mybubblebath-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend mybubblebath-co-uk

Tell us how mybubblebath-co-uk made you happy
is it a scam? I placed at order last Thursday, paid for express delivery (2-3 days) - did not receive any feedback, order status update, none of my calls or emails have been answered.
Brought my whole bathroom here and they beat every price and also delivered within 2 days! Very impressed! Would use them again in a heart beat
Excellent product, ordered a toilet seat, was emailed to say it was out of stock, but if I still wanted it I would get a superior product at the same price. Item arrived next day, excellent product so much so I ordered two more as spares, as had difficulty finding a seat that fitted. I spoke to them on there Customer service was excellent. Would not hesitate to order items again 5 Stars!
Order a manga clean, came next day even though i paid for standard delivery! Great service
Fast delivery and very experienced staff
What can I say? - Absolutely brilliant customer service, e-mails were replied to same day and they managed to get a part that no one else could source. I was kept informed at all times and when the item arrived I was told it would be sent out 'next day delivery' and it was - in fact I had a two hour timeslot. Will definitely be using them again and would strongly recommend them-
What can I say? - Customer service excellent, usually replied the same day, kept me informed at all times and managed to get an item that no one else could obtain - fabulous. When the part arrived I was notified that it would be sent to me next day delivery and it was - in fact I was given a two hour timeslot - Really pleased with the service and would recommend wholeheartedly
Great website, great service. 100% recommend
Finally found a reliable supplier for bathroom accessories at very competitive prices. My Bubble Bath offer high-quality products with the widest range of choices possible.
I ordered an excellent designer radiator at a very reasonable price. The radiator looks amazing at my place, and the heating is simply superb!
really are the cheapest around. a honest family run business. always check the basket price and compare, couldn't find cheaper. purchased yesterday with free delivery!!!!! expecting delivery tomorrow will let you know how it goes!
Useless Ordered a sink and tap over 2 weeks ago (3rd January). Chased up last Monday, as I received no update for the delivery, to be told it would arrive tomorrow (Tuesday). Did not arrive Tuesday, chased up again Wednesday to be told the courier had it and it would be delivered Thursday or Friday. I think you can all guess what happens from here? Yes, waited in Thursday and Friday and still no sink and tap. Chased up again yesterday (20th January), almost 3 weeks have passed now and out downstairs toilet cannot be finished due to the missing items. I was told the sink was out of stock (Bizarre as the courier supposedly had it the day before!!!) Now waiting on a refund, which I’m not confident I will get. I will update this review in due course. Not happy!!!
thank you for letting us know how you feel. we take all reviews seriously and always try to change to better ourself.

we understand how annoying your situation is, we always try our best to get deliveries out the door with 2-3days. however, the item you ordered is currently out of stock with suppliers ( I'm sure you have checked this now) however, we did have one in the warehouse. we send this out to get delivered to you. we updated you as we heard from the carriers at the time and when you called me yesterday i phoned the carriers while you was on the phone. the carrier then did tell me they have damaged your item and is not fit to send out to yourself. i did explain this on the phone to you and told us it was fine and to refund the amount for that item but to keep the other item on to be delivered.

so therefore we have done this, we have also issued your refund first thing in the morning. we do apologise for this happening however there are certain things that are not in our control.

we take your feedback on board and from this we will try to better ourselves.

thank you for the feedback.
seen some negative reviews but such great prices so took a shot at a order. product got delivered on time, and was communicated well. lucky i took a chance otherwise i would of paid much much more.
Quick, easy, helpful
I ordered a tempest bath screen, came in time,and nice price
delivery was delayed by an day, but for the price they sell out you can't really complain. only reason they are not getting 5* stars is because they didn't deliver in he time frame as promised. but regardless they refunded my delivery charge back to me which many other companies don't/won't do.
people love to write negative reviews so fast, but this is my third time buying from this website. i admit their website is slightly unorganised and can be made better and more easy to use. however, they have all the time in the world for customers, day and night. they even use whatsapp to communicate with me while i was aboard. i believe they should get 6 stars if it was possible. they haven't let me down once.
See my initial review posted 2 months ago. I did not receive the goods I ordered on 18/09/2019 (order no: 2800001045 so they can't pretend they can't find my order). Fortunately, I got all my money back as I paid by credit card. I hate posting a negative review but in the circumstances, it's unavoidable. I would give no stars if I could.
great prices! honest company!
I designed two of my bathrooms from this company... in fact I should say my bubble bath designed helped me design my bathrooms... I have two bathrooms that was just completed.. it’s clear this company is a new company, but the knowledge and experience is priceless... it’s hard to get them on the phone, but via email there is no problem... they also use WhatsApp to make it easier for us... not only being the cheapest but also helped me get a shower tray and bath tub in my small bathroom which seemed impossible to me... they have a lot more to offer then they show on the website and deal with every brand.. will defo defo defo use again! Only bad point is hard getting on the phone but guess we still get there in the end!
mybubblebath-co-uk is rated 4.26 based on 47 reviews