mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance
Read mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance Reviews

customer.services@mustard.co.uk

Tell us how mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance made you happy
Super, pleased with service.
Say they are cheap but very expensive
All I can say is mustard for me were very efficient and surprisingly quick in their service of insurance quotes and also met my requirements, therefore I would highly rate mustard and would certainly recommend to anyone interested!
Truly an easy way to get your insurance. Many different types to choose from and the customer service was excellent. I saved a considerable amount of money using this app and site. Recommended.
It is insurance that is legally required. When i do a quote for any company my job never comes up which i find quite insulting
Good all round
Excellent service, outstanding value for money, saved me ££££
Easy site to work with, got the deal i was looking for .
Good comparisons!
Very helpful
very easy to use very quick to find best prices very happy to tell people about them.
I've found mustard insurance good value for money quick and easy to set up.
Very good quick service with easy to talk to customer service.
Mustard is very good website u can get completely insurance company quotes and details thanks
Very competitive price found, easy to do 👍
You contact me with great quotes that i try to take as i am happy with the price, but when i try to get the policy you recommend i cant get that with the company you say that is offering this quote because when i phone them to except the offer they say "NO IT WASNT US" and alot of companies have not heard of mustard. What is going on and truethfully, who are you. You also do quotes for my car that i can never get at the price you say it is. All im being fed from you is false information so stop emailing me.
Simple & easy comparison site that well laid out
Easy to use
I used the mustard price comparison to take cover with MCE. However, so far my old ZZR400 (a grey import) is not listed. The benchmark quote that I used was that for the faster ZXR400. Strangely the ZZR400 was priced £10 more. Still accepted but somehow not logical, but I guess a typical insurance industry stance.
Cheapest quote i got with the same deals
mustard.co.uk Bike Insurance is rated 4.59 based on 182 reviews