Musicon Entertainment Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicon Entertainment
Read Musicon Entertainment Reviews

About Musicon Entertainment:

Musicon Entertainment supplying the of best tribute and themed party bands based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. So if you are an event planner, venue or couple searching superb high quality entertainment for you your event, look no further.

A professional management agency for tribute bands & music acts offering a relaxed, friendly and trustworthy, client care driven service, performing tribute shows & themed party bands for fans, theatres, corporate events and private parties across Ireland and UK

Tell us how Musicon Entertainment made you happy
Richard
Peadar Hartely
Dom O
Shauna Royle
We had Abba Lovelight with us last week at The Beeches Nursing home for an outside socially distanced concert. Both our residents and staff really enjoyed this entertainment. The ladies were extremely friendly, following all guidelines and put on an amazing show which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you both so much - highly recommended.
Simply fantastic at what they do, very professional and helpful!
Brill group not only the best at ABBA but we have made great friends my less abled son just loves them xx
My 1st time ever seeing these guys blew me away. They have such passion for what they do. They aim to make it a great show an entertain us so much so you end up addicted to their voice. Friendly band an my god can they perform. They love what they do an we love what they do. Winner all round. 💜
The Bjorn Identity Abba Tribute. Where can I start. Just absolutely amazing. Perfection from voices, dance routines, the outfits...speaking Accents of the real ABBA. The exquisite attention to detail is just outstanding. First seen in The Empire Belfast and the whole atmosphere was just buzzing. Even at the end of there amazing performance they take time to come amongst their crowd for a chat and selfies. Just totally 100% brilliant, suits all age groups. Everyone loves ABBA. I deffy anyone that doesn't enjoy themselves on a night out with this group performing. Highly recommend.
Karen and Martin and marty where fabulous keep me good at night thank u fabulous singing john from glasgow
Byjorn identity Absolutely best abba band in ireland always put on an excellent show with great interaction with their audience
Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 30th June 2020 Musicon Entertainment 5 star review on 30th June 2020
Very professional and entertaining band a must for any venue
This is a top quality entertainment outfit. Superbly talented musicians innovative and professional.
They have achieved huge and well deserved success with Bjorn Identify bringing the music of ABBA back to us all and in the process introduced it to a younger audience. Simply, a class act.
This group are awesome amazing absolutely fabulous I am a keen lover of Abba songs old and new sum songs are so good
Excellent show girls are fantastic thanks for a wonderful night
The Bjorn Identity Abba tribute band is the best I have seen and I have seen them now in both their dinner performance and theatre performance settings. For anyone looking for a great night out, look no further, but more importantly, for anyone looking for an authentic, faithful and respectful 're-creation' of what it was like to see Abba live, the Bjorn Identity are the group to see. The costumes, the stage moves, the arrangements, the interactions on stage, all are spot on. Hugely professional artistes with an attention to detail rarely found. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
thank you Trish!! this mean a lot... we believe it our job to try to be as authentic and faithful to ABBA themselves as humanly possible... it a 24/7 job with always something new to learn
Another fantastic evenings entertainment provided by the Iconettes.
They sounded fantastic, looked amazing and delivered hit after hit. The girls had our audience bouncing from start to finish. It's no surprise we have already booked again for next year. If your thinking of putting on an event and are stuck for entertainment ideas, give karen a ring. I cant recommend the Iconettes and musicon highly enough.
thank you David, Always a pleasure working with you
FROM INITIAL CONTACT, TO BOOKING THROUGH TO THE PERFORMANCE ITSELF EVERYTHING WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. THE ENTERTAIMENT WAS FIRST CLASS AND ENJOYED BY ALL. WE WOULD DEFINITELY BOOK AGAIN.
Thank you Paul for you kind review. I was a please performing for your special birthday party
The band was very professional, we had an absolutely amazing night they had everyone up on the floor dancing and everyone loved them! Would highly recommend! Brilliant group!
The Bjorn Identity are by far of the most incredible tribute bands you will EVER see perform. They are the closest thing you will see to ABBA, from the perfect, authentic costumes to the absolutely phenomenal vocals, so much attention is paid to every tiny little detail. I have seen them multiple times now & I can guarantee you that you will have an unforgettable night at any of their shows. I think one thing that sets this outstanding band aside from the others is their personality. It shines through so beautifully and their interaction with their audience & stage presence is like no other. They are so natural & effortless. It is evident that so much hard work, thought, and creativity is put into every show, and there is something so unique & special about this band. Karen is so professional, kind & is one of the most talented musicians I have met. Her & her bands never fail to put a massive smile on my face, she brings joy to so many people through her music & she is ridiculously underrated. She always takes the time to speak to everyone after her shows, take photos & reply to everyone! Please vote for this fantastic band in the finals of the Event Entertainment Awards, as i and many others believe they are the best in Ireland/UK. They are a true credit to ABBA!
Lovely to deal with and kept the party going all night! Highly recommended.
Karen @ Musicon conducts her business at the highest professional level and therefore (as to be expected) her acts are at the highest level. If you want themed entertainment wether for private party/wedding/corporate events in NI then don’t go anywhere else!!
Musicon Entertainment are such a professionally run business. They supply fantastic entertainment and take care and consideration into what the audience would enjoy. I have been to many of their shows and I have never been disappointed. Everybody loves being entertained. Well Done Musicon Entertainment.
I have been to see ‘The Bjorn Indentity’ many times and I have NEVER been disappointed. Their stage presence, audience interaction and vocal and costume authenticity is out of this world. They’re amazing to watch and listen to, but also lovely people to be able to talk to. I couldn’t recommend Musicon Entertainment enough, whether that be to book one of their many bands for an event, or to see them perform.
Musicon Entertainment is rated 4.91 based on 47 reviews