My Box Of Delights Reviews

Flowers
Gift Cards
Boys Toys
Presents

How would you rate My Box Of Delights?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Price
"Hardly worth the one star. Missed the delivery date by 6 days. Phone numbers for the company are invalid and upon checking the order contents I'd say less than half of it was correct. It was over £100 to buy and I'd say the goods were barely worth £20. Very obvious the company is in trouble and the supply chain is in disarray hence not fulfilling orders. Safe to say the product is going back for a full refund. Do not use - go with a more reputable company. It is easy to be deceived by a half decent website."
Price
"We received a hamper from our daughter who was shocked to see that out of the 6 items she had requested only 3 were correct, the other 3 being cheaper versions, e.g. a bottle of Chardonnay instead of Moet Champagne, mint creams instead of handmade chocolates and crystal mints instead of old fashioned fruit drops in a boutique jar. What annoyed me more than anything was that an email was sent to her saying her order was successful, charging her the full price. I have emailed the company and also sent a hard copy to the Managing Director but had no response - what a way to run a business. Definitely would not recommend anybody giving this company any business."
Price
"Absolutely terrible product and service! I ordered a box from My Box of Delights for my parents moving in present. The delivery was supposed to arrive on the day they moved in but arrived two days late and that was only after a pushy phone call to the company. When it arrived, there was a grammar mistake on the personalised message, there were only five products inside instead of six, the packaging was polystyrene chips instead of the lovely looking straw that is shown in the You Tube clip and the contents were not the ones that I ordered. I have actually put in a claim to my credit card company to get my money back as the product and service was so awful! There was nothing good about this sevice at all...DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, VERY DISAPPOINTING."
My Box Of Delights is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews