the evening despite closing for business at 5pm, this is the dedication we have for our customers.

I hope this clears up any of your doubts about us.

Kind regards,
My Bubble Bath
"Brilliant service! Ordered the goods on Wednesday and they were delivered to the door early Friday morning.Can't beat that! Price was good, the goods arrived safely undamaged and the administration was first class. Couldn't ask for more. Definitely will use again."
"Ordered some items that seemed a really good price, the items said in stock which I sent the company a picture to prove this after I received an email 3 days later to say there was a lot of interest in the items and they had sold out and would not be getting any more stock. I asked them had they mis priced them as usually at every other merchant the 28mm filter is a lot more than the 22mm but on their site this was reversed. I found out about the filter offer on a closed forum and every one of us got the same email saying they were out of stock. Very disappointing that if they made a mistake they can't admit it and also after taking our payment and keeping it for 3 days they won't fulfil the order we made. Will definitely NOT be using them again."
"A nightmare from start to finish. Full of promises and no action. Customer service is a zero. No tracking details, no return calls just texts saying he’s in a meeting. Avoid this company, will grab your money and not send you the goods. The worst online shopping experience ever. Will battle now for my refund."
"Great service,easy to order ,fabulous prices ! Got exactly what we wanted at a great price,will definitely use mybubblebath agin,no hesitation"
"Great prices, easy ordering and quick delivery. We did have a problem with delivery which was no fault of mybubblebath and they sorted out very quickly. The goods arrived well packaged and even with the delivery issue, quickly. Brilliant customer service. I'm more than happy to use this company again and recommend"
"Amazing customer service, even late on a Saturday evening. So excited to get my delivery 😀 Many thanks"
"My Bubble Bath are definitely a family run business that cares about their customers. I called them at 8.30pm and was very surprised that they answered and helped as I couldn't find the product I was looking for on the website. The next day they sourced the item and was shockingly cheap!"
mybubblebath-co-uk is rated 4.30 based on 20 reviews