my doll boutique Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend my doll boutique

How would you rate my doll boutique?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Lovely ladies nothing too much trouble always very helpful and very reliable my granddaughters love all the dolls and clothes so alwYs looking on this site for new arrivals the American girl doll is very popular with them"
Thank you for your kind comments and review.
Erna Torfadottir
Verified Buyer
"The package arrived much sooner than I thought and your prices are fair as well. I received everything I ordered and in one shape:) It usually takes a lot longer to arrive in Iceland if I order something on line. I ordered a doll, an outfit and some shoes which I´m giving my granddaughter for her birthday and I will most definitely order some more stuff for the doll in April since I´m going to London to visit my sister-in-law. Thank you very much, I´m very happy with your service:)"
Thank you for your kind comments and review.
Patrizia Galliano
Verified Buyer
"Pessimo servizio di consegna. Il pacco è arrivato rovinato tutto bagnato e mezzo aperto rovinando così il contenuto"
Hi, so sorry your parcel did not arrive in the perfect condition it was sent. I will let the courier service know of the poor condition it was delivered.
Simone OConnell
Verified Buyer
"Really thrilled with my doll and outfits.The our generation doll is so lovely and amazing value.The American girl spacesuit [girl of the year]is great and very different from any other clothing that American girl have ever done before.I also got the blue space jumpsuit that has great detail very well made and looks lovely on the doll.I actually put that on the our generation doll and it fits very well and so do the shoes."
Thank you for your kind comments and for leaving a review.
Julie Evans
Verified Buyer
"Very good service! Deliverybwas ultra quick and she was packaged perfectly. The doll itself (Luciana) is gorgeous. Would highly recommend for everyone’s doll needs"
Hilary Strickland
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your prompt delivery of my order. The quality of the doll's dress did not disappoint and I'm sure my granddaughter will love it. Thank you. I'll be ordering again one day."
"Lovely clothing 😊"
Judy Martin
Verified Buyer
"Ordering very straightforward and received goods within days. Very happy with service if doll boutique"
Rehana Ježková
Verified Buyer
"Absolutelly fantastic service and super fast delivery"
Nadine Mullins
Verified Buyer
"One of the few sites with great dolls knickers ! swimming costume & knickers were a great fit, well made. - 4year old granddaughter loves them."
Michelle Sharpe
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, easy to use web site."
Sonia Follows
Verified Buyer
"Great product as described and good, swift delivery. Sonia Follows"
Thank you for your kind comments!
"Excellent service. Very fast delivery,"
Thank you for your comments!
"My daughter 7 years old was very pleased with the horse for her American girl doll. Package came as expected and ordering process was very easy."
Ashley Beckett
Verified Buyer
"I have searched lots of places and doll boutique was the only place I could find my item. Arrived very quickly and the price was reasonable too. Very happy customers"
Briony KHALIFA
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 Mygeneration dolls on 21st December, they were delivered the very next day in time for Xmas- excellent service!"
Thank you for your kind comments!
"Great service item arrived on time"
Virginia Wood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Answered my msg on FB very quickly and on a sunday! Placed my order and was delivered just after 10 am on Tuesday. Well packed. Would definitely use again."
Ann Allison
Verified Buyer
"good choice and quick delivery"
Thank you for your comments!
"Sorry I can't write very good in English ( I live in France ). But anyway, I want to say that it's a real pleasure to visit " my doll boutique " and to buy a doll on this site. Thank you !"
my doll boutique is rated 4.84 based on 376 reviews