my doll boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend my doll boutique

How would you rate my doll boutique?

Verified Buyer
"Received the order where there was a couple of errors, contacted the company who responded quickly by phone leaving a message saying that they would send the items missed off the order. Also ordered the wrong thing which they exchanged without question for the item I wanted. I can’t fault the customer service and after sales care. Will definitely buy from them again."
Susan Shilliday
Susan Shilliday
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. Also great notification when item arrived back into stock."
Jacqui Wheeler
Jacqui Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"I am never disappointed to buy or receive things from Doll Boutique, always fast delivery and so helpful. This is the table & chairs which were my last purchase"
Lara FITZGERALD
Verified Buyer
"Great product range and fantastic customer service."
"The quality of clothing is excellent sizing is very accurate and delivery fast"
Tina Warrilow
Verified Buyer
"Jodie arrived within the time frame stated when ordered. She is as her description and picture state/shows. Perfect for any little girl who wants a friend to play with. Very happy with my purchase and will be ordering more in the future."
Lucy De Bustis
Verified Buyer
"This is the third time I have used My Doll Boutique. Products are always delivered immediately and as advertised. I live in switzerland and received my purchases after 48 hours."
Thank you for your kind review and loyalty, we appreciate your comments.
Simon Burden
Verified Buyer
"Bought for my daughters doll, and she said they are perfect. Very happy child!!"
Yvonne Brown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and transaction."
Thank you for your kind review.
"Excellent service! Very fast delivery and packed well. Would highly recommend!"
Linda Rumpe
Verified Buyer
"MyDollBoutique is the only one shop I could find where to purcase an AG doll. It's more expensive than in US but the choice is good. I could track my shipment to the details. That was a great expierence. All in all I am very sutisfied."
Steve Carr
Verified Buyer
"arrived as promised on time"
Mrs Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Purchased many items from you over the last 7 years. Always had prompt and efficient service. The quality is superb will continue to buy for many years."
"Everything was beautifully packed and arrived so quickly! Much enjoyed by my nine-year-old and six-year-old"
Maggie Blackmore
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, beautiful Elizabeth doll and I loved the gratis converse boots, thanks"
Fiona Hitchman
Verified Buyer
"Really speedy delivery, well packaged and lovely, well made outfit for a doll, one very happy little niece."
Elaine Beckley
"love all the things."
"Excellent service and I know my granddaughter will be delighted with the onesie for her doll."
Susan Willngham
"Exceptional service!"
"Fast and efficient service and delivery. Five stars"
Denise Mascarenhas
Verified Buyer
"Livraison très rapide en 2 jours j’ai reçu mon colis, ma fille cherchait désespérément cette poupée cela fait plus de 2 ans et aucune boutique faisait la livraison en Suisse, lorsque j’ai découvert my doll boutique et j’ai finalement pu commander l’américan girl. Merci beaucoup ma fille est très contente. Je recommande ce site à tout le monde. Encore milles merci"
Thank you for your kind comments.
Laura Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my agd purchase. Very fast service - would recommend! Thank you"
Thank you for your review.
my doll boutique is rated 4.85 based on 400 reviews