mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance
Read mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance Reviews

customer.services@mustard.co.uk

Tell us how mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance made you happy
You contact me with great quotes that i try to take as i am happy with the price, but when i try to get the policy you recommend i cant get that with the company you say that is offering this quote because when i phone them to except the offer they say "NO IT WASNT US" and alot of companies have not heard of mustard. What is going on and truethfully, who are you. You also do quotes for my car that i can never get at the price you say it is. All im being fed from you is false information so stop emailing me.
Rubbish ripp off
Misquoted due to the fact that the advisor took down the wrong information, specifically my date of birth. Based on the quote I was given originally I went ahead and spent £14000 on a new bike only to find out that the insurance would be nearly twice the original quote.
When I called to raise the issue I was basically told that "there is nothing we can do about it".
Cancelled me after have a no fault claim in the 14 day cooling off period I had not documents to check my policy and want to charge me a cancellation fee and now what around £400 afterwards
cost was outrageous.
You were far too expensive, much cheaper elsewhere, and you keep pestering me with annoying emails, even though I have unduscribed
mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance is rated 4.59 based on 182 reviews