Muscle Monkey Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muscle Monkey

Tell us how Muscle Monkey made you happy
Bought goods delivered but way too small. I sent back to the address on the package. I have heard nothing since. No replies to my emails. No phone number to call. This company is completely unprofessional. Have now raised a dispute with my card company and pay pal. DO NOT USE.
Took 2 days to even ship and returns process is awful. i have some trousers to return. There is no returns address in the printed delivery note. and cant find online either - 7 days later no response to messages either. and i have to pay to return - buy them from asos, least its more professional
Very poor quality. Several holes along the seams on two separate items. Only lasted 4 weeks of use. Will not order again.
Today is 05/02/2018 and I ordered my stuff from December but then I returned them for an exchange, now they still not give my goods after a lot of emails communication. Also, they don't have phone number to contact, I doubt they will send me the clothes since it has been THREE MONTHS. Please avoid ordering from them at all cost, what a freaking scammmm. And my order is order #5237 if you wanna know.
Muscle Monkey is rated 3.92 based on 26 reviews