my doll boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend my doll boutique

How would you rate my doll boutique ?

Marie Rawlins
Marie Rawlins
Verified Buyer
"Received the order where there was a couple of errors, contacted the company who responded quickly by phone leaving a message saying that they would send the items missed off the order. Also ordered the wrong thing which they exchanged without question for the item I wanted. I can’t fault the customer service and after sales care. Will definitely buy from them again."
Susan Shilliday
Susan Shilliday
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. Also great notification when item arrived back into stock."
Jacqui Wheeler
Jacqui Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"I am never disappointed to buy or receive things from Doll Boutique, always fast delivery and so helpful. This is the table & chairs which were my last purchase"
Peter Hull
Verified Buyer
"The website was clear and easy to use. Delivery was very quick and the product was excellent!"
"I was able to find the products I needed for a birthday present very quickly. The prices were very good and below my expectation having looked at Amazon for the same item. Purchase on line was easy and I was pleased that the delivery was quick, enabling the necessary wrapping for the birthday girl."
Thank you for your kind review.
Nadine Banner
Verified Buyer
"Our new doll was packed and delivered with much care and attention. It was clear that our doll was being sent with love.. all our items were individually wrapped in gorgeous paper.. it was such a delightful gesture that really touched us! Thank you so much xx"
"Superfast delivery, excellent price and great product. Thank you."
Alison Boyd-Platt
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Our items were particularly good value as they were in the sale. Really pleased with our ‘Our Generation’ purchases."
Mandy Jones
Verified Buyer
"The site was easy to navigate, the order was dispatched quickly with tracking all the way and the packing was excellent. The items were as described. I have had communication with the owner in the past and she was very friendly. I wish My Doll Boutique was not closing down but I couldn't afford to shop here at off sale prices."
Thank you for your review.
"good service for instance they would help if your parcel was lost in transition."
"Such a quick delivery and I knew exactly what time It was going to arrive. The product was exactly what I asked for and more."
Henny Van Den Brink
Verified Buyer
"very friendly people , always there to help and try to think with the costumer."
Thank you for your kind review and the fab photo!
"Great service, items well packaged, fast delivery"
Gllian Gbbs
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service and dolls clothes affordable. Thank you."
Karen Littlewood
Verified Buyer
"My daughter was delighted to have accessories and clothes for her doll items very cute a little expensive but still cute"
"A very quick to dispatch and beautifully packaged as usual."
"Quick and easy ordering, came on time."
Audrey Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The clothes I bought were well made and arrived very promptly. The service is always excellent."
Thank you Audrey for your kind review
Jenny Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality products with prompt delivery. Thank you"
Gary Petrie
Verified Buyer
"My Daughter was absolutely delighted with the American girl doll - expensive treat but well worth it to see the look on her face! Delivery on the doll was also very quick."
Tracey Burnell
Verified Buyer
"Very good website, easy to order and super fast delivery. I bought some clothes for our generation doll in the sale, they are lovely and good value for money, the unboxed clothes were carefully wrapped and presented. I will definitely shop here again."
Thank you for your kind review.
Elena NIKOLAEVA
Verified Buyer
"очень приятные скидки, быстрая отправка, хороший диалог с продавцом!"
Thank you for your kind review, pleased your goods arrived safely.
Heather Terry
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchases as they were bargain sale items. Shoes which actually fit Gotz Hannah - not many non Gotz shoes fit properly. My grandaughters will be very pleased as they are not a struggle to get on and off!"
my doll boutique is rated 4.86 based on 428 reviews