Musicon Entertainment Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicon Entertainment
Read Musicon Entertainment Reviews

About Musicon Entertainment:

Musicon Entertainment supplying the of best tribute and themed party bands based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. So if you are an event planner, venue or couple searching superb high quality entertainment for you your event, look no further.

A professional management agency for tribute bands & music acts offering a relaxed, friendly and trustworthy, client care driven service, performing tribute shows & themed party bands for fans, theatres, corporate events and private parties across Ireland and UK

Tell us how Musicon Entertainment made you happy
Richard
Peadar Hartely
Dom O
Shauna Royle
I have booked both Iconettes, and Bjorn Identity (Abba Tribute) for major clients who have been very happy with both acts . I have also found Karen very professional to deal with and have no hesitation in continuing to use the above acts .
Musicon Entertainment recently put on a show of 'The Bjorn Identity' here in the Braid, Ballymena. The show was very well received by the audience, the band were great and little extra touches like torches to allow some form of audience participation/creating a nice atmosphere and having children from a local school involved in a couple of songs, went down really well and added to the night.
Superb from start to finish. Well organised and easy to work with.
The iconettes were fantastic
They got the party started from the very beginning
It was vibrant fun and they created a party atmosphere that people just wanted to dance all night long
Karen and the band were truly exceptional. The entertainment provided from start to finish was totally professional in every respect.
They did Abba proud , all our guests had a fantastic evening and even the normal non dancers took to the floor .. a wonderful night to remember. The birthday girl was made feel very special.. if you book these progressionals you won’t be disappointed.. invest in the best and you get the BEST .. Thanks so much until the next excuse xx
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 17th September 2018 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 17th September 2018 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 17th September 2018
I recently held my 50th Birthday Celebrations and had The Iconnettes perform, they made the night they were absolutely amazing and everyone just loved them
many thanks for booking the Iconettes, We are delighted to have helped make your event a success. If you have any photos please feel free to share with us
Karen and her band, The Bootleg Jukebox, were fantastic from start to finish - really professional from when I first contacted them until the very end of the night when they packed up. The music was out of this world - my guests were totally 'wowed' and everyone wanted to know where I found them!! They created atmosphere and energy and got everyone (from 20 something to 80 somethings) dancing with a variety of music styles and speeds. What can I say? They lifted a good party into a fantastic one! If you want to give your guests something extra special, book them!!!
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 4th September 2018
Thank you so much for booking The Bootleg Jukebox for your 50's themed birthday party.
A very professional service. They arrived well before showtime to ensure everything was perfect for the night and indeed it was.
They looked amazing, sounded fantastic, I heard someone comment, "They really sound like ABBA."
I will definitely be booking again for Odyssey Cinemas, thank you so much for making it a night to remember.
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 6th August 2018 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 6th August 2018 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 6th August 2018 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 6th August 2018
What an honour it was to supply you with The Bjorn Identity to perform at the premier of Mamma Mia - Here we go again! the cinema was bouncing
Excellent communication; extreme professionalism; fantastic talent; wonderful set list and super performance. Provided the exact service we required and did so beyond our expectations.
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 20th June 2018 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 20th June 2018
Many thanks for Booking The Bootleg Jukebox for you Civil Partnership celebrations. What night. Singing, swinging, jiving to the sound of Ga Ga, Katy Perry, Bon Jovi Vintage style was the perfect entertainment choice for your event
Best Abba tribute I have ever seen. Been to see them about 8 times and always guaranteed a great night. Love it
The best ABBA tribute in the world today ,I have seen The Bjorn Idenity on numerous occasions and I still have not seen them enough times....A real feel good show loads of crowd participation, just perfect on every level....
Abba tribute is outstanding!
Good musicians, vocals and good fun, we've been 3 times and plan to go again!
Absolutely amazing entertainment business. I've had the great pleasure to support Karen and the Music On crew and can only say I hope to achieve a percentage of the professionalism and high level of entertainment as these guys. Easily the best about!!
First class band
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 4th May 2018 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 4th May 2018
Bjorn Identity was the perfect act for our event. Would highly recommend them. They definitely get the party started!
Great night at Strabane Golf club, Bjorn Identity throughly entertained the sell out crowd, very easy people to work with and a very professional show!
Look forward to working with Karen & Co soon again!
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 3rd May 2018
Karen rescued us from what could have been an embarrassing end to a very special event! We needed an act with a wow factor and the Bjorn Identity were available to step in and really delivered!
Not only were they brilliant on the night, Karen was helpful and accommodating throughout the planning to sort staging, timings and answering lots of questions to make the best from the entertainment.
Massive thanks to Karen and her team!
Emma
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 9th November 2017
It was our pleasure to work along side you Emma, We look forward to working with you again on future events with our other acts.
Kind regards

Karen
Musicon Entertainment
Reserved the Iconettes for my wedding and they did not disappoint, they were amazing. They made a fabulous day extraordinary, great entertainers. If you are having any celebration or event and you love soul music hire them and compared to some bands out there they were very reasonably priced.
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 25th October 2017
Karen is amazing! Amazingly talented and amazingly kind. Karen went out of her way for us on our wedding day, nothing was too much effort for her. Karen made my day so special and went above and beyond what she had to do. And her voice, not a dry eye in the chapel! I'm esctatic that I got to walk down the aisle to one of my favourite songs that sounded even better than the original. I can't recommend Karen enough. Thank you for all that you did and for making our day magical!
They were proffional..entertaining and the evening was amazing..they were just Great..it was like having Abba in the room.
Musicon Entertainment is rated 4.91 based on 47 reviews