My Holiday Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Holiday Transfers
Read My Holiday Transfers  Reviews

About My Holiday Transfers :

We are Leicestershire's leading provider for airport transfers servicing thousands of clients each year. Our family run business has grown by focusing on one thing, great customer service.

Tell us how My Holiday Transfers made you happy
My driver picked me up twice, once on arrival at the airport and then to take me back to the airport. On both occasions he was very punctual, professional and friendly and the car was very clean and comfortable. Overall it was a great way to travel from and to the airport!
Would definitely use them again, very good standard of service.
The airport transfers by 'My Holiday Transfers' made a great start and finish to our trip.
Great service on time and v polite driver
First class service in first class comfort! I don't see how your local taxi company can compete with this almost limo style. Really makes you feel special for a very competitive price.
My go to for booking with airport hires- professional, reliable and hassle free!
Very friendly driver, no problems
Dear Mr Barratt

Thank you for your comments.

We hope to see you again soon.

Gemma
Very helpful with bags and finding trolley at the airport. Would use again.
Dear Mr Navekar

Thank you for your comments.

We look forward to seeing you on your return transfer.

Gemma
All drivers have been very courteous and helpful. Good communication on pick up arrangements at the airport.
Good use of in car traffic updates to avoid traffic delays. Vehicles very comfortable.
Dear Mr & Mrs Oxley

Thank you for your comments.

We look forward to seeing you for your forthcoming transfers later in the Spring.

Gemma
Prompt, reliable friendly service. Have used several times now and won’t use anyone else.
Dear Mr Taylor

Thank you for your comments.

We look forward to seeing you again later this week.

My Holiday Transfers is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews