My Money Deals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Money Deals

How would you rate My Money Deals ?

"Well laid out and easy to use website, helped me save lots of money too!"
"Cool Site."
"I searched for ages looking for a current account with breakdown cover and phone insurance, this site help me find one with both. Nice site with lots of useful information."
"I have used several sites such as this in the past when looking for " money solutions " and found this one more simpler and user friendly than others on the net , many thanks for your service !!!"
"Great site, easy to use. Gave me all the information I was looking for."
"Excellent value for money! Very happy with the deal."
"I found using this website really easy, it is the first time that I had looked online for a new bank account and mymoneydeals made the whole process really simple whilst keeping me aware of everything each account had. Will definitely be using this site in the future to compare prices."
"This was the first time I had used this site, I found it nice and easy to use with lots of useful information."
"Really helpful and easy to use."
"I wanted to change my bank account after years of being with the same bank but had no idea where to start as there are so many 'deals' for new bank customers out there. My Money Deals was really easy to use ( you can search for accounts according to your preference, eg, free account, cashback accounts etc) and was to the point with the facts I needed about each account, without the fluff. Would use again."
"Clean and quick informative site took me straight to the best credit card deal that i was looking for with no fuss will use again for other products"
"I was looking at changing my bank and wanted to compare products. I found the site easy to navigate and the information clear."
My Money Deals is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews