MyBuds Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyBuds
Read MyBuds Reviews

help@myairbuds.shop

24a Sydenham Road

Very good, high quality and easy to use!
Very good product and excellent value.
Only downside was late delivery.
They still haven’t turned up and I ordered them last Monday! Slightly concerned I’m being asked to review them as if they’ve been sent???
Whilst the black ones ordered, and received, look great, I have a couple of reservations. Firstly, there does not appear to be a visible charging / charged light on the case, as referred to in the barely decipherable instructions obviously intended for the white ones, so it's not possible to know the state of charge, or lack thereof, and secondly, they proved very difficult to pair with Android equipment, and once pairing was eventually achieved, they keep disconnecting, needing to be reconnected on a regular basis. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but the instruction sheet supplied certainly does not help. I was really looking forward to receiving these and using them, but have to say that I am not, at the moment, very impressed.
These are amazing quality.
Good sound quality. Delay in receiving order but good customer service over email.
Good product with a good price.
I bought a pair of the limited edition black air buds a month ago and still havent received them.
Cracking value for money. Arrived a little bit late, but that’s only slight negative. Nice surprise was that they work with Calls and with Siri
I really like the product and would’ve given it 5 stars if the delivery didn’t get delayed by a month.
Very pleased with my buds they fit well in ears and are loud & clear I wear them going for walks also indoors they are very comfortable
I paid £19.99 for MyBuds. Which I really do think is a fair price. They work just as good as earphones with the wires. Definitely not much difference!!
Excellent 😊 very happy with themy
I had a slight problem getting started, I now can't believe how good they are.
One of the buds didn't work initially, but resyncing it to my device fixed it.
Me and my friend both have these ‘my buds’ and ever since the beginning since they arrived they have been awful, 1 earphone on both pairs of earphones both on the right said do not want to charge unless held down, my earphones microphone doesn’t work at all, and the music quality is rubbish, will never purchase again, would rather pay £160 for proper Apple ear pods, waste of money👍🏻
Excellent sound excellent product.
Work perfectly, very happy I decided to buy them.
My husband loves them,
Have a happy daughter after nearly 3 weeks of waiting but they are good sound quality . I did have emails and response from you keeping my updated
MyBuds is rated 4.17 based on 388 reviews